Author Topic: Time to Think the Unthinkable: A Dem. Primary Challenge To Obama in 2012  (Read 3183 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Time to Think the Unthinkable: A Dem. Primary Challenge To Obama in 2012
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »
She put her finger on the trigger of a loaded gun.

highly irresponsible.  You will not find an educated gun owner who will defend it.

her other questions "does it kick" are stupid, but certainly not as dangerous as the trigger incident.  But hey, John Kerry had his penn hunting photo op.  This is hers.  It is what politicians do. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »
240 - at this point I think we both want her for president for different reasons. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 01:31:43 PM »
240 - at this point I think we both want her for president for different reasons. 

what is your reason, and what is my reason?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »
what is your reason, and what is my reason?

I want her for the sheer reason that about 48% of the population will go into collective Jim Jones mode.  Youwant her for sheer entertainment value and the many CT's you will get to spin.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 01:38:57 PM »
i want "anybody but palin" to run because polls show "anybody but palin" would whoop obama.  They also show "palin" would lose to obama.

Look at it as a car race.  You are up against a souped up BMW (since obama does have a lot of power as incumbent who can mold events to match his agenda).

Now you can roll with your favorite old chevy pickup truck, but there's a good chance you can lose.  or you can borrow your neighbor's mustang, and you will probably win.

Most people have the mental maturity to leave their chevy at home and choose the car that'll win.  most people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 01:44:21 PM »
LMAO! 

At this point last time, Bama wasnt even being discussed for POTUS.  She still has plenty of time to rehab her image and get another 8%. 

Buck up and hop on board the Grizzly Express. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:02:53 PM »
At this point last time, Bama wasnt even being discussed for POTUS.  She still has plenty of time to rehab her image and get another 8%. 

wow, i thought he gave the 2004 opening DNC address, which rudy did for the repubs that same year.  I thought most in the party knew he was a 2008 potential.  he wasn't on YOUR radar, but most in the party kinda knew he'd be a threat. 

Now, I don't see how she can "rehab her image" in the next 12 months before primary voters choose the candidate.  Because she continually delivers more boneheaded shit, day by day. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 02:04:48 PM »
wow, i thought he gave the 2004 opening DNC address, which rudy did for the repubs that same year.  I thought most in the party knew he was a 2008 potential.  he wasn't on YOUR radar, but most in the party kinda knew he'd be a threat. 

Now, I don't see how she can "rehab her image" in the next 12 months before primary voters choose the candidate.  Because she continually delivers more boneheaded shit, day by day. 

she went to our allies in North Korea to learn how to shoot...