Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21759 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
now cain says he didn't know the women were paid off  :D :D :D :D what a fu#king liar  :D

its not the crime, it's the coverup, that always brings ppl down.....

reporters will see who paid what... they'll disprove this... and suddenly it'll be a "i'm so sorry I lied, america" moment.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that a guy is accused of shit like that and is not aware of a payoff.  Even if their story is complete bullshit - Cain is now able to be criticized for this obvious lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2011, 10:04:20 AM »
LOl at the smoking campaign manager of Cain...

"I'm not PERSONALLY aware of anything - we refer you to the national restaurant association..."

See, THIS is the problem... this kinda bullshit.  Creating an insulated firewall.  Denying specific phrases - not saying "Cain didn't do shit..."

They're pushing back on little things - but refusing to address the issue.

Cain't the straight-talk candidate, right?  I guess not...............

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »
The hyperventilation of blackass is clear proof of why we have obama as potus.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
its not the crime, it's the coverup, that always brings ppl down.....

reporters will see who paid what... they'll disprove this... and suddenly it'll be a "i'm so sorry I lied, america" moment.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that a guy is accused of shit like that and is not aware of a payoff.  Even if their story is complete bullshit - Cain is now able to be criticized for this obvious lie.

Cain gets criticized, if the story is complete BS? What in the world are you smoking?

And what's the coverup? As I've asked at least twice, if you work for someone and falsely accuse them of sexual harrassment, how long do you think you'll be employed at that place, especially if an investigation CLEARS the alleged executive?

A "coverup" is what happened with Anthony Weiner, when he and his cronies on the left tried to blame EVERYONE BUT Weiner himself (the women being texted, Andrew Breitbart, etc.) for the former congressman's displaying his schlong online.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »
The hyperventilation of blackass is clear proof of why we have obama as potus.   

hahaha half pint, your man is like almost every other politician, a liar

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »
now cain says he didn't know the women were paid off  :D :D :D :D what a fu#king liar  :D

Try that again! What Cain said was that he didn't know IF there was a settlement or not. These anonymous nameless sources CLAIM there was a settlement, for five figures (who settles for 5 figures in a such a settlement). Furthermore, "settlement" implies that it went to court, which doesn't seem to be the case. Hence, as I said earlier, it sounds as if they got canned and got a severance package.

And, this alll conveniently shows up when Cain is a serious threat to win the GOP nomination and go toe-to-toe with Obama in 2012, not while he was wallowing in relative anonymity.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
Cain gets criticized, if the story is complete BS? What in the world are you smoking?

And what's the coverup? As I've asked at least twice, if you work for someone and falsely accuse them of sexual harrassment, how long do you think you'll be employed at that place, especially if an investigation CLEARS the alleged executive?

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/geraldo-cain-jd-gordon-fox-news_n_1066866.html&sa=U&ei=adiuTovcBOTi0QHnn8nIDw&ved=0CCMQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNF-vpKJAmNhtMpVijEfjOVuSDD01A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »
it don't matter what comes out he will keep most of the family values voters ,but he's done with the independents

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2011, 10:23:34 AM »
it don't matter what comes out he will keep most of the family values voters ,but he's done with the independents

LMFAO!!!!   

Yeah, while unemployed and underwater in their homes they are going to rush to the communist, racist, neo-terrorist, marxist, incompetent, corrupt Obama. 

LOL.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/geraldo-cain-jd-gordon-fox-news_n_1066866.html&sa=U&ei=adiuTovcBOTi0QHnn8nIDw&ved=0CCMQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNF-vpKJAmNhtMpVijEfjOVuSDD01A

And Geraldo's story is important because.........

The bottom line is that Cain's spokesman and Cain himself have denied that this took place. And where is THE evidence (i.e. names, dates, figures, alleged comments, gestures, etc.) that these charges are legit?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »
LMFAO!!!!   

Yeah, while unemployed and underwater in their homes they are going to rush to the communist, racist, neo-terrorist, marxist, incompetent, corrupt Obama. 

LOL.   

Yeah. Cain allegedly supposedly said that something that "wasn't overtly sexual" about 20 years ago, hurting some unnamed and unseen women's feelings.....THAT'S IT!!! I'm voting Obama again in 2012 (never mind the 9% unemployment, Solyndra, etc.).  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2011, 10:25:52 AM »
watch the video of his smokin' campaign manager on NBC news this morning.

He won't deny it - he only claims not to be privy to certain information, and refers us elsewhere for answers.

If 2 crazy women accused us of some bullshit, getbiggers, we'd be standing on the rooftops with a megaphone calling out the hussies for their lies.  Demanding dates, proof, and proving them wrong.

Did you see the video of Cain at the press room.  Not smiling, not engaged - he's a beaten man.  We all know that look - that's the look of "yo ass is caught".  If he's an innocent straight-talker, he's standing on the street corner talking the ears of reporters denying it.  But he's using legal lingo to tap dance around it?

His actions today - they don't make him look like an innocent man.

Luckily, FOX news is all over the story.  Surfer bitten by shark.  And kim K divorce.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2011, 10:26:55 AM »
LMFAO!!!!   

LOL.   

where did i say obama,i said he's done as a repub cannidate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »
he now admits he was accused.

he recused himself.  allowed his general counsel to deal with the situation.

it was 'concluded' that it had no basis.

settlement?  CAIN CLAIMS HE WAS UNAWARE OF ANY SETTLEMENT.   (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)

He's referring us to the restaurant association for answers now.  

LMAO... the restaurant association investigates claims against its CEO, and lo and behold, he's found innocent.

When asked if he will tell the restaurant association for more details and aanswer - CAIN SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!

"the policy of the restaurant organization... is to keep this info quiet.  Enough said.  Nothing else to talk about, issue over..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2011, 10:29:45 AM »
where did i say obama,i said he's done as a repub cannidate

75% dont want romney - that leaves a lot of room for everyone else.  

I am going for RP in the NY primary - but if Cain gets it - I will definately volunteer for him for the GE over that neo-terrorist, communist, corrupt, stealing, grifting, looting, thugging, monster obama  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »
the press club is pressing him to allow restaurant association to release answers.

Cain does NOT want the investigation to go any further.

He just opened up the door.  An innocent man would say "hell yes, you release those records, you prove my innocence...."

I never trust an accused man who says there is 'no need' to look into claims lmao....

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2011, 10:30:40 AM »
And Geraldo's story is important because.........

The bottom line is that Cain's spokesman and Cain himself have denied that this took place. And where is THE evidence (i.e. names, dates, figures, alleged comments, gestures, etc.) that these charges are legit?

he said he was accused of sexual harrasment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
the press club is pressing him to allow restaurant association to release answers.

Cain does NOT want the investigation to go any further.

He just opened up the door.  An innocent man would say "hell yes, you release those records, you prove my innocence...."

I never trust an accused man who says there is 'no need' to look into claims lmao....

Amazing coming from you.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2011, 10:34:13 AM »

Amazing coming from you.   

i will vote cain over obama in a heartbeat.

however, in the search for the most electable and trustworthy GOP candidate - RPaul destorys cain.

Cain looks shady as shit on this one - an innocent man WOULD have told them dig in.  He said there's no need.  I almost fell outta my chair laughing there.  Imagine if Holder said there's no need to look into F&F.... LMAO....

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »
" On Fox News this afternoon, Herman Cain dismissed the Politico story dogging his campaign this week in the strongest possible terms. There’s only one problem with his denial of his story of how the Politico piece came to be: there are huge holes in it already.

On Fox, Cain said that Politico came to him with two anonymous anonymous tales of sexual harassment settlements reached while he was was the head of the National Restaurant Association. And that’s why he didn’t respond to Politico’s request for comment. “I was aware of the false accusations that took place at the restaurant association, and then when we were asked for me to comment, they wanted for this to be from two anonymous sources,” Cain said. “We weren’t going to go and chase anonymous sources.”

That line of reasoning is fine, as far as it goes, except Cain neglected to mention one thing: one of the sources Politico came to the Cain campaign with wasn’t anonymous at all. This is from the original Politico story (emphasis ours):

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=9BF98DF6-86...

Cain Chief of Staff and famous smoker Mark Block confirmed to TPM that Politico’s reporting of the events was accurate.

“I think Politico gave the campaign a name — I don’t know what that name is,” Block told TPM outside Cain’s event at the National Press Club Monday. “I think they did pass a name along, correct.”

So Cain’s strong words to Fox are already being found to be less-than-true. That’s not a good sign for a campaign trying to put a tough story
behind it.

cont'

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/herman-cains-...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »
watch the video of his smokin' campaign manager on NBC news this morning.

He won't deny it - he only claims not to be privy to certain information, and refers us elsewhere for answers.

If 2 crazy women accused us of some bullshit, getbiggers, we'd be standing on the rooftops with a megaphone calling out the hussies for their lies.  Demanding dates, proof, and proving them wrong.

We're asking for that now about Cain. And, we have ZILCH. No names, no dates, none of these alleged gestures that were "not overtly sexual" but offended these women nonetheless.

I saw the video of his campaign manager, earlier. He flat-out denied it; I posted the video earlier.

Did you see the video of Cain at the press room.  Not smiling, not engaged - he's a beaten man.  We all know that look - that's the look of "yo ass is caught".  If he's an innocent straight-talker, he's standing on the street corner talking the ears of reporters denying it.  But he's using legal lingo to tap dance around it?

His actions today - they don't make him look like an innocent man.

Luckily, FOX news is all over the story.  Surfer bitten by shark.  And kim K divorce.  

What actions? He has categorically denied the allegations. Yet again, we don't have JACK as to what Cain allegedly did or said, except for some PC "lingo" from some anonymous sources to tap dance around some major charges. If someone sexually harrasses you, YOU KNOW IT and don't have to sugarcoat it to make a charge.

Did he feel on their booties? Did he cat-call them? What are these oh-so-heinous actions that Cain is accused of doing?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »
We dont even have an "inappropriate touching" allegation for fucks sake!  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
" On Fox News this afternoon, Herman Cain dismissed the Politico story dogging his campaign this week in the strongest possible terms. There’s only one problem with his denial of his story of how the Politico piece came to be: there are huge holes in it already.

On Fox, Cain said that Politico came to him with two anonymous anonymous tales of sexual harassment settlements reached while he was was the head of the National Restaurant Association. And that’s why he didn’t respond to Politico’s request for comment. “I was aware of the false accusations that took place at the restaurant association, and then when we were asked for me to comment, they wanted for this to be from two anonymous sources,” Cain said. “We weren’t going to go and chase anonymous sources.”

That line of reasoning is fine, as far as it goes, except Cain neglected to mention one thing: one of the sources Politico came to the Cain campaign with wasn’t anonymous at all. This is from the original Politico story (emphasis ours):

Cain said he has “had thousands of people working for me” at different businesses over the years and could not comment “until I see some facts or some concrete evidence.” His campaign staff was given the name of one woman who complained last week, and it was repeated to Cain on Sunday. He responded, “I am not going to comment on that.”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=9BF98DF6-86...

Cain Chief of Staff and famous smoker Mark Block confirmed to TPM that Politico’s reporting of the events was accurate.

“I think Politico gave the campaign a name — I don’t know what that name is,” Block told TPM outside Cain’s event at the National Press Club Monday. “I think they did pass a name along, correct.”

So Cain’s strong words to Fox are already being found to be less-than-true. That’s not a good sign for a campaign trying to put a tough story
behind it.

cont'

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/herman-cains-...