Author Topic: Trump: I'm still a birther  (Read 983 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: I'm still a birther
« on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:34 AM »
HAHA!  And with this statement + his anti-amnesty beliefs, Trump now owns both 1st AND 2nd place in GOP polls.   ;D

The media - both FOX and MSN - will try to use this to call him crazy, but the base that might elect him won'tcare.

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.
Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

In the interview, Trump also claimed that Hillary Clinton and John McCain were both birthers, and mentioned how he got Obama to release “something.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-birther-obama-119945.html#ixzz3fVhekpNf

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Trump: I'm still a birther
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 11:25:18 AM »
HAHA!  And with this statement + his anti-amnesty beliefs, Trump now owns both 1st AND 2nd place in GOP polls.   ;D

The media - both FOX and MSN - will try to use this to call him crazy, but the base that might elect him won'tcare.

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.
Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

In the interview, Trump also claimed that Hillary Clinton and John McCain were both birthers, and mentioned how he got Obama to release “something.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-birther-obama-119945.html#ixzz3fVhekpNf

ROTFLMAO!

Its all good, the repubs need someone to say the things the real contenders cant. 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:28:17 AM »
TRUMP:::TRAMP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 12:29:40 PM »
ROTFLMAO!

Its all good, the repubs need someone to say the things the real contenders cant. 

I think we're all suddenly realizing that something between 15 and 40% of the voters hate illegals, hate obama, think he is kenyan, and are okay with a foul-mouth candidate acting raunchy and rude.

Once we realize that, we realize Trump is a legit candidate.  Even if the "expert" getbigger believed he would make no impact.  I guess they predicted Mccain and Romney would win popular vote as well...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 01:38:39 PM »
I think we're all suddenly realizing that something between 15 and 40% of the voters hate illegals, hate obama, think he is kenyan, and are okay with a foul-mouth candidate acting raunchy and rude.

Once we realize that, we realize Trump is a legit candidate.  Even if the "expert" getbigger believed he would make no impact.  I guess they predicted Mccain and Romney would win popular vote as well...

I just don't see Trump being anything more than a sideshow.  That what he was last time and its way too early to take any lead he has seriously.

He says stupid shit too much, and looks like he should be a comb over poster boy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
Topping himself again.  Once again, trump reiterating he's still a bother to aides

You know he's a 911 truther too, repubs.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 11:39:05 PM »
I just don't see Trump being anything more than a sideshow.  That what he was last time and its way too early to take any lead he has seriously.

He says stupid shit too much, and looks like he should be a comb over poster boy

Trump is a generous man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 07:38:43 AM »
Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Facebook Page Will Live-Stream Final Obama Birth Certificate
The Post & Email ^ | Dec 14, 2016 | Sharon Rondeau
Posted on 12/14/2016, 1:36:44 PM by JimGlove

Phoenix, Arizona – Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio will hold a press conference this Thursday, December 15th at 4pm MST at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Training Center to provide an update and a final conclusion to the Barack Obama Birth Certificate investigation.

This event will be closed but publicly streamed for all to view. If interested, please feel free to re-share this post on your own timeline.

You can tune into the live stream by visiting the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Official FaceBook page at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/Maricopa-County-Sheriffs-Office-147344832098401/

Thank you, Cold Case Posse Administration ~

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostemail.com ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 09:04:50 AM »
In related news Trump is taking issue with the Miss Universe title again.

" I know it's called Miss Universe, but that's a misleading title. I'd suggest they  change it to Miss Earth."

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 11:25:13 AM »
Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Facebook Page Will Live-Stream Final Obama Birth Certificate
The Post & Email ^ | Dec 14, 2016 | Sharon Rondeau
Posted on 12/14/2016, 1:36:44 PM by JimGlove

Phoenix, Arizona – Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio will hold a press conference this Thursday, December 15th at 4pm MST at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Training Center to provide an update and a final conclusion to the Barack Obama Birth Certificate investigation.

This event will be closed but publicly streamed for all to view. If interested, please feel free to re-share this post on your own timeline.

You can tune into the live stream by visiting the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Official FaceBook page at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/Maricopa-County-Sheriffs-Office-147344832098401/

Thank you, Cold Case Posse Administration ~

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostemail.com ...

Obama's birth certificate is a fake document. Whether he was born in Hawaii or not is irrelevant. The White House really needs to explain why they offered a fraudulent document to the public. And this is what Sheriff Arpaio has been stressing from the start. He does not care where he was born. He wants to know why a fraudulent document was provided. And so do millions of Citizens.

So Obama and Co, why did you provide a fraudulent document? You were asked to provide an authentic birth certificate with an embossed seal and failed to do so. Instead you uploaded a layered, doctored document. Of course Snopes tried to debunk this by claiming the layers were produced by OCR software. Problem is OCR software was not used because the PDF document the White House provided can't be searched for text. If OCR software was indeed used then why can't you search for text in the PDF file???

Any action Obama took while acting as President should become null and void until a real, authentic Birth Certificate is provided proving he was born where he said he was.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a