Author Topic: Dana White Video Blog - Nashville (end is a rip on Lorretta Hunt. OUCH!!)  (Read 1182 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Tore that woman a new asshole.  :o  :D
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i cant believe loretta,ive been friends with her for over 12 years now and shes always been cool.she got her start with full contact fighter back in the mid 90,s,her partner in fcf magazine,writer tom defazio was my thia teacher and loretta used to pop by the school afew times a month.big dan mirigliotta,the ufc ref,was the head instructor and owner of bayway academy of martial arts(bama)where i trained for years.dan closed the school down in 2003 which sucked for me cause it was 10 minutes from my home.then i went to train at renzos school in ny,i miss both them schools.i moved down south and im 4 hours away from renzos now and thats to damn far to travel and for renzo,lol.loretta was always well liked by everyone in mma,fans and fighters loved her
R

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i cant believe loretta,ive been friends with her for over 12 years now and shes always been cool.she got her start with full contact fighter back in the mid 90,s,her partner in fcf magazine,writer tom defazio was my thia teacher and loretta used to pop by the school afew times a month.big dan mirigliotta,the ufc ref,was the head instructor and owner of bayway academy of martial arts(bama)where i trained for years.dan closed the school down in 2003 which sucked for me cause it was 10 minutes from my home.then i went to train at renzos school in ny,i miss both them schools.i moved down south and im 4 hours away from renzos now and thats to damn far to travel and for renzo,lol.loretta was always well liked by everyone in mma,fans and fighters loved her
You talking about the old BAMA shootfighting school on 1&9 in Elizabeth? I trained there a few times. I also sparred with Bart Vale's big crazy ass when I was living in Miami back in the late 90's.
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You talking about the old BAMA shootfighting school on 1&9 in Elizabeth? I trained there a few times. I also sparred with Bart Vale's big crazy ass when I was living in Miami back in the late 90's.

yeah,lol,thats the one,right after the bridge on 1&9 if you where going south.i liked training there in bama,cause you could do alittle of everything from bjj,wrestling,catch wrestling,judo,boxing,thia boxing,karate and even stick fighting(escrima)spell check.we had guys from alot of different styles which made it a fun place to train.eddie rolon went partners with the original owner ufc judge dan mirigliotta,that partnership went sour after afew months though and the school closed,it sucked when bama closed cause i was livin in elizabeth at the time with some brazilian go go dancer and i was only 10 minutes away
R

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yeah,lol,thats the one,right after the bridge on 1&9 if you where going south.i liked training there in bama,cause you could do alittle of everything from bjj,wrestling,catch wrestling,judo,boxing,thia boxing,karate and even stick fighting(escrima)spell check.we had guys from alot of different styles which made it a fun place to train.eddie rolon went partners with the original owner ufc judge dan mirigliotta,that partnership went sour after afew months though and the school closed,it sucked when bama closed cause i was livin in elizabeth at the time with some brazilian go go dancer and i was only 10 minutes away
Living with a Brazilian gogo dancer probably from Newark. {sigh} You and I likely have far too much in common.  ;D

Yeah, BAMA was cool because at one point it was the closest thing to legit JKD training going on in North Jersey. With the kali/escrima, thai boxing, grappling...interesting place and cheap as hell for those days. Nowadays you can't get solid bjj instruction for instance for less than $120+ a month. Rather ridiculous when most of us have gym memberships, cell phone/internet bills, etc.

Ever meet Bart Vale, gracie? Huge dude, but a broken down shell of a man by the time I met him around 2000, and had become a pretty lazy teacher. He was battling a ton of old mma injuries by that point. I've often wondered what he's doing nowadays.  :-\
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Living with a Brazilian gogo dancer probably from Newark. {sigh} You and I likely have far too much in common.  ;D

Yeah, BAMA was cool because at one point it was the closest thing to legit JKD training going on in North Jersey. With the kali/escrima, thai boxing, grappling...interesting place and cheap as hell for those days. Nowadays you can't get solid bjj instruction for instance for less than $120+ a month. Rather ridiculous when most of us have gym memberships, cell phone/internet bills, etc.

Ever meet Bart Vale, gracie? Huge dude, but a broken down shell of a man by the time I met him around 2000, and had become a pretty lazy teacher. He was battling a ton of old mma injuries by that point. I've often wondered what he's doing nowadays.  :-\

them brazilian gogo broads have caused me more problems then anyone would believe,you live with them acouple months then they start pressuring you for the marraige/greencard thing.everytime i tried to get them to move out i ended up having to run out of my own place with the broad chasing me with my own machete,lol.i still got some of my old bama tshirts,we also used to have bama fight nights every 3 months or so at south plainfield high school,it had events in shootfighting,mma,and thia boxing.i did some shootfighting matches but id always end up going to work with a black eye or something and my boss was pissed cause i had to deal with customers everyday.i never met bart,big dan mirigliotta actually fought him in a shootfighting match,bart was kicking his butt on the ground but dan got the better of the standup,we used to have pure bjj schools come down and train with us,they would do better on the bjj training but as soon as we went in the ring and striking was added they where mince meat,we used to sprawl and brawl on them and when they felt those thia kicks you could see on thier faces they didnt want to feel that no more,lol.i was paying 140 a month at renzos school in ny for 2 days aweek,plus the train cost me another 80$ amonth,220 amonth was alot of coin for 2 days aweek bjj.at bama you paid 80$ amonth and you could go 7 days aweek and me,tuf guy dante rivera,ring of combat hw champ carlos moreno,eddie rolonand afew other dudes would hang out till midnight or so going over leglockes,chokes,striking ect.where else you gonna go these days for that money and train practiclly 24/7?i miss that place and when they closed down it sucked bad for me cause that was my second home
R