Author Topic: my proof of the non existance of time dialation my nobel prize  (Read 9772 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: my proof of the non existance of time dialation my nobel prize
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 12:55:11 PM »
DeAss has sold out - like the majority of scientists he acts as an mouthpiece for the system.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 01:06:37 PM »
He doesn't get the disablity check for nothing.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 01:12:17 PM »
1 day Falconer will get IG Nobel trophy ............far more prestigious that Nobel prize  :D

(just like comparing Mr.Canada '70 trophy with Ifbb Sandow statue)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 01:19:38 PM »
Advantage Failcan!

I see what you did there.  ;D ;D
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 01:35:50 PM »
I thought this thread was about the non-existance of Time Wescock,and was gonna` call bullshit until I re-read it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 03:39:47 PM »
DeAss has sold out - like the majority of scientists he acts as an mouthpiece for the system.

you couldnt have said it any better bruce
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »
Howard you are just repeating from textbooks your argument therefor sucks balls

You are not even close to self thinking and realizing youve been scammed

Tesla didnt think shit of einstein he knew albert was a bitch /\/igga
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 04:16:54 PM »
Falcon destroying Einstein and Tyson!! I am wondering if Tyson read Falcons post, then resigned from his position!
the sheeple love trendy fakeism
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 02:34:20 AM »
the sheeple love trendy fakeism

Do you drive Tesla car ?.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 03:04:51 AM »
You overlooked one of the more basic things about time itself.

I will give you a small hint, a 30 year old on earth is would be 1 year old on saturn and 124 years old on Mercury.

When you talk about the time it takes for 2 people to watch the same movie you are saying that time is a constant something that Einstein and many others already disproved, the only constant is the speed of light.

So if someone says he spend a half a day watching movies the question becomes what planet did he do that on, on earth that would be about 12 hours on saturn it would mean about 5:20.

As we start populating Mars and space travel becomes quick, one of the questions future generations will have to deal with is consolidating age between planets. Say someone is born on Mars and at age 15 they visit earth, technically in earth years they would be 30 years old, will they be able to enter a club or buy wine?

There is no doubt that within the coming 500 years humans will travel to mars and back as common as we travel from the US to Europe or Asia today. At the speed of light it would take 3-22 minutes to get there. Obviously before we figure out converting matter to energy and back we would figure out faster travel speeds so I am guessing within 500 years we would be able to travel to mars (depending on its distance to earth at the time) at an avg of 6 days one way. By then there will be places on the way the travelers will be able to stay as well by docking their spacecraft to the space hotel.

Right about when you think this all sounds ridiculous ask yourself what the people living in the 16th century or even the early 19th century would have said about the technologies we have today.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 04:52:31 AM »
Who brainwashed thiis nonsense into you it will take you the same amount of " earth time as we know it" to watch terminator2 on this planet or any planet and regardless if you are in a rocket or not.

When atoms are cooled to absolute zero or super heated weird shit then happens, buut you wont experience that isolated in a rocket

I will give you a small hint, a 30 year old on earth is would be 1 year old on saturn and 124 years old on Mercury.

When you talk about the time it takes for 2 people to watch the same movie you are saying that time is a constant something that Einstein and many others already disproved, the only constant is the speed of light.

So if someone says he spend a half a day watching movies the question becomes what planet did he do that on, on earth that would be about 12 hours on saturn it would mean about 5:20.

As we start populating Mars and space travel becomes quick, one of the questions future generations will have to deal with is consolidating age between planets. Say someone is born on Mars and at age 15 they visit earth, technically in earth years they would be 30 years old, will they be able to enter a club or buy wine?

There is no doubt that within the coming 500 years humans will travel to mars and back as common as we travel from the US to Europe or Asia today. At the speed of light it would take 3-22 minutes to get there. Obviously before we figure out converting matter to energy and back we would figure out faster travel speeds so I am guessing within 500 years we would be able to travel to mars (depending on its distance to earth at the time) at an avg of 6 days one way. By then there will be places on the way the travelers will be able to stay as well by docking their spacecraft to the space hotel.

Right about when you think this all sounds ridiculous ask yourself what the people living in the 16th century or even the early 19th century would have said about the technologies we have today.  

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 05:03:39 AM »
You see gravity effects cellular resperation however humans can only exist under certain gravity/atmospheric conditions thus we would and can never experience any other stronger gravity than eaths or we would explode and with too little gravity we get frail weak and die, we cant experience accelerated time but only slighly different fluctuations of cellular resperation rates until our bodies must go back to homeostasis

A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 05:44:23 AM »
Ok, I must step in.

For the guy traveling at speed of light, the trip will seem to take a few seconds.

For the guy watching t2 on earth, time is slow as usual.

The face time call signals would not reach traveler when he is traveling away at speed of light.

And once he is traveling towards earth at speed of light the several years of face time signals would arrive at about the same time.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2015, 05:57:17 AM »
Howard you are just repeating from textbooks your argument therefor sucks balls

You are not even close to self thinking and realizing youve been scammed

Tesla didnt think shit of einstein he knew albert was a bitch /\/igga

Sorry, I'm such a fool.
I'll remain "ignorant" and  stick with my empirical research backed data and mathematical equations that "explain" it. ;)

Ya know Marty, every scientific break thru came from creative, outside the box thinking.
BUT it was backed with dogged , tedious research, experiments and endless tweeking of mathematical equations.
Remember the new idea has to PROVE that the established idea is wrong.

For example, Tesla proved his AC system was superior to the Edison DC system when he put the AC generators on Niagra Falls.
It was able to light up thousands of places with less cost and greater reliability.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2015, 06:15:43 AM »
Ok, I must step in.

For the guy traveling at speed of light, the trip will seem to take a few seconds.

The face time call signals would not reach traveler when he is traveling away at speed of light.

And once he is traveling towards earth at speed of light the several years of face time signals would arrive at about the same time.

his bodily functions do not magically speed up or slowdown if someone is traveling in a fast vehicle, does that even make sense?? Of course not
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2015, 06:19:56 AM »
Read my response to rami
Sorry, I'm such a fool.
I'll remain "ignorant" and  stick with my empirical research backed data and mathematical equations that "explain" it. ;)

Ya know Marty, every scientific break thru came from creative, outside the box thinking.
BUT it was backed with dogged , tedious research, experiments and endless tweeking of mathematical equations.
Remember the new idea has to PROVE that the established idea is wrong.

For example, Tesla proved his AC system was superior to the Edison DC system when he put the AC generators on Niagra Falls.
It was able to light up thousands of places with less cost and greater reliability.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2015, 06:28:30 AM »
If the face time call signal was instantaneous faster than light do you really beleive that you would be watch a humans face and voice in slow motion while they are in a rocket? Because that would mean they would have to be literally living in slow motion which is imposible for a human to do
Ok, I must step in.

A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2015, 06:30:32 AM »
his bodily functions do not magically speed up or slowdown if someone is traveling in a fast vehicle, does that even make sense?? Of course not

The perspective and experience one has always seems to be the normal, correct one.
It's how your time dilation is RELATIVE to others moving at much different speeds that matters.

Think about using your fast car example. ( I've actually used this example in class).
You and I are driving down the road , seated inside a car at 60 mph.
Relative to each other we never change position. We can talk, listen to music, eat, drunk, etc.

A person standing on the side of the road observes us drive by.
From his perspective, we are a blur. From our perspective he's a blur.
Believe it or not, time moves differently depending on your motion thru space.

Relativity isn't my area of expertise and I don't claim to fully understand the details of all it's equations and effects.
Most people can only comprehend things in their own world. Newton felt time was an endless progression that never changed.
He was an incredible physics genius BUT he was wrong about time.
I'd invite you to google how  GPS works with relativistic effects and that might help.

You seem to have a good mind. I'm not sure about your background, but you
might consider enrolling in a graduate or undergrad physics degree program.
To get full comprehension you need to get into the tedious details you won't get from lighter,"fun" sources>

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2015, 06:51:13 AM »
If 30 years on earth pass and my twin goes flys away in a rocket and comes back only 15 years older by einstiens time dilation theory then that means he must age slow motion while being on a rocket ship(wich is physically biologically imposible) because i watched my twin for the entire 30 earth years from a telescope
Thus i will know my twin has aged 30 years not 15

The perspective and experience one has always seems to be the normal, correct one.
It's how your time dilation is RELATIVE to others moving at much different speeds that matters.

Think about using your fast car example. ( I've actually used this example in class).
You and I are driving down the road , seated inside a car at 60 mph.
Relative to each other we never change position. We can talk, listen to music, eat, drunk, etc.

A person standing on the side of the road observes us drive by.
From his perspective, we are a blur. From our perspective he's a blur.
Believe it or not, time moves differently depending on your motion thru space.

Relativity isn't my area of expertise and I don't claim to fully understand the details of all it's equations and effects.
Most people can only comprehend things in their own world. Newton felt time was an endless progression that never changed.
He was an incredible physics genius BUT he was wrong about time.
I'd invite you to google how  GPS works with relativistic effects and that might help.

You seem to have a good mind. I'm not sure about your background, but you
might consider enrolling in a graduate or undergrad physics degree program.
To get full comprehension you need to get into the tedious details you won't get from lighter,"fun" sources>

A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2015, 06:59:41 AM »

hahahah

you broke the code of the universe with your thinking

we don't know what to expect anymore,  anything could happen now

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2015, 07:04:02 AM »
This is a tremendous project. Watching someone for 30 years non stop. Actually your twin traveling for 15 years in each direction, for him it would seem the distances is much shorter as well, something else you may now ponder.

If 30 years on earth pass and my twin goes flys away in a rocket and comes back only 15 years older by einstiens time dilation theory then that means he must age slow motion while being on a rocket ship(wich is physically biologically imposible) because i watched my twin for the entire 30 earth years from a telescope
Thus i will know my twin has aged 30 years not 15

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2015, 07:23:21 AM »
This is a tremendous project. Watching someone for 30 years non stop. Actually your twin traveling for 15 years in each direction, for him it would seem the distances is much shorter as well, something else you may now ponder.

no it wouldnt bro , however looking outside a rocket window at lightspeed things would blur u couldnt see shit, however you would know your exact location at any time with your spaceship radar that could detect where you are no matter your speed
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2015, 08:37:55 AM »
hey buddy,  the world is full of real phenomena that don't make any sense

the mind struggles with these concepts because they are counterintuitive and bizarre

eg. physicists spend a lot of time talking about properties of "space" which is 100% of "nothing"  ???

tesla said it was nonsense too so just put on your 3d glasses and enjoy the show 
"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2015, 08:41:41 AM »
hey buddy,  the world is full of real phenomena that don't make any sense

the mind struggles with these concepts because they are counterintuitive and bizarre

eg. physicists spend a lot of time talking about properties of "space" which is 100% of "nothing"  ???

tesla said it was nonsense too so just put on your 3d glasses and enjoy the show 
no  u see everything makes sense

Your non-chalant approach says just relax and be a pussy dont try to understand what the scientists say  ::)
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 08:50:37 AM »
There is no time.  There is life and there is motion.  Time is a construct humans devised to relate to life, which is finite.