Author Topic: Big muscles are worthless  (Read 19664 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Big muscles are worthless
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 04:32:46 PM »
I can only speak from my personal experience when I go out there are plenty of twinks hanging around and the women tend to look at me a lot more than the twinks, when a twink walks into a building nobody gives a second look but when you are big and muscular all eyes are on you.

Yup.  The lure has broken the surface.  Whether or not you catch anything is entirely up to you and how you work that lure.  And, if you are fortunate you will find a keeper.  Well said, sir.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 04:39:21 PM »

This sexy young thin bitch is craving this 'ironic' fagggs mustachioed cock.

Perhaps I should grow a mustache  ???

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 04:41:39 PM »
Big muscles get you 'mature women'
In their 'sexual peak'

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 04:49:24 PM »
TwinksNerds are taking over  :o ???.. Christina Hendricks, Amber Rose, Leona Lewis, etc, etc.. already joined the bandwagon!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 04:50:52 PM »
Big muscles get you 'mature women'
In their 'sexual peak'

I am not here to cure you of immaturity.  At this stage of your life, what you want and what you need are not the same things.   Puppy love is when you love someone because you think you need them.  A mature and genuine love is when you need someone because you love them.  And they love you.

I think you want a puppy.  There's plenty of them at your local pound (bar) that will suffice.

Be well.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 04:53:38 PM »
TwinksNerds are taking over  :o ???.. Christina Hendricks, Amber Rose, Leona Lewis, etc, etc.. already joined the bandwagon!!

It's sickening!!!!

Christian Hendrix?

And in that last pic... the way he puts his hand around her with a facial expression that says, "yeah, this hot bitch is mine... Wanna make sunthin ofit???"

Our huge muscles are useless

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 04:55:41 PM »
Bodybuilding fans have a warped perception of how a man should look. I have seen bodybuilding fans put down the physiques of running backs, sprinters and wrestlers because they don't come close to the look of bloated drug bodybuilders. I think if you want to look good for women just train like an athlete. I have seen distance runners who are built like Adam Levine in  GQ clothes and have seen women go nuts over.  

You will never see a bodybuilder win the 100 meters, UFC, Olympic lifting Gold, wrestling or boxing championship.  The muscles are drug bloat and mainly cosmetic. Sure many are super strong while on cycle. Show me a top ten Olympia contestant clean and jerk 350 over head. You couldn't find one that could close to this. Back in the day bodybuilders were athletes. Sergio Oliva would lift impressive weights in the clean and jerk while bodybuilding.  

In the old days to win Mr. America you had to get athletic points according to your Olympic lift total.  Here were real men who on the day before the contest were doing the clean and press, snatch, clean and jerk to get a decent total. Back in the day we had Tommy Kono who won 6 world championships in lifting and two gold medals in the Olympics in lifting. He also won the Mr. World bodybuilding championship in 1954.  

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »
Bodybuilding fans have a warped perception of how a man should look. I have seen bodybuilding fans put down the physiques of running backs, sprinters and wrestlers because they don't come close to the look of bloated drug bodybuilders. I think if you want to look good for women just train like an athlete. I have seen distance runners who are built like Adam Levine in  GQ clothes and have seen women go nuts over.  

You will never see a bodybuilder win the 100 meters, UFC, Olympic lifting Gold, wrestling or boxing championship.  The muscles are drug bloat and mainly cosmetic. Sure many are super strong while on cycle. Show me a top ten Olympia contestant clean and jerk 350 over head. You couldn't find one that could close to this. Back in the day bodybuilders were athletes. Sergio Oliva would lift impressive weights in the clean and jerk while bodybuilding.  

In the old days to win Mr. America you had to get athletic points according to your Olympic lift total.  Here were real men who on the day before the contest were doing the clean and press, snatch, clean and jerk to get a decent total. Back in the day we had Tommy Kono who won 6 world championships in lifting and two gold medals in the Olympics in lifting. He also won the Mr. World bodybuilding championship in 1954.  

Good post. I agree

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »

Yup.  Kono.  Reeves.  Park.  Grimek.  Those were the days.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 05:08:45 PM »

Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf scores a 'mature' woman in her 'sexual peak'.
Rumor has it they plan to conceive as soon as the sperm count results come back.
The happy couple is optimistic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »
As far as physical toughness - big muscles dont mean jack shit. 

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 05:14:37 PM »
As far as physical toughness - big muscles dont mean jack shit. 

Is this you oldtimer1???  :o

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 05:19:33 PM »

These videos should shut you up.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2014, 05:23:34 PM »
'Bodybuilder' ignored at a pool party

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »
 :D

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »
One would think that a beast like Wolf is banging a horde full of Caucasian goddesses.
but in reality he is banging this old saggy schmoette  :'(

meanwhile in the real twinkworld...
Dayami Padron goddess getting boned by this twink  :-\ :-\

the trainer

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
One would think that a beast like Wolf is banging a horde full of Caucasian goddesses.

Come on dude you know he married that woman because she has a shit load of money smart guy.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2014, 05:51:15 PM »

Dayyyyuummmnnn what a hot bitch!!!

I'd give my left nut to bone that whore. Twinks have all the luck  :P :o

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2014, 05:51:55 PM »

Agreed, this post hits the nail right on the head - if you want to impress a woman, nothing works better than a heavy clean and jerk.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »

In terms of real world perception men's physique is probably the limit , all the rest are schmoe worthy and g4p

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2014, 05:55:55 PM »
Goodrum is living proof that having big muscles gets you a lover. Goodrum landed Queen Vissy!
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2014, 05:58:19 PM »
MUSCLE MAN FORUM OF PEACE :D

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2014, 06:02:56 PM »
A skinny hipster in the process of setting up a ménage a tois with two little hardbodies. Big muscles are useless. Probably studies 'Gracie Jiu Jitsu' or some other greasy Brazilian dirty fighting art.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2014, 06:13:28 PM »
True. Need a little more then muscles. Talent usually helps.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
Dayyyyuummmnnn what a hot bitch!!!

I'd give my left nut to bone that whore. Twinks have all the luck  :P :o
I would too.. her body is  :P :P :-*