Author Topic: Ownage of small group of illegals in the park!!!!!!  (Read 5510 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ownage of small group of illegals in the park!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »
LOL your a fag.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 03:41:47 PM »
Were they playing that "RICO...SUAVE" song? hahaha... monster spic song....
hahaha! would you believe some wannabe tough guy named himself that on this board ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 04:53:18 PM »
Squadfater is an equal opportunity hater.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »
lol

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 07:01:56 PM »
UK Gold: You already have the Islam nation moving in. Mother England is undergoing the Moslem shuffle right now. Westminster Abby, with-in a few years, to be turned into the largest mosque in Europe. Public policy being elbows on the ground and arses up  in the air, five times a day for all English peoples. We can handle immigration over here (finally) but not that island state of the UK, with their approaching crisis.The last Moslem crusade.
F

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 07:20:31 PM »
I could arrange for six or so Samoan gentlemen to hang in a park I know of in Oceanside (SoCal) and wait for SquadFather to drive by. He can ask them how much they can bench, but he might want to keep his car's motor running (though those '64 Datsun's aren't that dependable I hear). The Samoan gentleman's post workout meal might be the SquadFather. You know, the way they roast a fat pig......Deep Pit. Hope this helps.

That would be funny, you could own them, and then own them again by watching them chase you, maybe for 20 yds.
Most are all show no go!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 08:59:15 PM »
Actually that parks a block away from where I grew up at. And most of those six Samoan gentlemen would  be a blood relation or an extended family member. The deck is stacked.  And besides,were pretty fast for the first 40 yards.
F

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »
Actually that parks a block away from where I grew up at. And most of those six Samoan gentlemen would  be a blood relation or an extended family member. The deck is stacked.  And besides,were pretty fast for the first 40 yards.

tongans are tougher than samoans
its comin today

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »
Hahahaha...

I bet they were in the park drinking Corona or 'Tequiza'. Maybe 'Tecate'.

Dos Equis or Superior!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 02:26:13 AM »
Hahahahahaha, I bet they all made gun signs with their hands and shouted something really scary as you slowly drove off (at walking pace) your heart must have beating really fast SF

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 03:18:02 AM »
Hahahahahaha, I bet they all made gun signs with their hands and shouted something really scary as you slowly drove off (at walking pace) your heart must have beating really fast SF

I heard they were distracted cause Bluto was flashing to them, saying, "Come have a 'taste' of America" hahahahahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 06:24:41 AM »
I heard they were distracted cause Bluto was flashing to them, saying, "Come have a 'taste' of America" hahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha!!!  ;D

Apparently, after smokin on the last habbana he exclaimed "Im not a nasty little pinyata puffer really, I was just doing my civil duty and checking that these lovely gentlemen received an official welcome to the states" hahahahaha gayer than tricreatine

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 10:03:26 AM »
i got done with my back workout feeling like i could fly and it's a nice day so i decided to take a drive through the local state park while eating my post workout meal and i spot a group of 6 or so skinny mexicans all wearing wife beaters not one of them was over 5'7" and 160 pounds so i stop and say, "oralay carnals, how much you bench que mano?" and one of them says something in Spanish that i don't understand and before driving off i say, "my God tank tops, you guys are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Classic!!   Did they pull out their prison shanks and throw gang signs while chasing your car weilding spraypaint cans, construction toolbelts, one of their 8-12 shoeless dirt-babies, there 9th grade high school dropout slips, their Medicaid cards and a pinata?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Classic!!   Did they pull out their prison shanks and throw gang signs while chasing your car weilding spraypaint cans, construction toolbelts, one of their 8-12 shoeless dirt-babies, there 9th grade high school dropout slips, their Medicaid cards and a pinata?
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
hahahahahha, calm down tiger, it ain't that serious, have your mom make you a nice sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk, it'll be allright.

are you sure its not that serious? after all you only spend like half of your day posting bullshit on getbig  :-*