Author Topic: just thought I would mention it before "sev" does lol. Missile launch in Cali.  (Read 4253 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
the funny thing is, 'they' can do ANYTHING they want now -blatantly and in full public view- and NOBODY WILL EVEN NOTICE IT. i mean, the general public is so dumbed down, you can literally collapse a 50-story skyscraper in lower manhattan -seen by millions of people every day- and a few years later the average person will not only not be aware that it happened, but will question if it ever existed in the first place.

you could land a flying saucer on sepulveda, have actual aliens come out of it and say "HELLO FAGGGOTS, WE ARE ALIENS"...it would show up as a brief clip on the news, a few people would mention it at work in the morning, then within one week it will have been completely forgotten and ignored, if anyone brings it up it will be labeled a hoax and blown off, and will continue to exist only in the form of a youtube video with techno in the background getting hits from a few hundred 'weirdos'.
What amazes me more is people gloss over the shit that is actually happening right now. There doing the search for ET and it's underfunded, making free energy with the ITER reactor in france, and making space travel cheaper by 1000 percent and people don't even notice.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw