Author Topic: BARACK OBAMA IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 11323 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: BARACK OBAMA IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2008, 06:02:32 AM »
Doesn't matter to me, I just hope he moves to the middle and is good for America!  He is president now and a president represents all of us, not just a particular segment.

Exactly.

I thought he was a horrible choice for President, but that is irrelevant now that the race is over.

He is our President.   I will now keep an open mind until he gives a reason to think otherwise.
Y

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2008, 06:27:15 AM »
There is a New president !  If you voted then you voice was already heard. If you did not your opinion is lost on the discussion. Whites , Blacks , Jews and Gentiles have voted and the machine has said Obama is the President of this Country.

Positive and Negative are not Good or Bad - The Democracy of the United State has been Restored in our Generation when we needed it most.

Look within and become self aware and apply this opportunity to your Wants and your perceived needs.

You have a chance to achieve anything you would like to , do you make the most of your energy and words or do you complain and past judgment - Neither are good or bad but they do have Negative and Positive effects. If you benefited by the last 8 years you are one of the few. If you seek change and voted for it congratulations!

If you were a fan or supporter for an unchanged economy policies then this is a Defeat for your opinions - It means this - More People in this country have a positive look on Change. Keep voicing your opinions they are necessary and help shape the future plan. However stay open to the fact that the opinions and the outcome of this new situation may be something positive for you.

I am very excited to see such energy generated from all of this ..... It is ours responsibility - to Capitalize on the moment and seek change!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »
WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THE WORLD IS SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

FFFFAAAIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2010, 08:42:20 AM »
Big mistake that will play out over time.

Like I said two years ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2010, 08:50:26 AM »
Like I said two years ago.

A litte sooner than you thought though? 

I knew obama would be an unmitigated train wreck, but I did not believe he would be even this bad. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2010, 08:51:55 AM »
I was never an Obama supporter, per se.

Rather, I am a jilted republican who sees my party has converted into a spend-happy, middle-class screwing, fearmongering, mean, group of puppets.

bring back Ron Paul (or the next RP) as the 2012 Repub candidate.  THEN we'll have a helluva great election between he and Obama :)

What do you mean "per se"? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2010, 08:55:36 AM »
I can't believe this happened. There may be hope, yet.

Man, I can only hope it gets better from here on out. For all of us.

Bay, you're right....there's plenty of racism left (as evidenced by the bigots in this very thread)......but this is just the beginning. It's gotta start somewhere. Again, this gives me hope. Tonight was a huge step towards change...positive change, for several reasons. I'm thankful to be alive to witness this. This is major history we're witnessing.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King

Has it gotten better or worse sinc november 2008? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
There is a New president !  If you voted then you voice was already heard. If you did not your opinion is lost on the discussion. Whites , Blacks , Jews and Gentiles have voted and the machine has said Obama is the President of this Country.

Positive and Negative are not Good or Bad - The Democracy of the United State has been Restored in our Generation when we needed it most.

Look within and become self aware and apply this opportunity to your Wants and your perceived needs.

You have a chance to achieve anything you would like to , do you make the most of your energy and words or do you complain and past judgment - Neither are good or bad but they do have Negative and Positive effects. If you benefited by the last 8 years you are one of the few. If you seek change and voted for it congratulations!

If you were a fan or supporter for an unchanged economy policies then this is a Defeat for your opinions - It means this - More People in this country have a positive look on Change. Keep voicing your opinions they are necessary and help shape the future plan. However stay open to the fact that the opinions and the outcome of this new situation may be something positive for you.

I am very excited to see such energy generated from all of this ..... It is ours responsibility - to Capitalize on the moment and seek change!

No offense but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2010, 09:51:16 AM »
Has it gotten better or worse sinc november 2008? 

I guess you don't live here in the U.S. if you have to ask.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2010, 09:55:41 AM »
I guess you don't live here in the U.S. if you have to ask.

I forgot to put the sarcasm sign after the ppost.   :o :o  :o