Author Topic: NRA-Nonsensical Rifle Addiction  (Read 3161 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
NRA-Nonsensical Rifle Addiction
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:15:40 AM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: NRA-Nonsensical Rifle Addiction
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:17:42 AM »
I didn't watch the video, but is it anything like your addiction to taking Muslim cum loads in your face?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 02:21:58 AM »
I didn't watch the video, but is it anything like your addiction to taking Muslim cum loads in your face?

I did not know that "Muslim cum loads" was a concept, so thank you for bringing this to my attention. In psychology, it is widely known that what people spontaneously choose to talk about, reflect inner desires and preoccupations. Thus, "Muslim cum loads" must be some sort of fetish or fantasy of yours. Being liberal, I do of course defend your right to receive such "Muslim cum loads" as you wish.

NN

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 02:28:09 AM »
I did not know that "Muslim cum loads" was a concept, so thank you for bringing this to my attention. In psychology, it is widely known that what people spontaneously choose to talk about, reflect inner desires and preoccupations. Thus, "Muslim cum loads" must be some sort of fetish or fantasy of yours. Being liberal, I do of course defend your right to receive such "Muslim cum loads" as you wish.

NN

Maybe I read you wrong.  DO you prefer to watch them bang your mother in the ass?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 02:32:19 AM »
Maybe I read you wrong.  DO you prefer to watch them bang your mother in the ass?

This is also an alien concept to me. But if your mother concent, I am sure it is not illegal. So go ahead!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 02:35:08 AM »
This is also an alien concept to me. But if your mother concent, I am sure it is not illegal. So go ahead!

OK OK... your wife's ass?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 02:50:08 AM »
OK OK... your wife's ass?

Do you have a wife? I would be surprised. Defect men usually remain single

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 02:56:48 AM »
Do you have a wife? I would be surprised. Defect men usually remain single

Do you have a wife?  How many other men's cocks has she had?   Usually women don't stay faithful to cucks.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 02:57:06 AM »
Get fucked libtard.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 02:58:50 AM »
Get fucked libtard.

He does, in the ass, regularly.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 03:39:00 AM »
He does, in the ass, regularly.

I am fascinated by your belief in primitive, old and boring insults. Why would any grown man feel anything as a consequence of words like "ass" and "cum" etc.? What you rednecks don't understand, is that you are telling us all about your own inner insecurities and fears, since you believe others will react to your attempts at hitting a nerve.

This fits nicely with the video I shared. You are small and afraid and need your guns. You fear you are not men enough, so you talk about others being "fucked in the ass". I guess you are too dump to understand that you are transparent.

NN

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 03:47:25 AM »
I am fascinated by your belief in primitive, old and boring insults. Why would any grown man feel anything as a consequence of words like "ass" and "cum" etc.? What you rednecks don't understand, is that you are telling us all about your own inner insecurities and fears, since you believe others will react to your attempts at hitting a nerve.

This fits nicely with the video I shared. You are small and afraid and need your guns. You fear you are not men enough, so you talk about others being "fucked in the ass". I guess you are too dump to understand that you are transparent.

NN

I don't need a gun.  I could kill you with my bare hands.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:05 AM »

thats quite funny.... ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 04:40:37 AM »

NN

Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 05:01:38 AM »
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 06:50:32 AM »
Good luck confiscating the 300 million guns held by 80 million gun-owning Americans.  :-X

Leftists are so stupid.  Yeah, good luck fighting a civil war against us right-wingers if it ever comes down to that.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 07:00:58 AM »

NN

Epic owning

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 01:37:33 PM »

NN

if true then you should also defend ones right to keep and bear arms. No? oh I get it, being a liberal you are also quire naturally a hypocrite.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 05:19:03 PM »
My friend owns about 10-13 guns. At one time, he was part of the NRA, then decided to drop his membership. After he dropped his membership, the NRA kept calling and calling and calling and calling, telling him that OBAMA WAS GOING TO TAKE AWAY HIS GUNS AND HE NEEDED TO REJOIN!!! Literally, the people who called from the NRA would be screaming at him. He kept politely declining, then eventually told them to f*ck off. Of course, he is still an avid gun collector, and I believe owns more guns at this point in time. But, he said he will never join the NRA again. A bunch of wackos!!
X

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 06:12:41 PM »
Good luck confiscating the 300 million guns held by 80 million gun-owning Americans.  :-X

Leftists are so stupid.  Yeah, good luck fighting a civil war against us right-wingers if it ever comes down to that.

It isn't the exclusive provenance of the left wing to think that millions of guns in the hands of a bunch of cretins is retarded.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 07:00:39 PM »
thats quite funny.... ;D

Actually, it's not that funny and certainly isn't clever.  You are better than this.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 07:17:56 PM »
It isn't the exclusive provenance of the left wing to think that millions of guns in the hands of a bunch of cretins is retarded.

If you mention that someone in the US flips out and starts shooting pretty much daily then you're immediately a transgender communist.  There's no possibility of a calm, rational discussion.  Gun guys hear one word of dissent turn into Alex Jones on adrenaline.

That said, if I lived there I'd have a gun.  It's past the tipping point.  Everyone has one so you better have one too.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 08:35:27 PM »
If you mention that someone in the US flips out and starts shooting pretty much daily then you're immediately a transgender communist.  There's no possibility of a calm, rational discussion.  Gun guys hear one word of dissent turn into Alex Jones on adrenaline.

That said, if I lived there I'd have a gun.  It's past the tipping point.  Everyone has one so you better have one too.

Do you really believe that "people having guns" is the problem?  I mean if no one had legally owned guns, would you still feel the need to have one yourself ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 09:13:12 PM »
If you mention that someone in the US flips out and starts shooting pretty much daily then you're immediately a transgender communist.  There's no possibility of a calm, rational discussion.  Gun guys hear one word of dissent turn into Alex Jones on adrenaline.

That said, if I lived there I'd have a gun.  It's past the tipping point.  Everyone has one so you better have one too.

according to gayvid dicke it happens by mind control from the uppers in the americant govt to control its peoples

1. create fear-look out for psycho shooters and dont feel safe, altough we (the us govt) are the ones who created this fear via mind control/programming

2. feel safe-by letting us (the us govt) protect you which we will do by taking more of your rights/freedoms away

america... Home of the free lulz

true america=goddamn POlice state

FuCK DaT NOisE

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 11:44:13 PM »
Do you really believe that "people having guns" is the problem?  I mean if no one had legally owned guns, would you still feel the need to have one yourself ?

No shit it's a problem.  No one can argue that gun violence in the US isn't a problem.

I see a dual cause.  1, the ubiquity of guns means that any one who goes postal has one at hand, and with 350 million people someone is going to lose his shit every day and start shooting.  2, the American mindset is one of paranoia and immediate escalation to maximum force in any disagreement.  The place is a shooting gallery because it's full of frightened, desperate, crazy people who are armed and it's going to stay that way because there's no solution.  It's too late to take away the guns.  It's permanently broken.  Gun violence is just part of life in America so either live with it, have a gun of your own, be 'tactically aware' every time you leave the house, budget for security concerns and live in a patrolled gated neighborhood, etc, or simply don't live there.

No, I wouldn't have one.  I no longer live in the US and don't own a gun.  I can walk around anywhere in Australia, day or night, through any neighborhood, and be safe.  Children walk to school in my town.  Police are friendly guys.  It's like Mayberry.  Downright civilized.