Author Topic: Write a post as if you are another Getbigger.  (Read 5350 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Write a post as if you are another Getbigger.
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 12:41:55 AM »
Back in 1970 i rang arnold to tell him he would never have decent biceps as he was 1 degree out on his supination, Bodybuilders are too stupid to realise that my machine of 10,000 moving parts can put an inch on your arms just by looking at it, I watched arnold from a bush in his garden for 6 weeks so i believe i can consider him a friend, i have invited him to visit my gym 23000 times he must not be getting the letter. What the flotsam on here dont realise is that i am a legend. i dont need to back up my arguments with science i am living proof they work. The idiots on here need to show me some respect.
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2013, 12:44:23 AM »
Back in 1970 i rang arnold to tell him he would never have decent biceps as he was 1 degree out on his supination, Bodybuilders are too stupid to realise that my machine of 10,000 moving parts can put an inch on your arms just by looking at it, I watched arnold from a bush in his garden for 6 weeks so i believe i can consider him a friend, i have invited him to visit my gym 23000 times he must not be getting the letter. What the flotsam on here dont realise is that i am a legend. i dont need to back up my arguments with science i am living proof they work. The idiots on here need to show me some respect.
bwahahahaha i watched arnold from a  bush part was legendary Hahahahah

I still cant belive he went to lees fathers funeral.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2013, 02:14:35 AM »
^^
GETTING BETTER!!!!! ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2013, 04:11:31 AM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2013, 04:23:06 AM »
The Heme iron incarnation radiated from the beef steak on the table…I looked at Nasser as a smooth black pussy walked into the restaurant; I could feel it she thought about my arms. Then big Nasser took me by the shoulder and whispered into my tiny ear: "true Hebrews were black, we shall be chased into a lake of fire"…

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2013, 06:12:29 AM »
Im not a camwhore, I have 2-3 bastard children and even my internet romances are disastrous

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2013, 06:43:26 AM »
I just posted a picture of Paco in another thread. In this picture, Paco is sitting on the toilet while reading a local newspaper. You must all see this.

TEAM PACO!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2013, 07:14:47 AM »
DJ181 -

i started @ 69 kg @ 6% and now i'm @ 69.1 kg @ 6%

and my arms went from 15 1/3 inches to 15 1/3 inches

I have only been taking the most toxic orals in existence for 12 months so it is indeed leading to my desired results

I am a bit of a loner girls don't understand me I guess I am afraid of commitment

final goal is.... 69 kg @ 6% with 15 1/3 inch arms, and if i can control myself and not train compulsively i will reach this final goal by june 1st Cool

btw, what do you mean by GET BIG? how big? you do realize that everyone has an optimal weight for thier frame right? I look better at 110lbs than anyone else on the forum, I just don't think that girls understand me

is it ok for me to constantly look at pics of really ripped small guys, I do find them attractive but I once had a girl friend so its ok

if anyone wants to agree with me please post a reply, unless you are going to specifically say that long toxic orals only cycles are the best don't bother, I will just keep asking the same question until I get the reply I want.
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2013, 07:19:16 AM »
DJ181 -

I have only been taking the most toxic orals in existence for 12 months so it is indeed leading to my desired results

I am a bit of a loner girls don't understand me I guess I am afraid of commitment

final goal is.... 69 kg @ 6% with 15 1/3 inch arms, and if i can control myself and not train compulsively i will reach this final goal by june 1st Cool

btw, what do you mean by GET BIG? how big? you do realize that everyone has an optimal weight for thier frame right? I look better at 110lbs than anyone else on the forum, I just don't think that girls understand me

is it ok for me to constantly look at pics of really ripped small guys, I do find them attractive but I once had a girl friend so its ok

if anyone wants to agree with me please post a reply, unless you are going to specifically say that long toxic orals only cycles are the best don't bother, I will just keep asking the same question until I get the reply I want.

Bong  :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2013, 07:28:47 AM »
DJ181 -

^^
OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2013, 07:30:47 AM »
A direct hit fired from the cannon of bigmc

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2013, 07:32:53 AM »
DJ181 -

Solid post my friend. I wonder if you can emulate me?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2013, 07:36:15 AM »
Solid post my friend. I wonder if you can emulate me?

im working on it

sober or drunk?

you choose
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2013, 07:36:46 AM »
im working on it

sober or drunk?

you choose
Both  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »
""What is your mailing address Jerryme? I'm going to send you a microphone."

Pumpster.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2013, 07:44:47 AM »
Shizzo181-

Come on my last three threads went to three pages, that means I am the greatest get bigger ever

Bigmc is the worst mod in history he has twelve thousand gimmicks I cant even get one approved, I fucking hate him.

I am an honest guy. I only faked my death because people were ignoring me.

I will fight one more rep if it means two extra replies to this thread I will need five years to get in shape, I mean he is a homosexual how hard can it be

Listen I know all you guys love me and secretly think I am the best poster on here, I am the same size as groink I just don't take a good pic

will someone please give me a password to a gimmick account please you guys are killing me
T

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2013, 07:45:59 AM »
At 19:34 I picked up my meatball subs from the Subway at 10th and Mason and proceeded to my work station arriving at 19:52.

I signed out my company issued motorola and checked the D-cells in my mag light and then began my perimeter sweep.

Having made sure the facility was all clear I settled back in my station at 21:02 and inserted my VHS of The Facts of Life and into the security monitor and began watching.

At 21:04 I started to become aroused watching Blair and Jo fight with pillows. At 21:08 I pulled my security belt off and started masturbating to the erotic ladies on my monitor.

At 21:09 I used the napkins in my Subway sandwich bag to clean up the DNA off my trousers.

At 23:35 a motion sensor alerted me to movement in the warehouse, I grabbed my motorola and my maglight and went to investigate.

At 23:41 I was overpowered by three latino males attempting to steal cigarettes and FunYuns from the inventory.

At 06:09 I was discovered by the morning work crew.

After much giggling from unknown persons, at 06:11 I was unbound from my duct tape restraints and the Pinata was removed from my head.

At 06:37 it was learned the perpetrators had also stolen my Subway meatball sandwiches.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2013, 07:48:15 AM »
Shizzo181-

Come on my last three threads went to three pages, that means I am the greatest get bigger ever

Bigmc is the worst mod in history he has twelve thousand gimmicks I cant even get one approved, I fucking hate him.

I am an honest guy. I only faked my death because people were ignoring me.

I will fight one more rep if it means two extra replies to this thread I will need five years to get in shape, I mean he is a homosexual how hard can it be

Listen I know all you guys love me and secretly think I am the best poster on here, I am the same size as groink I just don't take a good pic

will someone please give me a password to a gimmick account please you guys are killing me
Well played. I give credit where its due.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2013, 07:58:54 AM »
Bigmc-

I was never on the same level as Squadfather and Alex23. I tried so hard to be relevant, that I have at least 5 active gimmicks to agree with me. Donny, UKjeff...... They were all my creation.

How else would I be able to get a thread past 20 posts? I make it seem like I hate Shizzo, but in reality, he is the one poster that keeps me going. I claim that I am married, but that is just a lure to get Booty to have Skype sex with me.

I will tell pure lies to make me look better. It is only a matter of time before Ron notices.

Hopefully I get Booty's soiled panties in the mail before then.

I clean toilets and have horrible tattoos. Don't judge me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2013, 08:03:35 AM »
CalvinH

Shot a 110 today. Best round in awhile

Pulled a hammy going 2 fo 5 in softball game.

Put away a 5th of "insert random booze here ".

Logged into getbig to see another list I didnt make.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2013, 08:05:43 AM »
GROINK first 5 years on getbig-

I'm natural

GROINK last 2 years-

Tren is amazing, been on it for 7 years now

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
Lol bigmc is on a roll...svizzo as usual is not..no offence

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:26 AM »
Mensa Bob - "I am bringing in another truck load of Muslims into Sweden today to help us out".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2013, 08:09:35 AM »
GROINK first 5 years on getbig-

I'm natural

GROING last 2 years-

Tren is amazing, been on it for 7 years now
Groink is a natural born liar. I am tired of his games. I get his back for years, and he turns on me.
His neanderthal brain only knows acceptance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2013, 08:10:43 AM »
Gimmick account confirmed. Play fair guys.