Author Topic: Views--Something Ive Noticed  (Read 5509 times)

johnthegreat687

Views--Something Ive Noticed
« on: December 04, 2016, 05:00:04 PM »
Ive noticed that even posting down here on the Lounge I destroy view numbers on many g and o threads. For example, I can post a thread on here and get more views on it than a thread posted on the g and o 8 hours earlier.

What this tells me is you homos are still drooling to see if I fall off the tracks and post someones info, but are too chickenshit (other than a few) to reply in my threads. Its ok you pansies, stick to your safe spaces so your feelers dont get hurt down here

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Views--Something Ive Noticed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:00:28 AM »
Ive noticed that even posting down here on the Lounge I destroy view numbers on many g and o threads. For example, I can post a thread on here and get more views on it than a thread posted on the g and o 8 hours earlier.

What this tells me is you homos are still drooling to see if I fall off the tracks and post someones info, but are too chickenshit (other than a few) to reply in my threads. Its ok you pansies, stick to your safe spaces so your feelers dont get hurt down here

That is why Ron lets you come back. Because he knows people are intriged by what you have to say or want to see what you are going to say next. Some could claim just watching a train wreck but whatever. This is a place for entertainment and you bring it. Whether it is positive or negative. You know me well enough, I love both types.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 11:33:06 AM »
No matter what happens though even if Josh leaves certain people can't accept that he is not here and is in fact me.

So Josh is always here, in the minds of many. Not only Regina's favourite son, but GetBig's.
"

johnthegreat687

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 12:44:57 PM »
No matter what happens though even if Josh leaves certain people can't accept that he is not here and is in fact me.

So Josh is always here, in the minds of many. Not only Regina's favourite son, but GetBig's.

hi Josh you fat welfare queen  :D :D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 06:22:00 PM »

You are a train wreak, what else would you expect?

Chicken-shit or just plain stupid?

Hurt me if you can (no homo or whatever).  ;D ;D ;D