Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76433 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2009, 03:47:42 AM »
Society has always been fucked up. It's just might more noticable now due to population growth and mass media.

The world economy is doomed once increasing population competing for finite natural resources drives up their prices.

Are both of Luke Woods kidneys damaged?

Pfff.............did you know anything can be proved with grafs

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2009, 03:52:35 AM »
Does anybody know if steroids have mind altering qualities cos these people become full blown dellusionites instantly

They think they are  amazing superhuman beings, and superstars, and everybody envies them, and wants to be like them. But things couldn't be further from the truth.

Everyone knows they are all drugs and pitty the fools.All they are, are fucken junkies living a drug filled lie.

And to destroy your health over it, Takes one desperately unstable individual
I don't know if the majority, would fit in this category.  However, the ones who place "worth" in taking drugs and lifting weights, are straight up silly.  The people who cycle up for that "next big show" have a warped sense of reality.  The "show" is just a reason for most to continue their drug habit and give it meaning, nothing more.  Many will pat each other on the back, and talk about how hard it is to go low carb and the dedication involved.
It's eating and lifting, simple.  A monkey can do it.
Most, are either too lazy or simply don't give a shit about working out.  Either are fine, just don't place more meaning in things, than what is really there.

Back to Luke Wood.
You wonder, who would smirk when something like this happens?
Well, in general, people don't like cheaters, shortcutters, liars, pretenders...a pro bb is some of all of those.  Just like when a big shot corporate executive gets busted for a white collar crime, others enjoy their misery.  Your first thought, this guy tried to get over, but now it caught up to him....oh well.

Again, this is nothing personal against Luke.  I'm sure he's a great guy and all, as everyone always is when this happens...actually, Tom Prince wasn't received like that...ahah
You don't wish harm to others, but when things go bad, sometimes you enjoy watching. ;)
N

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2009, 04:04:11 AM »
I don't know if the majority, would fit in this category.  However, the ones who place "worth" in taking drugs and lifting weights, are straight up silly.  The people who cycle up for that "next big show" have a warped sense of reality.  The "show" is just a reason for most to continue their drug habit and give it meaning, nothing more.  Many will pat each other on the back, and talk about how hard it is to go low carb and the dedication involved.
Most, are either too lazy or simply don't give a shit about working out.  Either are fine, just don't place more meaning in things, than what is really there.

Back to Luke Wood.
Well, in general, people don't like cheaters, shortcutters, liars, pretenders...a pro bb is some of all of those.  Just like when a big shot corporate executive gets busted for a white collar crime, others enjoy their misery.  Your first thought, this guy tried to get over, but now it caught up to him....oh well.

Again, this is nothing personal against Luke.  I'm sure he's a great guy and all, as everyone always is when this happens...actually, Tom Prince wasn't received like that...ahah
You don't wish harm to others, but when things go bad, sometimes you enjoy watching. ;)

It's not that anyone "enjoys" watching. It's that people make conscious decisions like using steroids.  Just like smoking........who the fuck feels sorry for some 70 year old who was a 30 year 2 pack a day smoker who gets lung cancer???????  Fucking come one!  I feel sorry and sympathize for that 35 year old woman who exercises and eats right only to find out she has ovarian cancer and has to have a hysterectomy and has to have her eggs frozen in two weeks in the hopes of someone will be a surrogate for her............the latter scenario is one in which a close friend is going through as I type this.  Fuck Luke Wood and feeling sorry for anyone in his situation.  He's a grown damn man.  Man the fuck up and handle your business is what he should be thinking. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2009, 04:09:13 AM »
It's not that anyone "enjoys" watching. It's that people make conscious decisions like using steroids.  Just like smoking........who the fuck feels sorry for some 70 year old who was a 30 year 2 pack a day smoker who gets lung cancer???????  Fucking come one!  I feel sorry and sympathize for that 35 year old woman who exercises and eats right only to find out she has ovarian cancer and has to have a hysterectomy and has to have her eggs frozen in two weeks in the hopes of someone will be a surrogate for her............the latter scenario is one in which a close friend is going through as I type this.  Fuck Luke Wood and feeling sorry for anyone in his situation.  He's a grown damn man.  Man the fuck up and handle your business is what he should be thinking. 
No, I do enjoy watching others misfortunes.  Like when a hurricane or tornado go blasting off and they broadcast it on the news...mmmm, yummy.
N

skull crusher

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2009, 04:19:17 AM »

Back to Luke Wood.

Thankyou Yoda. Your a very wise man.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2009, 04:37:55 AM »
Have you heard of the STFU??? Go away you delusional old tart. No one gives a shit about your records with schmoes.

This thread is about how stupid Luke wood was to destroy his life and health.

Not about your insecurities and fears of the world, and forever living "THE WARRIOR LIFESTYLE" Bahaaaa.

I hope the guy does well but really have no clue who he even is and thought this thread was about Hank Wood.

That being said. Idiots here pretending steroid, diuretic, hGh, insulin abuse has no risks has just gotten too fucking old for me to even play along.

Of course there's some busted-faced chick trying to make the thread about her. SS is right when he says "Everyone's a cage fighter", LOL!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2009, 04:45:16 AM »
I think it's safe to say bodybuilders nowadays are melting their kidneys due to their drug abuse i.e. pain meds, diuretics and all the other stupid shit.  How can guys like Arnold, Haney, and TONS of others go through decades of BBing without needing a fucking kidney transplant.  How old is Luke Wood anyways?  30s?  Bodybuilders are fucking walking chemistry experiments nowadays.

Didn't arnold have triple bypass at 49?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2009, 05:00:05 AM »
I was alerted to the shit you guys are talking about Luke Wood. All of you are so high on your horses but have ANY of you ever done battle on the stage? HELL NO or you wouldn't be talking shit!!! Just as those of you that always flamed me when i was on here, dare you to step in the cage with me...I don't care what size you are, give me 3 minutes, you'll be tapping out or asleep in my arms like a baby...Keyboard gladiators, you're not cool, nor does your flaming of others raise your worth in others eyes...I guffaw at your smallness

You sound like a real prize. I'd imagine you probably have to go outside to get something from your fridge, in addition to having a house that moves and 2 cars in front that don't.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2009, 05:02:39 AM »
Posted by Buff Goddess on the MMA board.Better watch out guys.

Why doesn't the UFC let women in??? We are just as competitive and hard hitting as the men! I myself have a record of 6-0 in boxing and am ready to try my hand at pro MMA... When you have someone of my caliber, why not let us in?? I will even go as far to say that I would battle a man to get my place. I have gone toe to toe with my ex boyfriend who weighed 100lbs more than me  and  my ex-husband who outweighed me by 75lbs, several times, and kicked their asses. My ex husband is Conner Black...Ask him if I'm a bad-ass... Google him, I'd be interested if he's still in prison for various violent crimes... My ex-boyfriend is Robert Lyle Edwards Jr, Both of these men can say I'm fully able to fight out of my weight class and win...Turn me loose in the UFC!!!! Do I care if they're pissed?  I'm now 175 and 15% bodyfat...and I'm still only 5'5"....I was 125lbs when I kicked their asses...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2009, 05:05:34 AM »
Posted by Buff Goddess on the MMA board.Better watch out guys.

Why doesn't the UFC let women in??? We are just as competitive and hard hitting as the men! I myself have a record of 6-0 in boxing and am ready to try my hand at pro MMA... When you have someone of my caliber, why not let us in?? I will even go as far to say that I would battle a man to get my place. I have gone toe to toe with my ex boyfriend who weighed 100lbs more than me  and  my ex-husband who outweighed me by 75lbs, several times, and kicked their asses. My ex husband is Conner Black...Ask him if I'm a bad-ass... Google him, I'd be interested if he's still in prison for various violent crimes... My ex-boyfriend is Robert Lyle Edwards Jr, Both of these men can say I'm fully able to fight out of my weight class and win...Turn me loose in the UFC!!!! Do I care if they're pissed?  I'm now 175 and 15% bodyfat...and I'm still only 5'5"....I was 125lbs when I kicked their asses...

Maybe there's a drug test for the UFC.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2009, 05:08:30 AM »
Maybe Luke will heed this final(!?) warning. BBing is just not for him.  :-\ 

spinnis

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2009, 05:10:20 AM »

r maby he will pull a don long?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2009, 05:12:44 AM »

It's unlikely he or anyone else will learn from this. That isn't the way things work.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2009, 05:13:47 AM »
did Luke think there wouldn't be health consequences ?  

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:28 AM »
Open invitation to any guy that thinks he can take me: Call Next Level and ask to schedule our fight ASK FOR Greg Thompson for mat time, he'll let me know. Don't be perturbed if he laughs at you...Anyone else, if you can't back it up,shut the fuck up....

who gives a shit about you,, thread is about luke wood

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2009, 05:17:31 AM »
It's unlikely he or anyone else will learn from this. That isn't the way things work.

You may have a point. I can't think of any bodybuilder who let a life threatening condition or illness prevent him from trying to make a comeback later on. Flex Wheeler, Don Long, Dennis Newman etc.

There's Tom Prince, but maybe his condition was a lot more severe.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2009, 05:22:20 AM »
You may have a point. I can't think of any bodybuilder who let a life threatening condition or illness prevent him from trying to make a comeback later on. Flex Wheeler, Don Long, Dennis Newman etc.

the more important aspect is can it make youngsters think about what they are doing? in many cases sadly no...its always: 'it wont happen to me'....and people who get into competitive bodybuilding are almost always mentally very fucked from the beginning.

spinnis

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2009, 05:23:11 AM »

dont forget kris dim, the biggest tard of them all

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2009, 05:23:23 AM »

Come back to what? G4P!? :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2009, 05:24:56 AM »
Step in the cage with me asshole...my son served in Kuwait and 2 tours of Iraq...I'm an MMA fighter, and I'll defend my country at the split second, but I'll also put an asshole like you to sleep in a Rear Naked Choke in less than a minute...It's up to me if you live or die...I'll let you live , because your life is so pathetic, it would be more a of a revenge to let you live...

What are you gonna do when you get shot in the fucking head? Read Naked Choke on that, DUDE. Oh, and I've competed and had my day, and I say that the drug game is STUPID.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2009, 05:25:48 AM »

Back to Luke Wood.

You admitted to taking juice.  You lend zero credibility to your anti-steroid campaign of rambling nonsense sorta like Tiger Woods being the new spokesperson for adultery

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2009, 05:28:58 AM »
Another DUMBASS,,, Have you heard of UFC??? Have you heard they'll have a heavy weight division soon for women? have you heard I have a 6-0 record? Step up and make it 7-0..I'm 6-0 in boxing, 4-2 in Tai Kwon Do,  Don't be a retard, just concede defeat and call your stupid beagles off.. Just a suggestion

ahahahahahahaha

bitch please.

you're 160 pounds. i took a dump this morning bigger than you.

you hitting me would be like King Kong getting bit by a mosquito, until i crushed you with my thumb and wiped you on the leg of my jeans.

stick to schmoe wrestling.

b

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2009, 05:29:10 AM »
You admitted to taking juice.  You lend zero credibility to your anti-steroid campaign of rambling nonsense sorta like Tiger Woods being the new spokesperson for adultery

a kid who made a mistake isnt the same as years of abuse

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2009, 05:31:21 AM »
the more important aspect is can it make youngsters think about what they are doing? in many cases sadly no...its always: 'it wont happen to me'....and people who get into competitive bodybuilding are almost always mentally very fucked from the beginning.

I suppose you have to be an extreme personality to become a pro in the first place, assuming you've got the genetics and drive and everything else for it. Old habits die hard and I'm sure the attention they get when they're huge is something they miss terribly when they have to go off the juice due to whatever reason. Which is probably why they'd rather risk their health again than live with the void that's created when that suit of muscle they had disappears.

And Swede, yes, Kris Dim definitely belongs on that list, lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »
Come back to what? G4P!? :)

There'd be no comebacks if they asked themselves that question in the first place, lol.