Author Topic: Will Brink - Optimal S.W.A.T  (Read 16732 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Will Brink - Optimal S.W.A.T
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
will the thrill FTW bitches!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 04:19:43 AM »
This is what Branch Warren would look like without gear.
It's Hip to be Square!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 04:40:15 AM »
who's yo daddy?!

take heed here brother falcon

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 04:54:50 AM »

Will don't care internet hijinx anymore, he's in the gym, gettin' the ladies.
ironic all u can read on his shirt is "i runt".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 04:58:51 AM »
what does he suffer from?

he has big ol tits

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 05:04:15 AM »
who's yo daddy?!

take heed here brother falcon

didnt want to watch Will's nonsense but I'm assuming its about how he cured his illness by avoiding heme iron?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 05:05:16 AM »
I honestly think that the success of his 'advice & training' business relies on people not knowing what he looks like when they buy his shit.

No lie, about 10 years back when i'd only just started training, I was looking for a vertical jump manual to try and help me dunk and I came across Titty Brinks site, so subscribed to the emails. I was impressed by his claims etc, and whenever I read his stuff I always imagined a ripped 6' 2" all american ex football type guy.....lol if I'd have known he looks like a pregnant pig with diabetes I would have laughed at the first advert

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 05:13:08 AM »
I honestly think that the success of his 'advice & training' business relies on people not knowing what he looks like when they buy his shit.

No lie, about 10 years back when i'd only just started training, I was looking for a vertical jump manual to try and help me dunk and I came across Titty Brinks site, so subscribed to the emails. I was impressed by his claims etc, and whenever I read his stuff I always imagined a ripped 6' 2" all american ex football type guy.....lol if I'd have known he looks like a pregnant pig with diabetes I would have laughed at the first advert

so you're a former hooper? i played all through high school til i wreaked my goddamn knee and dislocated my kneecap twice requiring surgery both times :'(

i'm 5'11" and the best i could do was dunk a volleyball :D brutal vertical on me lol

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 05:19:34 AM »
so you're a former hooper? i played all through high school til i wreaked my goddamn knee and dislocated my kneecap twice requiring surgery both times :'(

i'm 5'11" and the best i could do was dunk a volleyball :D brutal vertical on me lol

Will can help u with that

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 05:22:14 AM »
Will can help u with that

i'm sure that he can, but i think that i'd be just too damn intimated by that firece glare of his :o

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:06 AM »

Correct. I also fell victim to him and a few of these other clowns. Can't remember seeing pics of them but I'm sure it is the same scheisse.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 05:32:45 AM »
i'm sure that he can, but i think that i'd be just too damn intimated by that firece glare of his :o

If Will Brink crept up on you and then boooomed out a tough guy pose out the blue you could dunk from the sidelines

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 05:46:33 AM »
If Will Brink crept up on you and then boooomed out a tough guy pose out the blue you could dunk from the sidelines

;D ;D ;D

maybe we should ask falcon bout his vertical :D :D :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2012, 06:07:53 AM »
;D ;D ;D

maybe we should ask falcon bout his vertical :D :D :D

Hahaha that would piss me off knowing

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2012, 06:15:59 AM »
Hahaha that would piss me off knowing

he can't dunk, and he's 6'6" :-X :-X :-X

i clearly remember him posting about that a few years back, i think it was when he was in his get ripped/diced phase

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »
Let's go Bay....right now!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2012, 08:03:04 PM »
Let's go Bay....right now!

Nice tits. All natural?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 08:04:28 PM »
Nice tits. All natural?

yeah can you zoom in on those?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 09:07:15 PM »

Stylin' and Profilin'.

Seriously, Brink is good at pulling the market outside of bodybuilders, he use to write for a lot of general health magazines and life extension type places where you wouldn't need to be built.  Also for a while, he tried to be a women's bodybuilding guru. I remember him getting some action off of that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2012, 09:12:33 PM »
It's odd that he would even bother hitting poses for a picture. Comes off as borderline delusional.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
What makes me laugh outside of him turning into the standard MLM guru, is that he always has that fuckin' scowl on his face. Even when he should be happy, he's got that "Woe is me" look on his face.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2012, 09:27:49 PM »
What makes me laugh outside of him turning into the standard MLM guru, is that he always has that fuckin' scowl on his face. Even when he should be happy, he's got that "Woe is me" look on his face.

He's mean mugging trying to look like a badass not realizing he's looking like a turd in the punch bowl.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »
you would be wise not to disrespect the Will! Will cant help it that he was blessed...no...rather, cursed with hypertonicity of his steel cable like muscles. Even when poor Will tries to relax, every set of his opposing muscles are in a constant state of dynamic tension and in a battle for supremacy. This is why even without ever touching a weight, Will seems to have developed such superior sized body parts. His man tits are a perfect example. This is also why Will has not been able to smile since first grade. Any idiot knows it takes more muscles to frown than smile. I can speak for Will wen I say, in each n every pic u see Will in, he is desperately trying to smile, but his opposing frowny muscles just won't allow it. With all due respect BB, until u have walked in another man's high heels, think before u speak.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2012, 10:28:50 PM »

Yes, I was a fool to disrespect Brink, a man so alpha he can hit a light lat spread, and mack on a  fitness girl all at the same time,. Also note that he is pointing at her crotch, as if to give off a subliminal message of where he going to be in the next few hours. No hover hand for this chap.