Author Topic: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters  (Read 45283 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2017, 09:01:33 AM »
Well....I'm sure that if shit like this keeps up that there will eventually be an organized response

A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »
I've said this before and will say it again.  Other than sports and entertainment where do blacks contribute to society?  Would our society be better or worse off if all blacks were eradicated tomorrow?  Simple answer, better, way better.  They are a drain on the entire world.

and what entertainment would that be?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2017, 09:05:55 AM »
In this day and age, it seems as if the darkies can do what they please without too much repercussion or reaction from the public (due to the media covering up so many cases), where as if a caucasian would do something similar, there would be a huge uproar (Moreso even from Liberal SJW caucasians! LOL), and of course FULL media-coverage with name and face outed at an instant.

Society is strange today.

I'm just glad the guilty parties get what they deserve.

whatever....you would be the first in line to bury your nose in the first black,dimpled, ghetto whale  ass you see.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2017, 09:08:30 AM »
Well....I'm sure that if shit like this keeps up that there will eventually be an organized response

Seriously. I'm white and I don't want to see this happen. No extremes are good. Both white and black (and whatever other colour) pride is ridiculous. You should be proud of accomplishments, not what you were born with/without. I have tons of things I'm proud of that I've done, none of which revolve around my race or ethnic background.
Racism is for people who are ashamed of themselves or their race, so they try to find and point out flaws in other races to make themselves feel better. You think that clansmen were racist because they were so sure that whites are the master race? No, of course not! They were afraid that whites were so weak and frail, that the TINY TINY minority of blacks would take over their beloved country.
But if you group an entire race of people into one stereotype and discriminate against ALL of them because of it, there will be backlash. It happened in the US in the 60s, and the blacks revolted (rightly so). And now its happening to whites (though not to the same extent, and not only by blacks, but by other whites - aka SJWs), and a revolt isn't far behind...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2017, 09:18:09 AM »
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
whatever....you would be the first in line to bury your nose in the first black,dimpled, ghetto whale  ass you see.

Nay, never have, never will!

They are fun to look at (in a circus-animals kind of way) but would never talk to or interact with such creatures.

During my soon 50 years on Earth, it has always been either blonde or red-haired white women! (with respectable glutes of course, just one during my teens was a skinny one without an impressive gluteus).

Q

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2017, 09:23:00 AM »

LOL at the end "At 18 years old, where is your parent? Where is your guardian?"
I hate to break it to you, Don, but at 18 you're an adult. No parent or guardian required. At 18 I was living on my own and going to university, not beating the fucking shit out of a mentally challenged kid on camera (or off camera, for that matter).

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2017, 09:23:56 AM »
 ::)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2017, 09:26:58 AM »
Democratic Strategist Says Trump is the Reason Torturing Disabled White Person Isn't a 'Hate Crime'

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2017/01/770894-democratic-strategist-says-trump-is-the-reason-torturing-disabled-white-person-isnt-a-hate-crime/

Anticipating correctly that her “say it out loud” test was bound to fail:

“But I’m gonna say something that’s probably not very popular — we cannot callously go about classifying things as a hate crime.”

Let's start with these words: “callously go about.”

Does anyone even know what that means? Who is “callously going about” arguing that a disabled white person who is video-recorded being tormented by four black youths is a “hate crime”? She continued with her actual reason it might not qualify:

“If we start going around and anytime someone says or does something egregious or bad and sickening in sense. In connection with the president-elect Donald Trump or even President Obama for that matter because of their political leanings, that’s slippery territory. That is not a hate crime.”

This Facebook live video shows a man being tortured while four black youths yell “F*** white people!” and “F*** Trump!” It's pretty clear that there is some animosity towards white people going on, and this is connected to hatred of Donald Trump.
a

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2017, 09:45:51 AM »
:D

That pic has been circulating, but it's a different girl.  It's not the girl in the video.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2017, 09:46:11 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2017, 09:47:14 AM »
a

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2017, 09:49:32 AM »
It's a family reunion and a classroom.  Con college.

While they are in the can, they will learn better how to be an even more ruthless and effective criminal.

I roll my eyes when people on social media say these people will get their asses beat in prison.  Zero chance of it.  Prison population in Chicago is mostly all black.  If anything, they will get a heroes greeting from the inmates when they arrive. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2017, 09:49:45 AM »

That pic has been circulating, but it's a different girl.  It's not the girl in the video.

This her?

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2017, 10:29:11 AM »
 >:(
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2017, 10:41:29 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Skeeter

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2017, 11:33:43 AM »
Fake news everyone, move along

Fox News Yemen
 ::) ::) ::)

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2017, 11:43:09 AM »
halo fapping away.....
actually i was indeed mirin that pic somewhat despite the face expression she seems like a really cute babe

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2017, 11:46:33 AM »

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2017, 11:48:13 AM »

those losers tilting back their heads to make their jaws seem bigger

those honeys are actually pretty nice would love a threesome with them for 100 euro

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2017, 12:58:33 PM »
I bet the Jews in Hollywood will make a movie about this next year, but with the races reversed though

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2017, 01:06:00 PM »

Is the third person wearing a wig?

Looks like there are two conflicting hair-types. The black base has nappy hair and then orange straight hair.

Or is it what they call a weave?

Q