Author Topic: American Gladiators Revealed!  (Read 31862 times)

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
Re: American Gladiators Revealed!
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2007, 09:37:29 AM »

some funny pharmaceutical chemicals probably help his strength just a bit....

i'm also curious to see who these competitors are...and how nbc plans on making a show with a bunch of geared up abusers beating up on everyday joes interesting...

O'Hearn tested clean in both powerlifting and judo. He also won the INBF Mr Universe where you have to be 7 years drug free. He blood-tested clean and passed the polygraph. So, you're basically saying that he's a liar and a cheater. Pretty bold statement for having ZERO proof, don't ya think?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2007, 09:38:57 AM »
nope..never said he duped every test he too...i just said he wasn't and probably isn't as ''clean'' as made out to be...

how is making sensible statements as opposed to your idiotic responses make me look like a fool?

What sensable statement have you made? So far all we've seen is your opinion, based on your extensive knowledge of Mike and what he's done/ not done. Mike has passed every test he's ever taken authored books on Natural bb/ powerlifting...what have you done? You're a hater, plain and simple...and exactly as described...a chip on his shoulder fool thinking it couldn't possibly be that you just werent good enough, but everyone else had some hidden advantage, or politics...

Believe me pal, I've seen your type a million times...you're the idiot sitting in the restaurant as the big BB walks by as your GF is looking, trying to justify why you don't look like that..."I could be that big too if I was juicing..." "probably takes a boatload of gear..."...

same shit, different fool

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »
there's an old interview done by trevor smith with lee priest where Lee pretty much says that Mike is doing loads of GH and is on clen but he's still "natural"....

not saying it's true just throwing it out there...

Oh, my bad...I didn't know the "voice of authority" had spoken on the matter. ;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 09:48:16 AM »
What sensable statement have you made? So far all we've seen is your opinion, based on your extensive knowledge of Mike and what he's done/ not done. Mike has passed every test he's ever taken authored books on Natural bb/ powerlifting...what have you done? You're a hater, plain and simple...and exactly as described...a chip on his shoulder fool thinking it couldn't possibly be that you just werent good enough, but everyone else had some hidden advantage, or politics...

Believe me pal, I've seen your type a million times...you're the idiot sitting in the restaurant as the big BB walks by as your GF is looking, trying to justify why you don't look like that..."I could be that big too if I was juicing..." "probably takes a boatload of gear..."...

same shit, different fool

you ''pros'' are funny...can't stand the fact that without the sauce you are a bunch of pencil-neck geeks...ask your buddy tom prince about that...

then you must be the idiot on the gear, walking around in zubaz pants, and calling prancing around on stage in a speedo athletics...
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2007, 09:50:03 AM »
O'Hearn tested clean in both powerlifting and judo. He also won the INBF Mr Universe where you have to be 7 years drug free. He blood-tested clean and passed the polygraph. So, you're basically saying that he's a liar and a cheater. Pretty bold statement for having ZERO proof, don't ya think?

ok..i'll take your word for it... ::)
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »
Oh, my bad...I didn't know the "voice of authority" had spoken on the matter. ;D

you rip lee..but he's got more credibility that you do..at least he admits what he does...all you other clowns do is call it ''nutritional supplements''

footloose and fancy free

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2007, 10:06:02 AM »
Ok, here is more on the American Gladiators... as we gear up to see our favorites compete on January 6th.

New information and article regarding the American Gladators...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/amgladiators.htm

American Gladiators Commercials and more info

http://www.getbig.com/news/2007/12/20071207amglad.htm

Latest American Gladiators to be named...

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2007/12/08/american-gladiator-named-blast-is-revealed/

sorry, just to good to let it slip... ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »

you ''pros'' are funny...can't stand the fact that without the sauce you are a bunch of pencil-neck geeks...ask your buddy tom prince about that...

then you must be the idiot on the gear, walking around in zubaz pants, and calling prancing around on stage in a speedo athletics...

LOL.....nailed you dead on the money, thus the non response to my profile. You're a dime a dozen, son...

As for being a "pencil neck" off the sauce...You couldn't have beaten me when I was 16...clean, no supps, no diet, no cardio, basic weights, etc. I was also 5th at the Nationals clean, drug tested....as well as being an American Gladiator...clean.

By all means, post your pic so we can see what you got....or maybe give you enough time to hunt around the internet and rummage up a few pics....

LOO-HOO SER-HER!!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
Mike is NATURAL......DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2007, 02:12:22 PM »
Lee Priest claimed to know he was hopped up on hGH and Clen etc.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »
Lee Priest claimed to know he was hopped up on hGH and Clen etc.

Look at the source..... 'nuf said

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2007, 02:36:14 PM »
LOL.....nailed you dead on the money, thus the non response to my profile. You're a dime a dozen, son...

As for being a "pencil neck" off the sauce...You couldn't have beaten me when I was 16...clean, no supps, no diet, no cardio, basic weights, etc. I was also 5th at the Nationals clean, drug tested....as well as being an American Gladiator...clean.

By all means, post your pic so we can see what you got....or maybe give you enough time to hunt around the internet and rummage up a few pics....

LOO-HOO SER-HER!!

I haven't seen any pictures of you as an American Gladiator.  I've googled you and I haven't seen any info.  How long were you on the show? 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2007, 02:48:03 PM »
Look at the source..... 'nuf said
True... but here we have a guy who has made a lot of money from his body. Why wouldn't he use every available tool to make that money?

As far as drug testing for the Gladiators, I just think it's one of those deals where they need "testing" for publicity reasons. Has anyone failed their tests? What's the chance none of these bodybuilders have nandrolone metabolites in their system?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »
I haven't seen any pictures of you as an American Gladiator.  I've googled you and I haven't seen any info.  How long were you on the show? 

giddyup...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »
Guys lets remember that IFBB pro Derik Farnsworth is clean as a whistle also...And Milo's says chances of dying for synthol are good and Nassar stats that he never used synthol at all...And Lee Priest only uses small amounts of winny and primo..

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2007, 04:48:06 PM »
True... but here we have a guy who has made a lot of money from his body. Why wouldn't he use every available tool to make that money?

As far as drug testing for the Gladiators, I just think it's one of those deals where they need "testing" for publicity reasons. Has anyone failed their tests? What's the chance none of these bodybuilders have nandrolone metabolites in their system?

I have known Mike for many years and have been there during his contest prep. There are MANY advantages that he could have taken but refused. Believe me, I used to try to talk him into it.

He is a very disciplined, focused, hard working man with some incredibly freaky genetics!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »
I have known Mike for many years and have been there during his contest prep. There are MANY advantages that he could have taken but refused. Believe me, I used to try to talk him into it.

He is a very disciplined, focused, hard working man with some incredibly freaky genetics!
What are his best numbers in the 3 powerlifts?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »

I'm not sure. You can look it up I think. I'll ask him when I see him.

I know that he is one of the strongest guys at Gold's Venice. He did very well in the Storngman competitions.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »

I know he's stronger than me and I can bench 600+

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2007, 06:37:06 PM »

LOO-HOO SER-HER!!

bob..you are perpetual 16 year old...i love the comments coming from a grown man---You couldn't have beaten me when I was 16--classic stuff bob..way to duck the issue..just like you ducked the issue about you posing in an chain mail thong---ooooh..post your pic..another 16 year old-esque statement...did you ever get out of puberty or did all the drugs you pumped in your system screw up your body?  Does clean mean not caught? or does clean mean not taking a syringe in your ass?  Meathead mentality bob..meathead mentality...oh yeah, i forgot, you competed in a thong and pranced around a stage for a bunch of schmoes...and that makes you all knowing. 
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
Mike is NATURAL......DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!

yeah..natural like the rest of the cell tech, protein using pros...
footloose and fancy free

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »
I know he's stronger than me and I can bench 600+
I assume you're a competitive powerlifter and that's a shirted bench and you are talking about his shirted bench as well?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2007, 07:26:47 PM »

bob..you are perpetual 16 year old...i love the comments coming from a grown man---You couldn't have beaten me when I was 16--classic stuff bob..way to duck the issue..just like you ducked the issue about you posing in an chain mail thong---ooooh..post your pic..another 16 year old-esque statement...did you ever get out of puberty or did all the drugs you pumped in your system screw up your body?  Does clean mean not caught? or does clean mean not taking a syringe in your ass?  Meathead mentality bob..meathead mentality...oh yeah, i forgot, you competed in a thong and pranced around a stage for a bunch of schmoes...and that makes you all knowing. 

Yup...classic...and true. Post away tough guy.

I've ducked no issues...chain mail over trunks...david Paul shoot years ago...most of the shots were with fitness model Leigh Anna Ross, course, you probably think those are gay also. I've never worn a thong, nor pranced aron=und a stage for schmo's....don't confuse professional BB competitions with the "shows" you frequent on a regular basis.

You've taken MORON to a whole new level...please, continue for our amusement

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »
I assume you're a competitive powerlifter and that's a shirted bench and you are talking about his shirted bench as well?

Negative..... I'm a bodybuilder and that would be RAW son!