Author Topic: The Skinny Hit Cult  (Read 14217 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: The Skinny Hit Cult
« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2023, 02:49:52 AM »
It’s amazing to watch you talk back and forth with your gimmick accounts.

Just like your Bevo and AbrahamG accounts discussing dicks. 🤮

These Mentzer threads made your “Beakdoctor” and your other accounts very easy to spot.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2023, 06:53:20 AM »
skinny hit guy here :D :D :D

hit is making a hellva comeback baby!!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2023, 07:31:06 AM »
HIT is the way, motherfracker,

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2023, 11:23:58 AM »
skinny hit guy here :D :D :D

hit is making a hellva comeback baby!!!!!

It's already dying out again. The hit hype train never lasts.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2023, 10:59:20 PM »
It’s amazing to watch you talk back and forth with your gimmick accounts.

Just like your Bevo and AbrahamG accounts discussing dicks. 🤮

These Mentzer threads made your “Beakdoctor” and your other accounts very easy to spot.

Bozo. Go ahead and ask a mod . In the meantime,  save this to your schmoe collection.  Fucking queer.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2023, 08:51:38 AM »
HIT is the way, motherfracker,

On the way out.

Giovanni1443

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2023, 08:56:31 AM »
I've been saying this for years Mike Mentzer is a  drug addict conman who fooled millions and continues to this day.
I have never seen a proponent of this system look impressive

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2023, 08:58:31 AM »
I've been saying this for years Mike Mentzer is a  drug addict conman who fooled millions and continues to this day.

Exactly.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2023, 08:58:54 AM »

Nobody cares what U think Phaggit

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2023, 09:00:14 AM »
Exactly.

Agreeing with your gimmick account.... yet again

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2023, 09:03:56 AM »
Agreeing with my own gimmick account.... yet again

😆

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2023, 10:10:30 AM »
This is the  second biggest problem with getbig ( the first one is all the bs about fags dicks etc smh GO AWAY you homos) on here people will argue all day long. They will start or say stuff just to get us going. I hate when people are dead wrong and yet they still persist in trying to convince others they are right. Kind of like biden and the dummycrats liberals. They keep lying thinking people will believe them. So I am going to say this one last time and this is the truth and ANYONE who does agree with me just proves my point. YOUR WRONG.  Mentzer was not a genius. Was not a goat. Didn't come close to winning the olympia. Never trained in the way he said and there are NO HIT BODYBUILDERS !  NONE. You do not and will not build a great body doing that crap. For people who have NO ambition to build a good body but still want to workout and pretend to be " hardcore" ( but are really just lazy) they will do this and say how good it is.  Mentzer was a decent bodybuilder but that was it.  And he didn't train "hit" either. He just didn't have what it took.  He was a loser in everything including life. He had no mental strength at all. He was a crybaby until the end. I would love for his ex cathy gelfo to come on here and really speak the truth to all of you methead mentzer nut huggers. THERE WILL NEVER BE A "HIT" ONLY BODYBUILDER ( there will be those that call themselves a bodybuilder but they will not be one. So go ahead and keep arguing and starting arguments all that does is prove my point about a lot of you on here. It ruins it for us real bodybuilders who come here for advice and keeping up with the bodybuilding world.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2023, 10:11:45 AM »
This is the  second biggest problem with getbig ( the first one is all the bs about fags dicks etc smh GO AWAY you homos) on here people will argue all day long. They will start or say stuff just to get us going. I hate when people are dead wrong and yet they still persist in trying to convince others they are right. Kind of like biden and the dummycrats liberals. They keep lying thinking people will believe them. So I am going to say this one last time and this is the truth and ANYONE who does agree with me just proves my point. YOUR WRONG.  Mentzer was not a genius. Was not a goat. Didn't come close to winning the olympia. Never trained in the way he said and there are NO HIT BODYBUILDERS !  NONE. You do not and will not build a great body doing that crap. For people who have NO ambition to build a good body but still want to workout and pretend to be " hardcore" ( but are really just lazy) they will do this and say how good it is.  Mentzer was a decent bodybuilder but that was it.  And he didn't train "hit" either. He just didn't have what it took.  He was a loser in everything including life. He had no mental strength at all. He was a crybaby until the end. I would love for his ex cathy gelfo to come on here and really speak the truth to all of you methead mentzer nut huggers. THERE WILL NEVER BE A "HIT" ONLY BODYBUILDER ( there will be those that call themselves a bodybuilder but they will not be one. So go ahead and keep arguing and starting arguments all that does is prove my point about a lot of you on here. It ruins it for us real bodybuilders who come here for advice and keeping up with the bodybuilding world.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2023, 11:58:29 AM »

💪 💪 💪

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2023, 02:28:29 PM »
this fellas client gained 10 pounds in 5 weeks at 55 years old training 2 times a week

no change in diet no supps only correct training

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2023, 02:47:46 PM »
Bozo. Go ahead and ask a mod . In the meantime,  save this to your schmoe collection.  Fucking queer.

Looking jacked beak.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #241 on: December 13, 2023, 02:49:36 PM »
Looking jacked beak.

It’s not him... it’s a stolen pic

I offered that bitch a chance to authenticate it... he refused

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: December 13, 2023, 03:53:29 PM »
this fellas client gained 10 pounds of fat in 5 weeks at 55 years old training 2 times a week

no change in diet no supps only incorrect training

😆

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #243 on: December 13, 2023, 04:06:54 PM »
Looking jacked beak.

Thanks Rob. Appreciate it.

Royalty is just being a fucking dildo.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #244 on: December 13, 2023, 11:41:08 PM »

It's almost as if I'm looking in the mirror.   ;D

Suck a Big Black Cock Royalty.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2023, 02:06:46 AM »
It's almost as if I'm looking in the mirror.   ;D

Suck a Big Black Cock Royalty.

Your gimmicks are being exposed... and there is nothing you can do about it Bevo... err I mean RMJ11... err Humble Narcissist...   err..   AbrahamG..  HikingRobert...   err... Beakdoctor...   

Pathetic lonely INCEL

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2023, 02:38:25 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2023, 04:46:12 AM »
this fellas client gained 10 pounds in 5 weeks at 55 years old training 2 times a week

no change in diet no supps only correct training

10 x 0 = 0

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2023, 04:47:03 AM »
Your gimmicks are being exposed... and there is nothing you can do about it Bevo... err I mean RMJ11... err Humble Narcissist...   err..   AbrahamG..  HikingRobert...   err... Beakdoctor...   

Pathetic lonely INCEL

Who has time to manage all those gimmicks?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2023, 04:56:22 AM »
Who has time to manage all those gimmicks?

This is a very strange place. If it didn't make me laugh every time I sign on I would be gone.