Author Topic: does anyone TRUELY only get 4-5 hours of sleep per night and never catch up  (Read 6512 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Rust NEVER sleeps!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jt Tsunami has spent countless hours in bed with bodybuilders.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
8-9 hrs. of sleep is overrated and too much, people would do way better on 5-6, i sleep MAYBE 6 hours if i'm lucky.

True story!  5-6 hrs with a short nap in the afternoon works PERFECT for me.  I find too much sleep is actually worse than too little. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
"Rest is a weapon"-Jason Bourne.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
im finding fatloss slows down when i sleep 8-9 but is much faster at 5-7 hours

with less sleep i can actually get away with more food and look dryer, i just dont feel the greatest, and am tempted to catch up on rest when i get little only to realise when i do catch up on the rest i seem to flatten out a bit and soft like a wet conte

ive never really stuck to sleeping very little and adjusting myself to that just to see what it does for my physique, my hypothesis is i would feel a bit shitty but look ripped, like a trade off like anything else

i would love to hear stories from my falconites on this matter

Yet another proof which underlines the fact, that you are an idiot.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Sounds like Jade's man isn't doing his part for the team. 

You might want to have a sit down about that.

No, J does his part & then some & then a little bit more. ;)  Falling asleep & staying asleep has always been a major issue for me.             

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
you always surprise me with more and stupider statements everytime you post.

Why do you always question yourself about the way you lift, eat, sleep?  It'S borderline obsession.

I lift since 10 years, am a shorter version of you with very similar build ,muscle shape and mass yet i dont feel like i need to question the way i train that much anymore (ironically i made most gains that way), the only thing you need to know even after years of training is that you have to keep consistant to make progresses, considering you cannot change the way your body put on muscles anyways with a different nutrition o exercises: it's all about genetics and being content with what you obtain being consistant.

Be consistant sticking to the basics and if you cannot be satisfied with your results it means you have some other mental issue or something. What is the point of being constantly unsatisfied with your physique?

another internet Greek statue. ::)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
are you using steroids? are you ecto, meso, endo?

OMG why are you thinking about this so much!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
a bit of a double entendre in how you want me to be and how i am, for me its mere discussion and collaborating others perspectives for my own collective conscious

you basically said a whole lot of obvious...

in your little world you are satisfied and deny other perspectives and ridicule them

for me im humble and i know life is a long journey of learning. and PEOPLE can and should be used as tools for wisdom, dont be so cocky to overlook something else someone is doing

If anyone thinks daddywaddy is crazy, you just need to read this post to verify that he's absolutely not.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
meltdown

Do you have a team of chimps reading GetBig to alert you to possible meltdowns?  :D

Method101

• Getbig V
I wish I could function on that little sleep, anything less than like 9 hours and I feel like a zombie and its difficult to function, I feel uncoordinated and extremely irritable.  I don't know why exactly, I have just always been that way.
plenty of time for sleep when your dead.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yet another proof which underlines the fact, that you are an idiot.

what makes me an idiot if i realize i look dryer and leaner with less sleep

please point out this "proof" specifically, perhaps you are man enough to debate in a mere confrontation of wits and logic
A

Mons Venus

what makes me an idiot if i realize i look dryer and leaner with less sleep

please point out this "proof" specifically, perhaps you are man enough to debate in a mere confrontation of wits and logic

Johnny, youre a loser! :-*

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
since this thread is fully of shitty attitudes ill save the thread
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
To refresh the body, you need to reach REM sleep...Some people never really stay into REM sleep to actually recover...

If you can find a drug(cough GHB cough cough) that puts you into REM sleep, then you truly would only need just a few hours and maybe a power nap...

If anyone is sleeping over 10 hours a day on a regular basis, more times then not these people probably have cronic Depression....

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
To refresh the body, you need to reach REM sleep...Some people never really stay into REM sleep to actually recover...

If you can find a drug(cough GHB cough cough) that puts you into REM sleep, then you truly would only need just a few hours and maybe a power nap...

If anyone is sleeping over 10 hours a day on a regular basis, more times then not these people probably have cronic Depression....
if you're dreaming you're in REM sleep, the more vivid the better.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
waiting for onlyme to come and say "i only sleep 5 min a night"

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
if you're dreaming you're in REM sleep, the more vivid the better.

There is also something called NREM(stages 1-3) where dreaming in very rare...

If you want to have more vivid dreams. Try just taking some extra Zinc(but too much can be dangerous and unhealthy)...

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
There is also something called NREM(stages 1-3) where dreaming in very rare...

If you want to have more vivid dreams. Try just taking some extra Zinc(but too much can be dangerous and unhealthy)...

Want more vivid dreams, try ambien. I have some screwed up dreams that I could swear were real on that shit.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
I get bad insomnia. I have no problem staying asleep when I finally get off, it's the "getting off".
I tend to have 4-5 nights of terrible sleep - 3 or 4 hrs and then one night where I end up sleeping for about 10 hrs.

Then it all starts up again.

I suffer the same cycle.

I lay in bed for 8 or more hours and end up sleeping for 4.

Then I have days on which I'll sleep for 10 hours.

There's no rhyme or reason...no pattern.

It really sucks; I feel like the walking dead.

I'm going to try taking some melatonin tonight.
☠ Order of Nephilim

The Coach

Usually about 7 hrs or less but at least for the last 20-25 years I have at least 45min to an hour nap everyday usually around 1pm.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Want more vivid dreams, try ambien. I have some screwed up dreams that I could swear were real on that shit.

my dreams are too vivid lol they keep me tossing and turning. the night before i remember i was dreaming about some spider and i was wondering where it was in my dream, and last night i was dreaming about some ancient civilizaion like on an island just above water that was millions of years old!
A