Author Topic: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD  (Read 19729 times)

Billy Guns

Re: BILLY GUNS BANNED FROM MD
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

are you some kind of retard? you still didnt answer the question .    

Why dont you simply tell us what is your everyday job? are you ashamed of it, or maybe you're on welfare ?

why dont you simply tell us what is your job and what are your diplomas?

I do WEBCAM ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »
It's so funny how blind people are that ever since ADMAN aka Adam Ginsberg was demoted at MD....Steve has taken every chance he can to attack Dave's Diet methods indirectly with zero factual Bodybuilding research and even went as far as to say Dave's type of Diets KILL people....yet when a whole board of people question steve on why he dosen't put anything but MAN-ASSES in the magazine they get banned cause little MR Richkid's feelings are hurt :o

Billy, welcome home.  I bet you have some really good stories about Blechman.  Let's hear them...

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »
I do WEBCAM ;D

ok, so you re basically unemployed, live on welfare at your parents home and have no diplomas.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »
ok, so you re basically unemployed, live on welfare at your parents home and have no diplomas.
Diplomas mean everything today.

Billy Guns

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:40 AM »

Billy Guns

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »

BINGO you so smart :o

Billy Guns

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
Ketogenic Diets Linked to Sudden Death!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One person in 1000 people experience sudden cardiac death every year, and the risk increases during or shortly after exercise. Congenital defects (present at birth), such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (enlarged heart) and abnormal arteries, account for most sudden deaths occurring in people under 35 years of age. Coronary artery disease is the most common cause in older people. Factors altering the normal chemical environment of the heart, such as severe dehydration and cocaine abuse, can trigger fatal heart rhythms. In a new report, researchers from the prestigious McGill University Health Center reported two cases of sudden death associated with low carbohydrate ketogenic diets. Both died from abnormal heart rhythms. The body produces ketones from fats during periods of low carbohydrate availability. While these diets promote weight loss, they are also associated with selenium depletion and an abnormal heart rhythm (prolonged QTc interval) that increase the risk of sudden death. Anyone on a ketogenic diet should take a 200mcg selenium supplement daily. Do not take more than this amount because selenium can lower IGF-1 and may also cause glucose intolerance. I would also recommend magnesium and the amino acid taurine which have been shown to prevent abnormal heart rhythms. I am also concerned with competitive bodybuilders on ketogenic diets that are taking diuretics and cutting drugs, such as thyroid (T3) and clenbuterol which can also cause abnormal heart rhythm. We need more research on the long-term benefits and risks of low carbohydrate ketogenic diets in the average population as well as in bodybuilders.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Association With the Ketogenic Diet

Ilana M. Bank MD*, Sam D. Shemie MD*, , , Bernard Rosenblatt MD*, Chantal Bernard MD† and Andrew S. Mackie MD*

†Department of Pathology, Montreal Children's Hospital and the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
*Department of Pediatrics, Montreal Children's Hospital and the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Received 14 September 2007;
accepted 13 August 2008.
Available online 21 November 2008.

The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate, adequate-protein diet that is used to decrease the frequency of seizures in patients who have refractory epilepsy. Despite its positive effects in some patients, there are potential adverse effects. Two complications related to the ketogenic diet are selenium deficiency, which has been associated with impaired myocardial function, and QT prolongation as documented on electrocardiography. Reported here are two cases of death in a child on the ketogenic diet for seizure control. In case 1, the child who died of complications related to torsade de pointes, with documented QT prolongation; post mortem examination revealed selenium-deficiency cardiomyopathy. In case 2, a child experienced QT prolongation while on the ketogenic diet and later died suddenly at home. Both children exhibited selenium deficiency. These two cases suggest that patients on the ketogenic diet require monitoring of the QT interval by electrocardiography, myocardial function by echocardiography, and selenium levels before and during the ketogenic diet.

Billy Guns

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:14 AM »
Ketogenic Diets Linked to Sudden Death!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One person in 1000 people experience sudden cardiac death every year, and the risk increases during or shortly after exercise. Congenital defects (present at birth), such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (enlarged heart) and abnormal arteries, account for most sudden deaths occurring in people under 35 years of age. Coronary artery disease is the most common cause in older people. Factors altering the normal chemical environment of the heart, such as severe dehydration and cocaine abuse, can trigger fatal heart rhythms. In a new report, researchers from the prestigious McGill University Health Center reported two cases of sudden death associated with low carbohydrate ketogenic diets. Both died from abnormal heart rhythms. The body produces ketones from fats during periods of low carbohydrate availability. While these diets promote weight loss, they are also associated with selenium depletion and an abnormal heart rhythm (prolonged QTc interval) that increase the risk of sudden death. Anyone on a ketogenic diet should take a 200mcg selenium supplement daily. Do not take more than this amount because selenium can lower IGF-1 and may also cause glucose intolerance. I would also recommend magnesium and the amino acid taurine which have been shown to prevent abnormal heart rhythms. I am also concerned with competitive bodybuilders on ketogenic diets that are taking diuretics and cutting drugs, such as thyroid (T3) and clenbuterol which can also cause abnormal heart rhythm. We need more research on the long-term benefits and risks of low carbohydrate ketogenic diets in the average population as well as in bodybuilders.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Association With the Ketogenic Diet

Ilana M. Bank MD*, Sam D. Shemie MD*, , , Bernard Rosenblatt MD*, Chantal Bernard MD† and Andrew S. Mackie MD*

†Department of Pathology, Montreal Children's Hospital and the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
*Department of Pediatrics, Montreal Children's Hospital and the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Received 14 September 2007;
accepted 13 August 2008.
Available online 21 November 2008.

The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate, adequate-protein diet that is used to decrease the frequency of seizures in patients who have refractory epilepsy. Despite its positive effects in some patients, there are potential adverse effects. Two complications related to the ketogenic diet are selenium deficiency, which has been associated with impaired myocardial function, and QT prolongation as documented on electrocardiography. Reported here are two cases of death in a child on the ketogenic diet for seizure control. In case 1, the child who died of complications related to torsade de pointes, with documented QT prolongation; post mortem examination revealed selenium-deficiency cardiomyopathy. In case 2, a child experienced QT prolongation while on the ketogenic diet and later died suddenly at home. Both children exhibited selenium deficiency. These two cases suggest that patients on the ketogenic diet require monitoring of the QT interval by electrocardiography, myocardial function by echocardiography, and selenium levels before and during the ketogenic diet.

This study was not done on a single bodybuilder but that didnt stop steve from attacking DAVE his fellow Co-Worker....talk about totally uncalled for ???

Billy Guns

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
This study was not done on a single bodybuilder but that didnt stop steve from attacking DAVE his fellow Co-Worker....talk about totally uncalled for ???

Oh and also Steve's MAGAZINE runs the MHP transformation contest and everyone on it follows Dave's Diet and have not died yet...talk about FLIP FLOP politics ???

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »
Diplomas mean everything today.

well if you dont mind being a waiter or garbage recycler , diplomas might seem overrated for sure  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »
well if you dont mind being a waiter or garbage recycler , diplomas might seem overrated for sure  ::)

what do you care what he does for a living or what his academic creds are?  are you gonna take him home to meet your parents?

Billy Guns

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
what do you care what he does for a living or what his academic creds are?  are you gonna take him home to meet your parents?

I am willing to bet that is one of the MD gimmick accounts ???

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 12:08:24 PM »

sorry i didnt know you were a garbage recycler, didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »
sorry i didnt know you were a garbage recycler, didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

no worries...just curious as to why you care about Billy's academics.  So, why?  You got a little crush on Billy and want to know if you're compatible?

Billy Guns

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 12:11:45 PM »
no worries...just curious as to why you care about Billy's academics.  So, why?  You got a little crush on Billy and want to know if you're compatible?

No Worries I am taken but she can be a schome all she wants ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
No Worries I am taken but she can be a schome all she wants ;D

lol...you mean "he"

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »
thats the first time I have ever seen someone quote themself twice

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »
I just think he's obviously a retard with no life who is deep into things nobody gives a flying fuck about. A real rolemodel.

The guy has no job, lives at home with mom and dad and got made a fool of by a magazine which used him as a poster boy for mental disability.

He's giving a bad name to every single person who lift weights, and i wont even mention the fact that he doesnt even look like he lifted a weight in his whole life.

Welcome into bizaroworld.

Billy Guns

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
lol...you mean "he"

Nah I mean SHE I beleive that is LILSHO at MD the one who banned me

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »
Nah I mean SHE I beleive that is LILSHO at MD the one who banned me

erm...hello retard, ive been a getbig 's member for months and never posted anywhere else. I never went to md's messageboards.

I ve just heard of you and seen pictures of your stupid body and face over the last months cause people from various horizons were all equally making fun of you.

Billy Guns

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:27 PM »
I just think he's obviously a retard with no life who is deep into things nobody gives a flying fuck about. A real rolemodel.

The guy has no job, lives at home with mom and dad and got made a fool of by a magazine which used him as a poster boy for mental disability.

He's giving a bad name to every single person who lift weights, and i wont even mention the fact that he doesnt even look like he lifted a weight in his whole life.

Welcome into bizaroworld.

I was smart enough to get away from MD and the Slave Labor hours just to report new photos of Victor and Kai's Glutes for pennies on the dollar :o

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »
I was smart enough to get away from MD and the Slave Labor hours just to report new photos of Victor and Kai's Glutes for pennies on the dollar :o
somehow i guess it was your best job's opportunity ever, considering you are so bitter you got kicked out like a loser?

Billy Guns

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »
erm...hello retard, ive been a getbig 's member for months and never posted anywhere else. I never went to md's messageboards.

I ve just heard of you and seen pictures of your stupid body and face over the last months cause people from various horizons were all equally making fun of you.

Nice TRY SHO...try another slice of pizza you could use it

Billy Guns

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »
somehow i guess it was your best job's opportunity ever, considering you are so bitter you got kicked out like a loser?

I bet I got more in my pocket than you got saved in the bank ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »
welcome into bizaroworld.

What is sad is that he doesn't even realize it.. he and Goodrum believe they are at the tops of their games meanwhile they are just being used as comedic relief.  Delusional is an understatment.