Author Topic: Playing tennis  (Read 17075 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Playing tennis
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 12:00:58 PM »
why does he wear sleeveless shirt?

to show off his "muscles?" ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
Yet Serena would be hard pressed to win a set off of me or a game off of any of them  ;)

do you remember when they got navratolova to play the man who was about 200th in the world

she never won a game

all the women were ranting that there wasnt much diference before that
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 12:04:12 PM »
do you remember when they got navratolova to play the man who was about 200th in the world

she never won a game

lol

imagine female world champion boxer vs 200th best male boxer in world

would be a massacre

women are delusional to the max

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2014, 12:18:34 PM »
Yet Serena would be hard pressed to win a set off of me or a game off of any of them  ;)

but yet beat you in a bodybuilding contest????

Go figure.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2014, 12:19:35 PM »

she never won a game

Karsten Braasch played bot Serena and Venus in 1998 back to back a set each. After a six pack, a pack of ciggies and serving at 60%... Venus won a game and Serena 2..a miracle I say. Karsten was 200something

The best women's players are at the level of good men's club players

Any top junior or any ranked male would beat them easily. Too slow and soft.

Even me after 13 years with a bad back can serve better than her at almost 40.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »
but yet beat you in a bodybuilding contest????

Go figure.
you are becoming boring and repetitive .. find better material bare assed grampa

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
you are becoming boring and repetitive .. find better material bare assed grampa

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:46 PM »
Hahaha imagine a woman MMA fighter like Ronda fighting someone like Mayweather

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »

The Winged Lion dwarfing those three tits

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
Yet Serena would be hard pressed to win a set off of me

sorry, i'm not buying that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »
goes to show how much you understand about the differences between men and women in professional sports

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2014, 12:36:10 PM »
I see Sevs point however I think Sev has forgotten how long it is since he played, the guys he played with would likely 6-0 6-0 him now, in fact when he was playing he was pretty mediocre as we have seen his scores.

He talks about the top 200 guy beating Serena and Venus, but he forgets he isnt a top 200 guy, in fact its likely he isnt top 20,000 at the moment.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:59 PM »
I see Sevs point however I think Sev has forgotten how long it is since he played, the guys he played with would likely 6-0 6-0 him now, in fact when he was playing he was pretty mediocre as we have seen his scores.

He talks about the top 200 guy beating Serena and Venus, but he forgets he isnt a top 200 guy, in fact its likely he isnt top 20,000 at the moment.
:D

you are trying so hard it's quite amusing

back in the day groink and squad had panache

you are a bitter old dude who posed bare assed 50 years ago and got humiliated here

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2014, 12:38:12 PM »
goes to show how much you understand about the differences between men and women in professional sports

i do understand the big differences between male and female professional athletes ...
but we're talking about Serena Williams and you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2014, 12:39:20 PM »
:D

you are trying so hard it's quite amusing

back in the day groink and squad had panache

you are a bitter old dude who posed bare assed 50 years ago and got humiliated here
I made a valid point which you have chosen yet again to ignore.
You do it every time, shame you couldnt deflect tennis balls back over the net with such skill back in the day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2014, 12:41:08 PM »
Are you currently up his arse looking out or on the outside looking in?

I keepI it real. He does look better than 90% of the people here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2014, 12:44:32 PM »

I keepI it real. He does look better than 90% of the people here.

Maybe, there are only about 15 people here at the moment, the rest are gimmicks.   ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2014, 04:30:40 PM »
Tennis is a fantastic game. Played it a lot as a kid up until about 15 and won a lot of tournaments within this country but the standard was awful. The gov pump money in to gaelic sports, soccer and rugby and nothing else really. There's only like a few indoor facilities in the WHOLE country so you can't play with the weather consistently unless you're near those places. I couldn't take it to the next level because I was way too far away...it's great you competed at a professional level it's something I'd have love to have done.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
Tennis is a fantastic game. Played it a lot as a kid up until about 15 and won a lot of tournaments within this country but the standard was awful. The gov pump money in to gaelic sports, soccer and rugby and nothing else really. There's only like a few indoor facilities in the WHOLE country so you can't play with the weather much. I couldn't take it to the next level...it's great you competed at a professional level it's something I'd have love to have done.
Tall men have a significant advantage in the sport. The top players of recent years have all been 6'1-6'5."

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »
Tall men have a significant advantage in the sport. The top players of recent years have all been 6'1-6'5."

Yeah, I remember at 13/14 I was about 6'3" and I'd mow the u/14's off the court, I used to play at u/18 at that age as well but would get raped. Fun times.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2014, 04:35:19 PM »
I was kicked off court a few times at tournaments because of my breaching the "codes of conduct" by smashing rackets and roaring obscenities at underage tournaments. I was notorious for tempter tantrums.

I remember a family from my club were at a tournament in another city and they reported me loads of times to try and get me kicked off court. They hated me 'cos I owned the whole family on the court and I'd only been playing a few years and it was THEIR LIFE!! Looool

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2014, 04:36:12 PM »
I was kicked off court a few times at tournaments because of my breaching the "codes of conduct" by smashing rackets and roaring obscenities at underage tournaments. I was notorious for tempter tantrums.

I remember a family from my club were at a tournament in another city and they reported me loads of times to try and get me kicked off court. They hated me 'cos I owned the whole family on the court and I'd only been playing a few years and it was THEIR LIFE!! Looool
I love how drained you feel after a full game of tennis. It's a kind of pump you can't get from lifting weights or cardio machines. And competing against someone is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working out by yourself.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »
I love how drained you feel after a full game of tennis. It's a kind of pump you can't get from lifting weights or cardio machines. And competing against someone is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working out by yourself.

It's a great game for competitive people.

I remember once this asshole and myself were hurling abuse at each other most of the match, it was a quarter-final and it was tight. At one stage he was taking sooo long to get ready to receive serve to try and slow the game and I aced him and he said he wasn't ready yada yada yada. Next thing we're both walking up to the net and I throw my racket down and walk around and push him onto the ground and these 2 60 yr old lads come running on to break us up, lol. He said he was gonna "get me killed when I played in Cork next". We used to take it pretty fucking seriously!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »
We played cricket and rugby at the college in England where I was enrolled. Sadly non-English sports were discouraged.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2014, 04:42:16 PM »
tennis of peace  ::)