Author Topic: The Real Story Behind the Titus Murders  (Read 30057 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: The Real Story Behind the Titus Murders
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2005, 04:54:37 PM »
how about they simply have nothing to say?   if you don't have any new information, and don't want to make a smart assed remark, what would you say?

Nope :-\

It has been politely 'suggested' that they remain silent.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2005, 04:57:37 PM »
The same way I knew they were being charged with murder before the rest of you believed it. The same way I knew Coleman would win the Olympia this year. The same way I knew Lee Priest would eat 8 cheeseburgers last night. The same way I knew that 240 would be owned, banned, re-invent himself as a nice guy, and come back to posting funny things again...Hang on, collect call from Texas on the other line....Okay, I'm back...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, the sudden silence of the PROS on this site of which there can be only two explanations:

1. By standing by solemnly, they are supporting their fellow athlete in his time of need; or
2. By standing by solemnly, they avoid being the next person charbroiled in the trunk of Kelly's car.

Special "Deepthroat" Ed
He,he.  I like this "Special Ed" guy!  :D

It's all pure speculation on his part, but everything he has said regarding this story smacks of the truth of how it all went down, and how it may play itself out in court. If they hire separate attorneys, you best believe Kelly will roll on ol' Craigers for a reduced sentence.
Lee

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2005, 05:02:31 PM »
how about they simply have nothing to say?   if you don't have any new information, and don't want to make a smart assed remark, what would you say?

Timothy, you still haven't given us your take on this situation.

Speak.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 05:13:21 PM »
Hey Jeet Kun Do Man,

Thanks for the compliment. Check out my Craig and Kelly love poem on the Titus-Framed thread!

Special "Shameless Plugger" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 05:17:02 PM »
Hey Jeet Kun Do Man,

Thanks for the compliment. Check out my Craig and Kelly love poem on the Titus-Framed thread!

Special "Shameless Plugger" Ed
Ahhh...a guy who even knows what my moniker stands for! Very good. :D Although it IS spelled "Kune".  ;)
I'll have to check out your poem, bro.  I'm sure it's entertaining.
Lee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: 10 Things You Need to Know
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2005, 05:23:14 PM »
6. Kelly, if properly advised, will roll over on Craig and claim to be a victim and plead to lesser charges;
8. With the physical evidence charred, there will be little direct evidence to convict Craig; the case will largely be circumstantial; in other words, the DA will need Kelly;s cooperation to get the conviction.

You're forgetting they already have the other co-conspirator in custody, and he's singing like a canary. They don't really need Kelly.  Although in reality, the DA may offer her a deal anyway just to further strengthen his case against Craiggers.

9. Craig has family in Texas and that's where they will be apprehended.

Is Craig really that fuccking stupid? I would have been in Mexico on my way to South America a week ago! Wait, never mind.... if he was smart, he would have disposed of the body properly, and he wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.  You're prolly right... he'll be arrested in Texas.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Death Deaton

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2005, 07:26:42 PM »
  I don't what kind of a role this stooge (Gross) really played, but if your singing to the police when your up for a murder.  Why not say, I didn't know there was a body in the trunk.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2005, 07:59:52 PM »
Titus is about as good a murderer as he is a bodybuilder.  And that kid is not an accessory to murder if he had no idea it happened.  Turning himself in was the smartest thing he could have done.  I also doubt Titus's house is a half million.  Remember this is Vegas.  Homes do not cost that much.  A half a million dollars would give him something better than the house he has. 

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2005, 08:08:40 PM »
I wonder if the cops found his steroid stash?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2005, 08:17:46 PM »
the girl deserved to die for doing that shit.

KILL HER!!!!  >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

007Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Get Huge!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2005, 08:21:17 PM »
Craig is an absolute moron. He could have called the cops on the chick or got her arrested for fraud or taken her to court and sued her. But NO..Craig is that stupid. What kind of moron would strangle a 120 pound woman. Could you imagine if Craig ever had kids. Imagine his kid coming home from school with a bad report card. It's probably for the best that he will be soon locked up for the rest of his life. Craig never accomplished anything. He was an awful bodybuilder.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2005, 08:31:51 PM »
Titus is about as good a murderer as he is a bodybuilder.  And that kid is not an accessory to murder if he had no idea it happened.  Turning himself in was the smartest thing he could have done.  I also doubt Titus's house is a half million.  Remember this is Vegas.  Homes do not cost that much.  A half a million dollars would give him something better than the house he has. 

from the pics I have seen him and Kelly had a really nice place. Have you been there
?
shotgun on the team

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2005, 10:54:49 PM »
I wonder if the cops found his steroid stash?

No, they're still looking for the Weapons of Mass Construction.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2005, 10:56:39 PM »
I also doubt Titus's house is a half million.  Remember this is Vegas.  Homes do not cost that much.  A half a million dollars would give him something better than the house he has. 

The recent assessment listed its current value as $470,000.  Someone posted the link earlier today. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2005, 11:01:50 PM »
Gross should have taken that $300 and gotten himself a website prior to turning himself in.  Could you even imagine the hits he would be getting?

240 where were you??

$300 is also the going rate for a fantasy wrestling or muscle worship session. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2005, 11:01:51 PM »
Well, if thats the case then I am sorry.  $470,000 sounds about right.  I just asken my daughters mom about there house.  They had it built in Ironwood Estates a secured place in Summerlin about 5 years ago.  It's 6900 sq. ft. they had built for $319,000.  It was appraised just two months ago at $511,000.  So I guess it's right.  My bad.  They don't even have a pool

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

de Rooij

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2005, 12:17:28 AM »
The same way I knew that 240 would be owned, banned, re-invent himself as a nice guy, and come back to posting funny things again...

240 was banned?!? What happened!? LOL!

619Rules

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2005, 12:33:30 AM »
Here's the link:

http://sandgate.co.clark.nv.us/servlet/Assessor?instance=pcl7&parcel=163-30-612-016

I wonder why the name only has Kelly's name on the dded and not hers and Craigs?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2005, 12:52:09 AM »
What I don't understand about many of you is that you fail to recognise the possibility that they realised it was a lose lose situation and got the fok out of there.  Why waste time with elaborate schemes of body dumping when you know you're in the shit?

They only had one chance to escape this and the time was exactly when they left.  If you possess such infantile logic to think they were really that stupid consider this:  if they thought they were getting rid of the body ok why the hell are they gone?  ::)

Seems fairly logical to me.   Remove the body from the house and get it away in the desert.   This buys a few days as it takes time to establish where the vehicle came from.  Infact if that trucker had not seen it 1/2 a mile away from the road they would still be on the run and nobody would know.. (yet)

The only other option would have been to cut the girl up, bury her and sit tight whilst the cops sniffed around and that would have been very tough to get away with (not to mention do, as cutting up a body has to be a pretty horrible thing to do).  One minor slip up and that would be it, as there are no second chances to make a run for it once you play your hand and stay in your house and deal with the police.

I realise that this is a long post and somewhat dispells your fantasies that you can think better in that situation but you're all douchebags with no true flair for logic.

Love

Rocket. :-*

Lolzors, I am leaving this post because it was beautifully written by a mind of logic, I have since learnt that Titus stayed and was questioned about his car.  He really is that stupid!  What a dumb shit!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2005, 02:13:37 AM »
Who’s stupid enough to torch a new jag for $300? – never asked why? ::)

Idiot enough.. I would have drove the car away and sell it.. When I found out the body, then I just dump the body along the road.
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2005, 04:39:24 AM »
lol  kelli told antony to take the 300 and contact 240 about a website

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2005, 11:46:17 AM »
Craig is an absolute moron. He could have called the cops on the chick or got her arrested for fraud or taken her to court and sued her. But NO..Craig is that stupid. What kind of moron would strangle a 120 pound woman. Could you imagine if Craig ever had kids. Imagine his kid coming home from school with a bad report card. It's probably for the best that he will be soon locked up for the rest of his life. Craig never accomplished anything. He was an awful bodybuilder.

Craig has a daughter. Teen-age I believe. Lives w/her grandparents in Houston. He sees (or was seeing) her a couple times a year, I heard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2005, 11:56:20 AM »
240 was banned?!? What happened!? LOL!

Never banned. Self-deleted after some pricknozzle decided to post my wife's personal info.

I never left tho, just had to lay low with the name.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2005, 12:31:32 PM »
I wonder why the name only has Kelly's name on the dded and not hers and Craigs?

Prob. because Craig is a convicted felon. If you are convicted supposedly you cannot own land. I don't know if this is still a law , but it use to be.