Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 754780 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4000 on: March 31, 2022, 09:43:00 AM »
From 2018

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump launched a sharp public attack on Germany on Wednesday for supporting a Baltic Sea gas pipeline deal with Russia, saying Berlin had become “a captive to Russia” and he criticized it for failing to raise defense spending more.

Trump, meeting reporters with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, before a NATO summit in Brussels, said it was “very inappropriate” that the United States was paying for European defense against Russia while Germany, the biggest European economy, was supporting gas deals with Moscow

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4001 on: April 15, 2022, 04:22:44 PM »
So after years of the media constantly "fact checking" and proclaiming "conspiracy theory" they now go to "conspiracy theorists were not wrong but here is why the former conspiracy is actually good".

Trump Is Right About the Deep State. Thank God!

https://slate.com/culture/2022/04/ukraine-ambassador-marie-yovanovitch-trump-deep-state-memoir.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4002 on: April 16, 2022, 03:27:45 AM »
So after years of the media constantly "fact checking" and proclaiming "conspiracy theory" they now go to "conspiracy theorists were not wrong but here is why the former conspiracy is actually good".

Trump Is Right About the Deep State. Thank God!

https://slate.com/culture/2022/04/ukraine-ambassador-marie-yovanovitch-trump-deep-state-memoir.html
This is what they do when proven wrong.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4003 on: April 20, 2022, 08:02:12 PM »
Trump ordered to pay ex-aide Omarosa Manigault Newman $1.3M in legal fees

Former President Donald Trump's presidential campaign has been ordered to pay nearly $1.3 million in legal fees to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman by a New York court arbitrator.

The award, handed down on Tuesday, comes after Trump filed a complaint against Manigault Newman over her 2018 book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," in which she called Trump a racist and suggested that he was in "real and serious" mental decline.

A source with the Trump campaign told ABC News that Trump intends to appeal the ruling.

Trump's arbitration complaint against Manigault Newman, with the American Arbitration Association in New York City in 2018, alleged that she was in breach of a 2016 confidentiality agreement.

Brown said in the ruling that the terms of the nondisclosure agreement were "highly problematic" because it did not adhere to typical legal standards -- describing it as "vague, indefinite, and therefore void and unenforceable."

In Tuesday's decision, Brown said that Manigault Newman was "defending herself in a claim which was extensively litigated for more than three years, against an opponent who undoubtedly commanded far greater resources than did Respondent."

Following the order, Manigault Newman's attorney tweeted, "$1.3 Million Attorney Fee and Cost Order Against the Trump Campaign Issued! (Highest known prevailing party attorney fee assessment against a President or Presidential Campaign)."

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Manigault Newman served as a liaison to the Black community. In her subsequent role as director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison, she was the highest-ranking African American woman in the White House.

She resigned from the position in December 2017 after reports of tension between her and then-Chief of Staff John Kelly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ordered-to-pay-ex-aide-omarosa-manigault-newman-1-3m-in-legal-fees/ar-AAWqizt?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=101b4b1319924ffaa4164887b6e8c4d9

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4005 on: May 02, 2022, 08:00:08 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4006 on: May 02, 2022, 11:40:13 AM »

Pretty sure anybody beats a Biden/Harris ticket right now. Look for a surge in the pandemic before the 2024 election so we can have mail-in ballots again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4007 on: May 02, 2022, 02:25:05 PM »
Pretty sure anybody beats a Biden/Harris ticket right now. Look for a surge in the pandemic before the 2024 election so we can have mail-in ballots again.

I don't see how Biden will be able to run again.  At the rate he is mentally deteriorating, I doubt even Democrats will be able to continue ignoring it. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4008 on: May 02, 2022, 05:52:39 PM »
I don't see how Biden will be able to run again.  At the rate he is mentally deteriorating, I doubt even Democrats will be able to continue ignoring it.
[/quote  True they can't keep him in the basement this time.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4009 on: May 02, 2022, 06:19:22 PM »

This is from Jan 2017, when he still had two detached earlobes. :o The deterioration apparent just three years later is disturbing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4010 on: May 03, 2022, 04:43:07 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he stepped down after the midterms. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4011 on: May 05, 2022, 02:32:46 PM »
[/quote  True they can't keep him in the basement this time.

They're only hope is to have him say as little as possible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: May 05, 2022, 02:38:02 PM »
This is from Jan 2017, when he still had two detached earlobes. :o The deterioration apparent just three years later is disturbing.

The steep decline is really obvious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4013 on: May 05, 2022, 02:39:43 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he stepped down after the midterms.

At the rate he is deteriorating, I think he is gone either voluntarily or involuntarily by 2024.  But it wouldn't surprise me if you are right. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4014 on: May 08, 2022, 03:01:15 AM »
At the rate he is deteriorating, I think he is gone either voluntarily or involuntarily by 2024.  But it wouldn't surprise me if you are right.
If he does quit after the midterms the media will still say it was much better under Biden than Trump.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4015 on: May 08, 2022, 07:47:19 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4016 on: May 12, 2022, 11:48:45 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4018 on: June 10, 2022, 09:24:47 PM »

Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4019 on: June 10, 2022, 10:35:03 PM »
just wait

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: June 11, 2022, 02:43:53 AM »
Of course that's the goal of the Left. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Look at gay marriage. Now we have drag queen story hour. The slippery slope is real.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4021 on: June 11, 2022, 11:10:31 AM »
Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario
you would really vote for the demented old man again? WTF

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4022 on: June 12, 2022, 01:41:06 AM »
You think the country is better under Biden than it was under Trump? By what standard?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4023 on: June 13, 2022, 11:53:00 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4024 on: June 13, 2022, 05:43:51 PM »

Seriously bro?  This isn't about him being well past his productive years or not being as sharp, it's about the noticeable, undeniable steep mental decline and confusion, along with his horrendous decision making.  There is no way you are actually watching this man speak and not seeing what everyone else is seeing.  Also, this man is directly responsible for the deaths of numerous service members and civilians in Afghanistan, people that would still be alive if Trump were POTUS.  Love him or hate, you cannot reasonably compare their actual domestic and foreign policy decisions and accomplishments. 

Having an arbitrary age (like 7O) is silly.  I know and actually work with more than one person who is over 70, and are still has sharp as ever.  In fact, I think people become more valuable and wiser as they age.  But when you are a dishonest idiot to begin with, aging just makes you an old dishonest idiot.   :)