Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Gym Owners Talk

<< < (2/9) > >>

knny187:

--- Quote from: body88 on April 22, 2006, 12:41:51 PM ---What is the success rate of none chain owned gyms????

--- End quote ---

Got this off the Golds Gym Website:

According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, 90 percent of franchised operations are still operating after ten years, whereas 82 percent of independent businesses fail. This statistic solidifies the fact that aligning with a recognized leader increases the probability of success.

body88:
Wow that is a pretty good success rate..... The profits must be the problem breaking even is prob the easy part.

Knny do you own a gym?

knny187:

--- Quote from: body88 on April 22, 2006, 06:19:54 PM ---Wow that is a pretty good success rate..... The profits must be the problem breaking even is prob the easy part.

Knny do you own a gym?

--- End quote ---

no.....but have considered it & have a friend that wants me to go in with him....

I just don't have the passion for it.

I have a few friends that either own a studio or have owned Hard Core gyms in the past.

body88:
seems like alot of work.......

Geo:
I'm not a gym owner but if anyone would like to send me a PM with questions about owning a gym I'd be more than happy to try and guess what the right answer would be

geo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version