Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

The egyptian secret.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Relentless458:
I am aware you didn't know....that is very evident by your shitty physique, despite all the gear you take and post pics of. Youre a clown. Carry on....

MIOVIT:

--- Quote from: Relentless458 on April 04, 2023, 01:20:22 AM ---I am aware you didn't know....that is very evident by your shitty physique, despite all the gear you take and post pics of. Youre a clown. Carry on....

--- End quote ---
shitty physique!!!  oh you have  offended me.., I have an better than yours...  what a MF infant ;D ;D ;D ;D what are you doing here boy, this is a adult place, go with your mom.. very easy to see who is the clown here.. your post promoting molvian SHIT .... ;D give me a break

In my video, anyone can identify and know who Mr. O is and no one in this world has a video of a Mr. O receiving his stuff. Now what do you have???  Moldovian SHIT!!!  Modovia mafia of shit  ;D ;D ;D

Relentless458:
Take some more ESL classes cause you're English sucks. Just like your Mom, but at least her sucking feel good. You are dumber than Gustavo Badell....carry on and fantasize about Mr O as usual ...

Balkan manufactures products used in moldovian hospitals.. while you inject and post pics of
 crap Chinese GH dragon oohh must be good since a picture of a dragon is on it....lame bean burrito

MIOVIT:
ok I'll take those classes  ;D ;D but you have no compression reading, since I was asking for any feed back about DP but you are promoting moldovian shit, still you are  ;D ;D ;D "Balkan manufactures products used in moldovian hospitals"  ;D ;D ;D moldovian hospitals are a shit killing people, shit country with mafias everywhere... everyone knows all that is crap...like you.

Relentless458:
Lmfao ..."compression" reading you say..?

Goodluck with your ESL (English Secondary Language) you dumb ignorant fool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version