Author Topic: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.  (Read 55934 times)

James

Re: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2016, 11:44:03 AM »

Of course the National Enquirer story is 100% FALSE!!! -Katrina Pierson

What's worse? People who actually believe the trash in tabloids, or the ones who know it's false &spread it anyway? #stupidity on all levels - Katrina Pierson

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/713383676931772416

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »
Right?  That dude is nuts.  

So get on record and say you believe Cruz  is innocent.  ;)   You won't...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 11:58:47 AM »
240 trying to single-handedly keep this alive

it's almost at half a million tweets in 24 hours.

Trump should have come out, OWNED it this morning, and moved on.   "I lived halfway across the country from my wife, I stepped out, I own it, but I care about fixing the future of the country, and not some old stuff from years past".

Instead, he played right into trump's hands today, making this a battle of "donalds friends in the media are framing me..."

this author is credible, he's brought down other names.  Trump campaign is silent on it.  2 girls are silent.  Katrina wanted to run for office again, she's done now, she's trashing the mag.

Cruz could have owned this minute 1, admitted it, said it's a private thing, and moved on.   These dudes don't understand the internet trolls will find the evidence, and the enquirer says they have it and will release it today anyway. 

nobody on getbig, that I can notice, is saying they think Cruz didn't bang these 5 women.  They are attacking me, they're attacking liberalism, but they aren't saying "No, I believe Cruz is being framed here".

James

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2016, 11:58:54 AM »

James

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2016, 11:59:57 AM »
nobody on getbig, that I can notice, is saying they think Cruz didn't bang these 5 women.  They are attacking me, they're attacking liberalism, but they aren't saying "No, I believe Cruz is being framed here".

Cruz is being framed by Roger Stone who works for Trump, and I now know that you never supported Cruz.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
it's almost at half a million tweets in 24 hours.

Trump should have come out, OWNED it this morning, and moved on.   "I lived halfway across the country from my wife, I stepped out, I own it, but I care about fixing the future of the country, and not some old stuff from years past".

Instead, he played right into trump's hands today, making this a battle of "donalds friends in the media are framing me..."

this author is credible, he's brought down other names.  Trump campaign is silent on it.  2 girls are silent.  Katrina wanted to run for office again, she's done now, she's trashing the mag.

Cruz could have owned this minute 1, admitted it, said it's a private thing, and moved on.   These dudes don't understand the internet trolls will find the evidence, and the enquirer says they have it and will release it today anyway. 

nobody on getbig, that I can notice, is saying they think Cruz didn't bang these 5 women.  They are attacking me, they're attacking liberalism, but they aren't saying "No, I believe Cruz is being framed here".

This whole thing is bizarre. I don't know what to think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 12:09:36 PM »
Cruz is being framed by Roger Stone who works for Trump, and I now know that you never supported Cruz.

Nope, I support Cruz.  But I know the NE and in light of the massive gawker lawsuit, there's no way they release it without proof.

Do I believe they held the story to do the most political damage to Cruz?  Yes.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »
Nope, I support Cruz.  But I know the NE and in light of the massive gawker lawsuit, there's no way they release it without proof.

Do I believe they held the story to do the most political damage to Cruz?  Yes.   

So Trump's national spokeswoman is denying a story that Trump put out there??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 12:53:08 PM »

Well duh.  It was only a matter of time before the board's biggest liberal found some issue that would allow his pseudo-support for Cruz to be exposed.  It's a pattern. 

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2016, 01:10:08 PM »

At this point....

ALL it will take is a stage to defeat all of these jokers.   AT the convention, start with Ryan, Cruz, Boehnner, Rubio, Jeb, that stoned brain doctor, Romney, Mccain...

ALL of them walking out together, and announcing in UNITY their selection of a "Paul Ryan/ Susana Martinez" ticket.  The crowd loses their shit and breathes a sigh of relief.  Trump's people complain, but they hate Hilary/Bernie and they'll show up to vote - Trump is only at 40% against this shit weak field now.

That is how they can beat him.  Stand together with an awesome answer the crowd loves, shock the crowd and that ticket will win fast.  Cruz is too damaged now.  Trump is a dem plant.  Kasich is highly unpopular with base, and Rubio is flaccid.

This is one of the more delusional posts I've ever read.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2016, 01:13:37 PM »
it's almost at half a million frantically ecstatic libtards tweeting back and forth in 24 hours.

fixed

this is every libtard's wet dream story. its simply too good to be true. and cruz isn't exactly a looker, nor is he charming/charismatic, nor was he even famous or powerful before a few years ago, so im leaning towards bs on this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2016, 02:03:49 PM »
From Ace of Spades..cuz they just splain shit better......

They're alleging there are allegations......Thus, they are 100% truthful in alleging there are allegations. They will win a defamation case about their report that there are reports, that there are claims there are claims.

For those who say the National Enquirer is always right -- well, it was right about John Edwards and Tiger Woods.

Is it always right, though
According to this National Enquirer bombshell, Hillary Clinton will never be president, because she has brain cancer, and she'll be dead in six months.

And star on forehead to james for again pointing out 240 ain't a real cruz guy..or really a conservative. As for cruz....he could come on national TV and admit to gay bathhouse sex with John Travolta and a mountain goat and I'm still voting for him. Trump and the rest are friggen disasters. So there u go
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2016, 02:04:52 PM »
The timing of this "story" is, uh, a little too convenient.

A Trump spokesperson? Really?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2016, 02:07:56 PM »
From Ace of Spades..cuz they just splain shit better......

They're alleging there are allegations......Thus, they are 100% truthful in alleging there are allegations. They will win a defamation case about their report that there are reports, that there are claims there are claims.

For those who say the National Enquirer is always right -- well, it was right about John Edwards and Tiger Woods.

Is it always right, though
According to this National Enquirer bombshell, Hillary Clinton will never be president, because she has brain cancer, and she'll be dead in six months.

And star on forehead to james for again pointing out 240 ain't a real cruz guy..or really a conservative. As for cruz....he could come on national TV and admit to gay bathhouse sex with John Travolta and a mountain goat and I'm still voting for him. Trump and the rest are friggen disasters. So there u go

Nailed it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2016, 02:20:19 PM »
Nailed it.

Absolutely.

Now a deeper read into the AoS HQ says that "The Thing" was started by Rubio's people almost 6 months ago? Am I reading that right?

240...you may want to sit back, do a key bump, sip some NyQuil, smoke a cig and wait this one out in your bunker.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2016, 02:24:36 PM »
As for cruz....he could come on national TV and admit to gay bathhouse sex with John Travolta and a mountain goat and I'm still voting for him. Trump and the rest are friggen disasters. So there u go

Come on, haha. Everything that Cruz is supposed to be is undermined by who he associates with. It's his own "higher standards" campaign that he cannot meet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2016, 02:25:29 PM »
Absolutely.

Now a deeper read into the AoS HQ says that "The Thing" was started by Rubio's people almost 6 months ago? Am I reading that right?

240...you may want to sit back, do a key bump, sip some NyQuil, smoke a cig and wait this one out in your bunker.

lol   ;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »
why i love the GOP.
the clown car has been replaced by a train.
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2016, 02:34:09 PM »
lol   ;D

Hey, I'm not saying the story can't be plausible or true....but this is all very convenient to be released at this time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2016, 02:46:06 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying the story can't be plausible or true....but this is all very convenient to be released at this time.

Of course it could be true.  He could also be a closet homosexual, a hermaphrodite, Russian spy, etc., etc.  I just don't place much stock in tabloid stories, particularly with this kind of timing.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2016, 02:46:45 PM »
fixed

this is every libtard's wet dream story. its simply too good to be true. and cruz isn't exactly a looker, nor is he charming/charismatic, nor was he even famous or powerful before a few years ago, so im leaning towards bs on this one.

the only problem with that theory is that Democrats would LOVE IT if Cruz were the nominee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2016, 03:00:26 PM »
Enjoy trashing me.  I'll quote each one, in 3-4 days, when Cruz is apologizing for his affairs.

There isn't this much smoke without fire, sorry.  Why the F did Cruz pay 500k to Carly's campaign - one of her top staffers was supposedly one of those he was sleeping with?

If I got called to school because my kid punched a girl, I wouoldn't consider it to be "anti-my-kid" to have him admit fault, apologize, and attempt to move on - as Cruz should have done this morning.  By getbigger "logic", I should mock the principal for her anti-kid attitude and say "you never believed in my kid!"

I admit, it looks like Cruz messed around.  I think he should have apologized at 7am today, and we would have moved on in 2 days.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »
Enjoy trashing me.  I'll quote each one, in 3-4 days, when Cruz is apologizing for his affairs.

There isn't this much smoke without fire, sorry.  Why the F did Cruz pay 500k to Carly's campaign - one of her top staffers was supposedly one of those he was sleeping with?

If I got called to school because my kid punched a girl, I wouoldn't consider it to be "anti-my-kid" to have him admit fault, apologize, and attempt to move on - as Cruz should have done this morning.  By getbigger "logic", I should mock the principal for her anti-kid attitude and say "you never believed in my kid!"

I admit, it looks like Cruz messed around.  I think he should have apologized at 7am today, and we would have moved on in 2 days.

This is incredibly ignorant and blatantly partisan.  This dude wants tabloid stories to be true, so he can come on a message board and pound his chest proclaiming victory.  Good grief.   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2016, 03:32:28 PM »
Gotta love Trumps response to Cruz's claim that Trumps campaign is behind the story

Even in written statements he calls him Lyin' Ted Cruz

Trump, in a statement released by his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, said he had no involvement with the story.
"I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week's issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it," Trump said. "I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer, and unlike Lyin' Ted Cruz, I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz's problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin' Ted Cruz. I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/ted-cruz-national-enquirer-donald-trump/index.html

James

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2016, 03:33:29 PM »
Enjoy trashing me.  I'll quote each one, in 3-4 days, when Cruz is apologizing for his affairs.

Why the F did Cruz pay 500k to Carly's campaign

Ted Cruz did not pay Carly, it was an independent Super PAC that did, that very same Super PAC also (at the same time) gave money to Presidential candidate Bobby Jindal. I guess next you and Roger Stone (Trump's henchman) are gonna say Cruz slept with Bobby Jindal?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/bobby_jindals_pac_shares_a_don.html