Author Topic: Another Mr. Getbig? Who is in?  (Read 7266 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Another Mr. Getbig? Who is in?
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
Sorry, TA, but I will give this contest a miss. I prefer the look from the good old days so won't be seeking that cut and wasted look that is required in comps today.

LOL! You old fogey! Get with the times grandpa! I mean seriously, what's not to like?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »
Sorry, TA, but I will give this contest a miss. I prefer the look from the good old days so won't be seeking that cut and wasted look that is required in comps today.
You don`t have to get lean or what have you, just present yourself in the shape that you feel best represents your artistic expression.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
Squad Father

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 06:38:02 PM »
LOL! You old fogey! Get with the times grandpa! I mean seriously, what's not to like?

That is one of my absolute favorite Photoshops from Only Me!  I tried to look for it a while back as I wanted to post it.  Do you have any more of his gems on your hard drive as I`d like to save them.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 06:39:12 PM »
I think they should retire the "Mr. Getbg" for good.  If you guys offer any decent prizes, you will have some natural pro come out of nowhere and win the whole thing.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 06:49:04 PM »

Tren will do that to do, it's an amazing drug!! You experiencing sides?? Doing m/w/f?? How's your diet??

Add gh at 5iu a day and you're competition ready.

No sides anymore...when i first got on, hell yeah...night sweats, insomnia, anxiety....the whole 9. then i guess my body got acclimated to it because I'm fine now.

I do one shot on monday, one on friday...diet is OK....I don't eat like shit... and i try and keep my clean protein intake high...but not "Dante" high LOL

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
It was...when i was natty i was actually 250+, but i carried a LOT more water and fat than i thought i did because i held my shape pretty good, it was very deceiving....

I got on tren and test and went down to 230 in a month....and now i'm putting weight back on, but staying lean...I went from a guy who had no problem getting big,but i guess softer than i thought....now i'm a guy who has to eat like a horse to put size on, but I can...fucking weird...tren is the damndest thing

so with tren you still can eat like a horse and get lean, you dont need to diet down even when you are use tren alone (no gh)?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 09:57:15 PM »
That is one of my absolute favorite Photoshops from Only Me!  I tried to look for it a while back as I wanted to post it.  Do you have any more of his gems on your hard drive as I`d like to save them.

I didn't know it was shopped. Post the original one.

w8m8

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »
What one is it 17 or 18?

My arms are 19, nearly 20. big difference. No certainly slender arms from what I have seen in previous pics. They are a weak point but their lankiness crossed over well to a good deadlift!

Christ, you are an annoying cunt!

Listen - Kidney Boy - why is it, that whenever the opportunity doth itself present, you never miss the chance to waltz into a thread in order you spew your hackenyed old bullshit?

"hey look, I'm mongol faced John Goudy, look at my big arms, I'm natural and have the IQ of a melon".

I mean, do you really think nobody fucking notices this shit you pull nigh on every fucking month?

Obviously you do not, hence now, upon this - the latest installment of your tiresome ways - we see you have now elected to calumniate The True Adonis in order you are thereafter able to couch your "I'm natural" charade to the world once more!

Why not tell us how big you would be naturally, at say 10% BF? then tell us how big Arnold was at such a BF whilst off his tits on steroids? you bloated, injection loving, intellectual leprechaun; promiscuous peddler of bland bullshit that you are!

"Look at my big natural arms, see how they shine" the freak show of the potato famine sings, such are the needs of the gypsy caravan and crap tarmac loving, mongol-faced fucking disgrace!

It is nice to see however, that said mongol-face is accompanied by an observable mongol mind!

I bet you are no stranger to fucking pet dogs?

wanker

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 02:26:32 AM »
^W8M8, you forgot to use your indoor "girl tone"....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2011, 02:27:54 AM »
Why waste everyone's f'in time?

I had a few sponsors willing to throw in Supplements and the last one went no where...

It was like 50 pages of BS

w8m8

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2011, 02:29:31 AM »
^W8M8, you forgot to use your indoor "girl tone"....

when in Rome

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2011, 02:30:12 AM »
Look, some guys look okay in the gym but like Polio victims on stage. Their muscles evaporate in the quest to be cut up. In the old days that extreme condition wasn't necessary or healthy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2011, 03:08:47 AM »

Listen - Kidney Boy - why is it, that whenever the opportunity doth itself present, you never miss the chance to waltz into a thread in order you spew your hackenyed old bullshit?

"hey look, I'm mongol faced John Goudy, look at my big arms, I'm natural and have the IQ of a melon".

I mean, do you really think nobody fucking notices this shit you pull nigh on every fucking month?

Obviously you do not, hence now, upon this - the latest installment of your tiresome ways - we see you have now elected to calumniate The True Adonis in order you are thereafter able to couch your "I'm natural" charade to the world once more!

Why not tell us how big you would be naturally, at say 10% BF? then tell us how big Arnold was at such a BF whilst off his tits on steroids? you bloated, injection loving, intellectual leprechaun; promiscuous peddler of bland bullshit that you are!

"Look at my big natural arms, see how they shine" the freak show of the potato famine sings, such are the needs of the gypsy caravan and crap tarmac loving, mongol-faced fucking disgrace!

It is nice to see however, that said mongol-face is accompanied by an observable mongol mind!

wanker

** Looks up "calumniate" **

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2011, 04:26:14 AM »
Translation: My current attempt to regain my 1830 shape is in serious doubt.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2011, 04:37:48 AM »

wanker

lol!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2011, 05:15:17 AM »
when in Rome
Talk like the Britannia part of the Roman Empire?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2011, 05:20:58 AM »

wHy is adoniS fellA poSing wIth kHofO?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2011, 07:38:36 AM »
Same here....I'm 240 at the moment and lean as fuck

205ish with an 8 pack 8)

Xerxes

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:54 AM »

wHy is adoniS fellA poSing wIth kHofO?

Tough call on the quads

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »

wanker

As big as I am now. 260lbs  :D

P.S Who are you?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
Put me down... nothing like an imaginary stage to motivate me to lift more and eat better...the worse thing that could happen is that I get in better than normal shape and not post pics then face the ridicule of faceless getbig posters  ::) ::) ::) ::)

L

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »
Ron didn't allow the last one to happen I don't think as he did not want associated with it.

I could be wrong.

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »

wanker

it doesn't get better than this

honnestly

that was... I have no word for it.

pure art

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
I think they should retire the "Mr. Getbg" for good.  If you guys offer any decent prizes, you will have some natural pro come out of nowhere and win the whole thing.  

Simple solution: require post counts above 1000.