Author Topic: Anyone here playing any throw games, any ideas how to find/start them?  (Read 2733 times)

MikMaq

So here it is I can't find people to play a game with. Be it football, soccer, basketball, or whatever. The problem is I haven't played any of these games competitively  before and I'm 24 :-\  
Any advice I know I got endurance/size/speed, but never really played much growing up.

You guys got any advice about joining a seniors league or some shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Life sucks and I wanna die.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:43:59 PM »
Older leagues are usually semi-pro leagues. Learn skills first.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:44:36 PM »
you're 24 grow the fuck up  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
with your hip to waist ratio i suggest you just take up hoola hoop

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 01:46:01 PM »
If we're voting here I vote for you to select "suicide".   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 01:48:07 PM »
Thats BS Maxx. Just because he's 24 doesn't mean he shouldn't play a or learn a sport.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
Older leagues are usually semi-pro leagues. Learn skills first.
I can huck a pig skin, kick a ball, and probally could dunk if I dropped a few pounds, my question is how do I get into something. When I say league I don't mean anything profession, I just wanna find a throwin game or whatever you call it like at your local Y(the one near me just closed).

P.S. if you don't play some sort of team sport currently shut the fuck, no back in the day bullshit please.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »
You can usually find something through the City. Check out your chamber of commerce. You can usually find a sports program through your city hall.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »
Thats BS Maxx. Just because he's 24 doesn't mean he shouldn't play a or learn a sport.
x2 

Where you at? PM, if you feel up to it. Do I assume anything given your name? Stay positive, and if all else fails - there's baseball.    ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »

dustin

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 01:58:23 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 02:03:26 PM »
If you're gonna play anything I would try something CoEd. At 24 you should be trying to bang as many whores as possible before you get old.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 02:03:41 PM »
;D
So here it is I can't find people to play a game with. Be it football, soccer, basketball, or whatever. The problem is I haven't played any of these games before and I'm 24 :-\   
Any advice I know I got endurance/size/speed, but never really played much growing up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »
;D
So here it is I can't find people to play a game with. Be it football, soccer, basketball, or whatever. The problem is I haven't played any of these games before and I'm 24 :-\   

Dude, you sayin I sound like a woman, and you playin "chop my balls off", WTF...
You can find dudes playing ball on courts in the inner city...and there are always flag football and football leagues. Around my way there are soccer, lacrosse, water polo, flag football, football adult leagues...

But, for all those listed above, your ass has to be in shape, because many of those dudes will run you ragged, especially flag football, due to the quickness of the game and the players.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
lol you suck dude, seriously 200 pounds of maladjusted human flesh on the other side of that computer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 02:11:50 PM »
maybe once a month, i go to the local basketball court and jump into a 5 on 5 game.

while the little 18 and 20 something punks can run circles around you all day, their jump shots are unreliable and you seriously fcuk them up on the boards.  Is there anything more satisfying than going all dennis rodman on a little shit talker 1/2 your age then laughing at his shoes?  I think not.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 02:12:08 PM »
Where you home schooled?  ???

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
Where you home schooled?  ???
Meh I obviously played in gym class, but I prefer'd to play in bands and shit when I was younger no regrets, I thought competitive sports were a waste of time unless you started young. My early childhood didn't allow for competitive sports, lived in a very small town, and my parents were too busy with other shit to cart me to the next town over.

Anyhow I think you guys were missing the title of this thread was a joke, seriously I'm just fucken tired of watching espn, would like to actually fuck compete at something. Really fed up with being a competitive spectator.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 02:36:50 PM »
That's fucking awesome.
x2

That nipper on the left is a farking standout!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »
Meh I obviously played in gym class, but I prefer'd to play in bands and shit when I was younger no regrets, I thought competitive sports were a waste of time unless you started young. My early childhood didn't allow for competitive sports, lived in a very small town, and my parents were too busy with other shit to cart me to the next town over.

Anyhow I think you guys were missing the title of this thread was a joke, seriously I'm just fucken tired of watching espn, would like to actually fuck compete at something. Really fed up with being a competitive spectator.

walk around your town and pick up heavy shit, anything you see, rocks, stones, tires, cars, tractors, refridgerators, axles, wagons.... whatever you see pick it up and move it, once you get good at it..... The sky is the limit, shit you might even get a shot at fuckking w8m8

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »
That's fucking awesome.

Yours is pretty damn good too.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 02:43:32 PM »
walk around your town and pick up heavy shit, anything you see, rocks, stones, tires, cars, tractors, refridgerators, axles, wagons.... whatever you see pick it up and move it, once you get good at it..... The sky is the limit, shit you might even get a shot at fuckking w8m8

That sound you hear is Stalin spinning in his grave.   :-X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 02:50:01 PM »
all my friends are potheads who have no desire to go out and meet pussy or lift weights or play sports for that matter, and would rather get high and drunk in a garage for 6 hours. Not fun flying solo man, but you do what you gotta do.
l