Author Topic: is aas perhaps better for you after 40?  (Read 1348 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
is aas perhaps better for you after 40?
« on: November 14, 2007, 07:52:06 AM »
just curious about this! since we all know test levels drop as you age especially after 30,i'm wondering if proper ( not crazy high levels of aas and not gh or insulin) is actually beneficial to someone after 40 years old in trying to gain muscle than it is for a guy in his 20's or 30's doing the same since they still have high test levels?

or does a man after 40 have to be cautious because 1) your putting "artificial" compounds in your body and your still trying to raise your test levels more than you HAD when you were younger and had it naturally and 2) is the male body after 40 NOT supposed to have high test levels or that of a 20 year old and because the 40 year old body isnt supposed to have high levels of test caused by aas more problems can arise?

comments please ( p.s. i'm talking about mild to medium usage of aas perhaps ethanate, deca, test,etc cycled together and on and off cycles throughout the year, nothing too insanely high and no gh or insulin either!)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: is aas perhaps better for you after 40?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »
All your posts smell like LE. I aint got tiem to answer now, but I'll try.
What precint you work out of? You realise you can use the stuff legaly, Even if your LE I bet, unless there are regulations irrespective of law prohibiting?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:37:50 AM »
where is a power abusing mod when u need em

???

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »
trab, all my posts smell like LE? what does that even stand for? get back to me on this?!

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »
You're 40+, on a weightlifting forum, and don't know what LE means?  Good one. ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
trab, all my posts smell like LE? what does that even stand for? get back to me on this?!
LE = Law Enforcement.

Guys, even if he is LE, who cares. He's not asking anything that would incriminate anyone...it's not against the law in any way to talk about this kind of thing. If it were this board would have been removed years ago.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »
It just seems like a pile of strange leading questions.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 03:26:40 PM »
It just seems like a pile of strange leading questions.

Maybe, maybe not...but like I said, talking about this stuff is fine...the mistake people make is when they get stupid and start offering actual AAS to anyone that ask for it....obviously this is why we don't allow any type of sourcing on this board.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 05:45:47 PM »
iv never heard of LE either

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
just curious about this! since we all know test levels drop as you age especially after 30,i'm wondering if proper ( not crazy high levels of aas and not gh or insulin) is actually beneficial to someone after 40 years old in trying to gain muscle than it is for a guy in his 20's or 30's doing the same since they still have high test levels?

or does a man after 40 have to be cautious because 1) your putting "artificial" compounds in your body and your still trying to raise your test levels more than you HAD when you were younger and had it naturally and 2) is the male body after 40 NOT supposed to have high test levels or that of a 20 year old and because the 40 year old body isnt supposed to have high levels of test caused by aas more problems can arise?

comments please ( p.s. i'm talking about mild to medium usage of aas perhaps ethanate, deca, test,etc cycled together and on and off cycles throughout the year, nothing too insanely high and no gh or insulin either!)

Since your levels have dropped pretty drastacially since you were 20, then no it would not be a bad idea to take it...but do your reserch on what to take and what will benifit you the most.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but just cause you take AAS it does not make you an animal or offer the "sword out of the stone" complex. Work your balls off in the gym, check your diet, get enough rest and if all else fails then look at this as a solution. Alot of people, not saying your one of them , have the misconception that AAS is a mircle worker...it helps but it doesn't solve the problem...

You can give Viagara to a 90 year old man, doesn't mean he can have sex like a 25 year old......it just means he won't roll out of bed at night.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
I never done roids, but I want to get my test levels check in 14 years. I heard it can keep you healthy. But I just a noob tho. I might be wrong.
A

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 06:57:17 AM »
hahahahahahaa......welco me to my world Tom......What does LE mean again....????   LMAO at " what precinct do you workout at?"

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 07:03:31 AM »
Yeah, I was thinking -
Ive never seen so many leading questions outside  Law text book examples, and it would take several books to get that many  ;D

Prosecutors or Defence atty could only dream about questioning like that,,,

Please dont use UG steroid TOM, you can get it legal and clean  ;)

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 03:02:22 AM »
And his posts have stopped.....probably came in under another name....what's the point anyway???  If you are LE say you're LE.....

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 10:37:03 AM »
hmm, warrant800? let me get this straight. i post a thread ( thinking the more detail i give on my questions the more direct answers i would get) and i get accused of  being LE. then when i ask what LE is, i get law enforcement and "to just say i am, if i am", so basically i've been mocked both for my question and for not knowing what LE stood for, and you speculate that i've stopped posting messages or using another name?

hmm, i wonder WHY i hadn't replied?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 10:43:33 AM »
hmm, warrant800? let me get this straight. i post a thread ( thinking the more detail i give on my questions the more direct answers i would get) and i get accused of  being LE. then when i ask what LE is, i get law enforcement and "to just say i am, if i am", so basically i've been mocked both for my question and for not knowing what LE stood for, and you speculate that i've stopped posting messages or using another name?

hmm, i wonder WHY i hadn't replied?

Did your quwstions get answerd?
The stuff is not a instant muscle pill and National  level is very hard to achieve.

Want 20lbs of nice solid shape and strength? Its doable.
There may be a not so pleasant readjustment period when you stop.
Is it worth staying on for you? Thats up to you.
It seemed by your questions that your not clued in waht to expect at all. That needs get straight before can even
start to consider waht your thinking about.

I aint no Dr, but I can tell you my experiencs. Your choices are up to you.
Realistic expectations need be starting point.

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 10:45:01 AM »
Yes Tom,

I am just wondering that since you have been registered here for 4 years I would think your questions would be somewhat less juvenile.  I would have thought you would have gleaned more information since you have been here for quite a while.....But if info is really what you want, start by reading the newbie posts at the top of the page.....All I am saying is if something doesn't make sense, there is usually a reason.....