Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 21919 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
Christians are just as brainwashed, believing crazy shit like EVE was created from the rib of man and the world was created in seven days when even a well educated child could tell you "THAT'S NOT THE WAY THINGS WORK" - Brainwashing is getting people to believe complete Nonsense as if it was true, I couldn't think of better evidence than the above for highlighting the deep level of brainwashing that a poor Christian soul must have experienced.

Think what you want, I fairly certain Christians don't give a shit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2012, 07:03:04 PM »
Christians are just as brainwashed, believing crazy shit like EVE was created from the rib of man and the world was created in seven days when even a well educated child could tell you "THAT'S NOT THE WAY THINGS WORK" - Brainwashing is getting people to believe complete Nonsense as if it was true, I couldn't think of better evidence than the above for highlighting the deep level of brainwashing that a poor Christian soul must have experienced.

You have a lot of hate, don't you?

I suggest you put that emotion to work in the gym instead of in an online forum.  I would bet you could build quite a bit of muscle and physical strength instead of just getting worked up over something you find ridiculous and don't believe in or do you enjoy giving yourself such heartache and grief? 

By the way, the Jews were the first to believe the creation story.  It comes from the first of the five books of the Old Testament written by Moses. It is called "Genesis".  Thanks!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
You have a lot of hate, don't you?

I suggest you put that emotion to work in the gym instead of in an online forum.  I would bet you could build quite a bit of muscle and physical strength instead of just getting worked up over something you find ridiculous and don't believe in or do you enjoy giving yourself such heartache and grief?  

By the way, the Jews were the first to believe the creation story.  It comes from the first of the five books of the Old Testament written by Moses.  It is called "Genesis".  Thanks!
Not hate at all, there is nothing wrong with telling a child there is no such things as Santa Claus, as a matter of fact it is an act of kindness and compassion that leads to TRUTH, which is a GIFT.  You sound like someone who HATES other peoples views who don't correspond with yours.  The ignorant should be grateful that there are those compassionate enough to help misinformed and enlightened souls along.  It takes a tough but kind person to gently crack the collective denial of ignorance.  I state the truth because of LOVE not HATE!  I stopped expecting appreciation from those I help long ago, anyway YOUR WELCOME!  I'm agnostic by the way, unlike religious nutters who think they have a monopoly on the truth, I don't believe the truth is discoverable by humanities limited minds.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »
Not hate at all, there is nothing wrong with telling a child there is no such things as Santa Claus, as a matter of fact it is an act of kindness and compassion that leads to TRUTH, which is a GIFT.  It sounds like someone who HATES other peoples views who don't correspond with yours.  The ignorant should be grateful that there are those compassionate enough to help misinformed and enlightened souls along.  It takes a tough but kind person to gently crack the collective denial of ignorance.  I state the truth because of LOVE not HATE!  I stopped expecting appreciation from those I help long ago, anyway YOUR WELCOME!

Right.  Your words are full of hate and disgust.  Your problem, not mine.  What you think or believe has no direct influence on me nor my family. You can scream at the top of your lungs of your self righteous "love" of what you hold true and it will not matter in the least to anyone but you.  Unless of course you can attract a group of like minded  hate filled people that will follow you. 

Hitler did that and tried to wipe out the Jews because they were Jewish.  He claimed he was "Christian".  You don't have to lie at at all.  You're an atheist and despise those with any religious beliefs. 

Like I said, got to the gym and lift some weights.  Get a hobby. Do some community service.  Adopt a puppy or kitten.  Your blood pressure must be through the roof!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:59 PM »
Not hate at all, there is nothing wrong with telling a child there is no such things as Santa Claus, as a matter of fact it is an act of kindness and compassion that leads to TRUTH, which is a GIFT.  It sounds like someone who HATES other peoples views who don't correspond with yours.  The ignorant should be grateful that there are those compassionate enough to help misinformed and enlightened souls along.  It takes a tough but kind person to gently crack the collective denial of ignorance.  I state the truth because of LOVE not HATE!  I stopped expecting appreciation from those I help long ago, anyway YOUR WELCOME!
You have a pretty bleak outlook on life bro.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
It shocks me that you consider the TRUTH as HATE, a more skewed view of life I couldn't imagine.  I think you need to learn about projection, as your HATRED towards my view leads you to spew forth HATRED towards me, it is obvious you HATE those who don't agree with you.  I am a pacifist and abhor anything that leads to violence, it is the role of good people to steer others away from such ideologies.  The fact is, you haven't even tried to counter my statements, but spew forth your HATRED of me, which you can't even directly state and resort to passive aggression to do so.  Just because you believe that if you shared a similar view as mine on life, that YOU would have a bleak outlook on life, doesn't mean others can hold such views and consider it Bleak.  If you decide the truth is Bleak, well so be it, one doesn't avoid the truth because it doesn't make one feel happy.  To avoid truth because your afraid of the feeling it would arise in you is an act of cowardice and one taken by narcissistic hedonists who care nothing about the suffering of others.  Your futile attack on me is evidence the lesson for you has begun, once again, YOUR WELCOME!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2012, 08:02:19 PM »
Right.  Your words are full of hate and disgust.  Your problem, not mine.  What you think or believe has no direct influence on me nor my family. You can scream at the top of your lungs of your self righteous "love" of what you hold true and it will not matter in the least to anyone but you.  Unless of course you can attract a group of like minded  hate filled people that will follow you. 

Hitler did that and tried to wipe out the Jews because they were Jewish.  He claimed he was "Christian".  You don't have to lie at at all.  You're an atheist and despise those with any religious beliefs. 

Like I said, got to the gym and lift some weights.  Get a hobby. Do some community service.  Adopt a puppy or kitten.  Your blood pressure must be through the roof!
It is the most normal thing in the world to hate and be disgusted by LIES, DECEIT, WAR, MURDER etc etc, I don't hate anybody, I do hate IGNORANCE and other sick twisted ideologies.  As for Christians and other religious people, I pity them, there's a big difference.  I have many hobbies, a full life, participate in many community minded projects such as the annual OXFAM Trailwalker and have already adopted a cat from Deathrow.  My blood pressure is extremely LOW, the problem is you cant imagine anyone calmly holding views that you yourself would be shaken to the core by.  It amazes me how people suggest I have high blood pressure from the statements I post.  In 39 years I have never ever had high blood pressure or any other health issues for that matter, I am incredibly healthy, fit and physically strong.
V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »

All he does is fucking ramble. Getdumb is crawling with uneducated dipshits who watch a few youtube clips and then feel the need to bombard us 5000 word essays. Uberman is another c*nt hypocrite cut from the same cloth as this pussy who runs from dogs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2012, 08:34:45 PM »
All he does is fucking ramble. Getdumb is crawling with uneducated dipshits who watch a few youtube clips and then feel the need to bombard us 5000 word essays. Uberman is another c*nt hypocrite cut from the same cloth as this pussy who runs from dogs.
HA HA LMFAO It feels good to get feedback from those whose only contribution is insults and slander, it shows how much impact I am having on your fragile psyche, and that you are close to maturing as a human being.  Mission accomplished.  Flame on
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2012, 09:49:32 PM »
It shocks me that you consider the TRUTH as HATE, a more skewed view of life I couldn't imagine.  I think you need to learn about projection, as your HATRED towards my view leads you to spew forth HATRED towards me, it is obvious you HATE those who don't agree with you.  I am a pacifist and abhor anything that leads to violence, it is the role of good people to steer others away from such ideologies.  The fact is, you haven't even tried to counter my statements, but spew forth your HATRED of me, which you can't even directly state and resort to passive aggression to do so.  Just because you believe that if you shared a similar view as mine on life, that YOU would have a bleak outlook on life, doesn't mean others can hold such views and consider it Bleak.  If you decide the truth is Bleak, well so be it, one doesn't avoid the truth because it doesn't make one feel happy.  To avoid truth because your afraid of the feeling it would arise in you is an act of cowardice and one taken by narcissistic hedonists who care nothing about the suffering of others.  Your futile attack on me is evidence the lesson for you has begun, once again, YOUR WELCOME!
Consider the truth as hate? Boy you're stretching. Sounds like you're the one that needs to do some research on projection, your reaction to a fairly simple post is pretty telling.
Actually its pretty pathetic, to be perfectly honest.

I do enjoy how me telling you it sounds like you have a bleak outlook on life is somehow passive agressive, it's pretty clear you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Anyway, carry on, its funny watching yourself look like bitter, miserable fool over and over. I pray to god you don't have kids, they would be some bitter, fucked up children, thats for sure.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
Consider the truth as hate? Boy you're stretching. Sounds like you're the one that needs to do some research on projection, your reaction to a fairly simple post is pretty telling.
Actually its pretty pathetic, to be perfectly honest.

I do enjoy how me telling you it sounds like you have a bleak outlook on life is somehow passive agressive, it's pretty clear you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Anyway, carry on, its funny watching yourself look like bitter, miserable fool over and over. I pray to god you don't have kids, they would be some bitter, fucked up children, thats for sure.
Yeah, actually, the post was directed at The Scott - I thought the post was from him, you just chimed your two cents worth in the middle of a back and forth between him and I.  Sometimes it hard to keep up with the HATERS and who's who. So many haters, so little time  I'm glad I can entertain you.  
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2012, 11:07:18 PM »
It's an internet forum and my time is valuable. Some stuff is worth reading while some isn't. It's pretty easy. People like you and StrawDouche get your posts either skimmed or skipped. Like this one I'm quoting. I read the first sentence and have formulated my opinion off it.

LOL @ you thinking your opinion means something.

you are one of the most thin-skinned guys on here I have ever seen...you're always angry, don't take criticism well and all you do is insult people.....you need to lighten up and add more to the debate..you're smarter than that and have a lot to offer

also it doesn't hurt to admit you're wrong every 2000 posts or so

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »
No, Christians like BUSH and OBAMA just use a Trillion dollar military force to kill millions through WARFARE, Bullets, Bombs, Genocidal Sanctions and Chemical warfare.  I can see how 17 people being murdered by fanatical Muslims is a far greater crime than Christians who lead Countires committing MASS MURDER killing Millions.  Kinda SAD when the Worlds largest terrorist Nation responsible for untold MURDER and CHAOS are outraged by Muslims killing there own.  I used to be outraged at this OVERT HYPOCRISY and lack of Insight, now I just pity the BLIND FOOLS as I know they are also victims of their own Governments Misinformation and Propaganda campaign designed to Brainwash there citizens.  Must be terribly painful to suffer such great inner conflict, those poor brainwashed idiots, I wish that Brainwashing hadn't eroded their intellect and imagination, if it hadn't we might have a chance to bring them Back.  One can only hope!

dude..you are way out there....WAR and TERRORISM are two different things...and the U.S would not intervene in other people's crap if the world would learn to take care of itself and do without us...the U.S. is a force for good in the world...if you don't believe that then let china or Russia take over our role and see how fucked up the world would be then

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2012, 11:12:24 PM »

I do believe that the Bible is just as fucked up as the Koran but at least the Christians have worked their way toward not using their religion to kill people or to oppress as they did in the past.....the Muslims and Islamists are still living in then 16th century and are backwards as fuck......thats why the Arab world is falling apart

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2012, 11:13:47 PM »
Not hate at all, there is nothing wrong with telling a child there is no such things as Santa Claus, as a matter of fact it is an act of kindness and compassion that leads to TRUTH, which is a GIFT.  You sound like someone who HATES other peoples views who don't correspond with yours.  The ignorant should be grateful that there are those compassionate enough to help misinformed and enlightened souls along.  It takes a tough but kind person to gently crack the collective denial of ignorance.  I state the truth because of LOVE not HATE!  I stopped expecting appreciation from those I help long ago, anyway YOUR WELCOME!  I'm agnostic by the way, unlike religious nutters who think they have a monopoly on the truth, I don't believe the truth is discoverable by humanities limited minds.

you're out of your mind....destroying the fantasies of children is not an "act of kindness"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2012, 11:16:11 PM »

Ironic that you are not directing this statement to 3333..you conservatives on here worship him

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »
Telling children santa is a lie and that it has more satanic pagan origins than what it is commercially portrayed at is kindness.

If you teach children lies and endorse them lies, when they grow up and find out you've lied, they will be confused what to believe and not believe in anything nor will they trust you.

You know how pissed off I was when I caught my grand mother hiding gifts? I hit her LOL... I feel so bad... poor her.. but... what do they know, what did I know, it's like follow the group mentality without thinking... but in fact its horrible. No not just the fact that as a kid i reacted emotionally being torn to pieces that she was hiding gifts from me for the easter bunny or santa... but that i was lied to. So yes I found out and i never believed it after and was quite mad for some time.

Why lie? Why forge fantasies? Tell the truth of the world to the child.

Santa or christmas or easter have NOTHING to do with Jesus... In fact Easter has to do with Ishtar 'godess of love' and santa... i forget but it has something to do with another pagan crap... taking trees into the house also pagan belief that the spirits in the trees protect your home... and some other crap.... hanging those whadja ma call it things on doors with leaves... also pagan belief... halloween? Etc...

A riddle of pagan rituals and celebrations that have been commercialized to make money and fool children

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2012, 02:58:37 PM »
I do believe that the Bible is just as fucked up as the Koran but at least the Christians have worked their way toward not using their religion to kill people or to oppress as they did in the past.....the Muslims and Islamists are still living in then 16th century and are backwards as fuck......thats why the Arab world is falling apart

lol 16th century? You don't even know when Muhammad (peace be up on him) had the qur'an revealed... man... you guys throw non-sense around.

No where does the qur'an indiscriminately teach us to want to kill or maim or hunt people... nor can we ever forcefully convert anyone to the religion unlike christianity which converted people by the sword. You cannot 'submit someone to God' by the sword as Muslim is one who submits to God... it is a personal concious choice.

Also who is backwards? Muslims because we are of principle? OR certain 'modern' cultures, that basically regressed. People started covering not running around nude, today people are more and more nude. Prostitution 'the oldest trade', quite common in 'modern day', how about homosexuality? Quite common with romans and greeks and people tried to eradicate this vile practice but here we are today its a 'legalized' action or rather 'life style choice'.

The term 'modern' is soo foolish... people iwll laugh at you 50 years from now just as we laugh at people from 50 years ago. The ARABS who were rejecting Islam were considering themselves "MODERN" and were dissing Islam and the prophet... BACK THEN... so imagine what a joke this mentality is... they used to call what Muhammad (pbuh) brought as "tales of the ancients" as to whta he was advocating and the stories of previous prophets, their people, their actions, their consequences, etc...

50 some years ago, women in america could not divorce, could not own businesses except under their men's names, blacks were 'segregated'. In Islam 1400 years ago all men/women were equal, no such thing as race or nation or tribal divides, this is from ignorance and anyone who ascribes to it today is ignorant even if they claim to be muslim, I am talking about what Islam advocates. Women were allowed to marry and divorce of their own will, not by force. Women were able to own property that her husband could not use. Women were able to own and run their own businesses.

So again look at america 50 years ago and look at islam 1400 years ago?

It's just non-sense islamophobia

Yes certain areas in the muslim world are not following islam and are following their local cultures and tribes... reversion to backwards and ignorance PRE-ISLAM... not due to islam. There are muslims who are racists/nationalists... yet this is highly frowned upon by Muhammad (pbuh) in numerous hadiths and by what islam teaches us... that we are one mankind and as God says we are created different so that we may RECOGNIZE one another (literally think about it for a sec) not because one skin is better than another. The only one better in sight of God is the one with most taqwa (fear of God/God consciousness roughly translated).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2012, 03:02:08 PM »
Telling children santa is a lie and that it has more satanic pagan origins than what it is commercially portrayed at is kindness.

If you teach children lies and endorse them lies, when they grow up and find out you've lied, they will be confused what to believe and not believe in anything nor will they trust you.

You know how pissed off I was when I caught my grand mother hiding gifts? I hit her LOL... I feel so bad... poor her.. but... what do they know, what did I know, it's like follow the group mentality without thinking... but in fact its horrible. No not just the fact that as a kid i reacted emotionally being torn to pieces that she was hiding gifts from me for the easter bunny or santa... but that i was lied to. So yes I found out and i never believed it after and was quite mad for some time.

Why lie? Why forge fantasies? Tell the truth of the world to the child.

Santa or christmas or easter have NOTHING to do with Jesus... In fact Easter has to do with Ishtar 'godess of love' and santa... i forget but it has something to do with another pagan crap... taking trees into the house also pagan belief that the spirits in the trees protect your home... and some other crap.... hanging those whadja ma call it things on doors with leaves... also pagan belief... halloween? Etc...

A riddle of pagan rituals and celebrations that have been commercialized to make money and fool children

You beat your own grand mother? Haha, this gimmick is pretty funny.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2012, 03:05:56 PM »
I was christian, christian values ;)

Nah I hit her really hard on her head and pulled her earings lol, I was so heart broken at the lie. I really believed in the easter bunny haha. I feel so bad of course but hey I was a kid and we talk about it and joke about it now lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »
I was christian, christian values ;)

Nah I hit her really hard on her head and pulled her earings lol, I was so heart broken at the lie. I really believed in the easter bunny haha. I feel so bad of course but hey I was a kid and we talk about it and joke about it now lol.

Christian values.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
Well I could also dub it american secular spoiled values if you'd like?? Either way works.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »

;D
down with hussein

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2012, 06:32:20 PM »
You beat your own grand mother? Haha, this gimmick is pretty funny.
He's pretty great, although his spamming of bullshit youtube videos that no one watches is kind of irritating, makes it hard to follow the thread when there is like 8 random vids in a row that I have to completely ignore.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2012, 05:02:39 AM »
lol aaah americans. They can exagerate things or undermine really important things at the flip of a switch.

I 'beat my grand mother' when i was 4 years old. Yeah imagine what a mighty beating that was. Do you guys ever see what you're trying to do and wonder and think "Am I dumb" and I am refering to you by I.

And that dumb hill billy satanic church pastor, he does us muslims a favour by burning a qur'an when his filthy unwashed hands don't deserve a book. We Muslims dispose of qur'ans by burning anyway.

Helps to READ sometimes, and LEARN... but i guess some people like christians of the middle ages and nazis of last century liked to burn books rather than read them. Oh well what can we do.

I don't burn books I don't read. I wait until I read them or chose not to read them but I definetely don't talk out of my ass when I don't read them.