Author Topic: Here's your democratic speaker..........  (Read 9833 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Here's your democratic speaker..........
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2007, 06:59:47 AM »

No cheap shot......the truth hurts.

While I'm on the ground  "in theater" dealing w/ amputated limbs and dead GI's.......your on the big "fishing boat" in the Gulf, thanking the Good Lord you decided to join the Navy.

Assuming you ever made it to the Gulf........which I seriously doubt.

Navy punks like yourself, have NO IDEA what's happening on the ground, so STFU.

Your opinion on this madeup BS war........is meaningless.

Whoa Enigma, I just lost a ton of respect for you attacking a member of another service.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2007, 07:24:54 AM »

No cheap shot......the truth hurts.

While I'm on the ground  "in theater" dealing w/ amputated limbs and dead GI's.......your on the big "fishing boat" in the Gulf, thanking the Good Lord you decided to join the Navy.

Assuming you ever made it to the Gulf........which I seriously doubt.

Navy punks like yourself, have NO IDEA what's happening on the ground, so STFU.

Your opinion on this madeup BS war........is meaningless.

Hey, while I commend you on being a ground pounder don't get pissed at me because you were not smart enough to do what I did in the Navy. So yeah, it IS a cheap shot and it speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

You don't like my opinion? Well, piss off because I really don't give a rat's ass what you think and you really are not in a position to do a damn thing about it are you, Internet Tuff Guy? And the funny thing is even if we could discuss this face-to-face you still wouldn't do a damn thing. You're just angry and come here to vent. How sad.

BTW, I did go to the gulf in 1993 with the Independence Battle Group. I was a cryptologist in the Navy. You can go look that word up now. Maybe then you'll realize the significance of what I did. Then again you probably won't.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:36 AM »
Hey, while I commend you on being a ground pounder don't get pissed at me because you were not smart enough to do what I did in the Navy. So yeah, it IS a cheap shot and it speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

You don't like my opinion? Well, piss off because I really don't give a rat's ass what you think and you really are not in a position to do a damn thing about it are you, Internet Tuff Guy? And the funny thing is even if we could discuss this face-to-face you still wouldn't do a damn thing. You're just angry and come here to vent. How sad.

BTW, I did go to the gulf in 1993 with the Independence Battle Group. I was a cryptologist in the Navy. You can go look that word up now. Maybe then you'll realize the significance of what I did. Then again you probably won't.

God bless you for your service!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2007, 07:34:34 AM »
You are wrong, but I can't be bothered to clarify.

If I'm wrong I apologize but your statements sure do read like a slam on those who serve in the military.

At this juncture, I'm guessing the kind that won't have their children being blown to tiny little pieces, the kind that doesn't have the blood of their citizens flowing in the streets. The way people describe America's best interests, one could get the impression that oil comes from blood that has seeped into the ground.  ::)

Yes. Islamic-facists will fix everything. What's your burka size?

America's best interests are served by having a stable, safe prosperous society, not one riddled in debt, locked down on all sides, with enemies wanting to attack her. That interest is served with stability in all regions of the planet.

We agree on something. Just not on the "how to get there" part.

From my perspective, it's the Repubs who are divided... but hey, we'll see.

They're divided too. The whole damn system is broke.

Ha! You think you can keep going like this? Wait til the bill comes in? It might all come in at once.
And is universal health care really so bad?

Yep. The bill is gonna suck. No argument there.

Not a fan of universal health care. Competition (when regulated) is a good thing. I don't trust the government to be the 'fix all solution' for health care.

Close enough to Nfld to be Nfld, ...

ps the French Canadians are mainly in Quebec.
pps - What would ever possess you to go to New Brunswick?  :o

There are a lot of them along the US-Canadian border in Maine. My father was stationed at Loring AFB back in the 80s. At the time (not sure if it still is) the drinking age in NB was 19.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »
If I'm wrong I apologize but your statements sure do read like a slam on those who serve in the military.

you ARE wrong, ...and apology accepted.  :-*

Yes. Islamic-facists will fix everything. What's your burka size?

brat! Hey a burka wouldn't be half-bad if it kept you from always eyeing my tush all the time.  :P

We agree on something. Just not on the "how to get there" part.

Can we agree the route is not to create & exascerbate the choas to begin with?

They're divided too. The whole damn system is broke.

It's looking that way  :'(

Not a fan of universal health care. Competition (when regulated) is a good thing. I don't trust the government to be the 'fix all solution' for health care.

{LOL} I wouldn't trust your current government to fix my VCR!  ;D

There are a lot of them along the US-Canadian border in Maine. My father was stationed at Loring AFB back in the 80s. At the time (not sure if it still is) the drinking age in NB was 19.

Quebec, New Brunswick and Manitoba have a larger French population. Drinking age is 19 here in Ontario as well.
I remember when the drinking age was 18. I had friends who were all excited about turning 18 so their could go to the beer store. Then they brought it up to 19.  I know one guy who was sooooo pissed. The law came into effect the day before his 18th birthday. {lol} The Ontario gov raised it a year in order to keep the alcohol out of the high schools. We used to have a grade 13 here, ...which was a University prep year.
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2007, 08:48:52 AM »
I was a cryptologist in the Navy. You can go look that word up now. Maybe then you'll realize the significance of what I did. Then again you probably won't.

Trauma physician here......I very impressed Mr. Crytologist.

I'm positive YOU did more than I.  ::) ::) ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2007, 10:23:35 AM »
Trauma physician here......I very impressed Mr. Crytologist.

I'm positive YOU did more than I.  ::) ::) ::)

Crytologist. Lame.  ::)

But expected.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »
brat! Hey a burka wouldn't be half-bad if it kept you from always eyeing my tush all the time.  :P

But it's such a nice tush.

Can we agree the route is not to create & exascerbate the choas to begin with?

Please pass that thought along to the durka durka mohammed jihad assholes.

{LOL} I wouldn't trust your current government to fix my VCR!  ;D

So why would anyone want them to run a health care system?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »
But it's such a nice tush.

Please pass that thought along to the durka durka mohammed jihad assholes.

Tell them yourself. You'll probably meet up with a few a lot sooner than I would.

So why would anyone want them to run a health care system?

Dude nobody wants this current government running your country or your health care.
People want them gone. Impeached, imprisoned, impotent and unable to fuck up the world further.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2007, 01:57:18 PM »
Tell them yourself. You'll probably meet up with a few a lot sooner than I would.

Dude nobody wants this current government running your country or your health care.
People want them gone. Impeached, imprisoned, impotent and unable to fuck up the world further.
Perhaps canada doesnt want them but a republican will be president again this election.

Do you understand yet Jag?  we really don't care what a canadian has to say.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »

Heh... good luck with that.

If they were guilty of crimes they'd be up on charges already. Don't expect the UN to do anything either -they're gutless. Useless bastards wouldn't even do anything to help the Brits out. That goes for the EU also.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »

If they were guilty of crimes they'd be up on charges already. Don't expect the UN to do anything either -they're gutless. Useless bastards wouldn't even do anything to help the Brits out. That goes for the EU also.

I second that shit, he were you bashing me somewhere?
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2007, 09:00:19 AM »

Thats a good boy {pats w8tlftr on the head}  Did your handlers give you your cookie yet?
Maybe if you say something equally stupid, ...you'll get a really fancy puppy treat.  ;D
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
Thats a good boy {pats w8tlftr on the head}  Did your handlers give you your cookie yet?
Maybe if you say something equally stupid, ...you'll get a really fancy puppy treat.  ;D

Lame response, Jaggy. No pizza for you!

Why isn't Bush up on charges? Who's going to do it? The UN, the EU, the wimpy libs in Congress? You?

Why didn't you peace loving libs go after Clinton when he bombed Serbia? Double standard?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2007, 11:34:10 AM »
I second that shit, he were you bashing me somewhere?

Did I bash you? Nope.

I've only recently been posting after taking a break for several months.

Just wanted to make sure you guys are keeping Judi under control. The woman needs to be reminded of her place at a man's table.  ;D

You know just like Pelosi covering her head when she enters a Mosque in Syria so that the men in charge there don't cut it off.  ;D  ;D  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »
Did I bash you? Nope.

MM69 claims to be airforce, ...and we know what those guys are like huh?  :P

I've only recently been posting after taking a break for several months.

Just wanted to make sure you guys are keeping Judi under control. The woman needs to be reminded of her place at a man's table.  ;D

That's it... no more KY for you.

You know just like Pelosi covering her head when she enters a Mosque in Syria so that the men in charge there don't cut it off.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I can't believe you got a laugh out of me for that one.  :-X  Bad w8tlftr.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »
Lame response, Jaggy. No pizza for you!

:o   :'(  you know how much I love my pizza

Why isn't Bush up on charges? Who's going to do it? The UN, the EU, the wimpy libs in Congress? You?

Why didn't you peace loving libs go after Clinton when he bombed Serbia? Double standard?

Because you no longer have an American Republic with checks & balances. Congratulations, ...America is dead.

You are now living in the fascist dictatorial state of AmeriKKKa
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

LMAO...what does your bitch ass know about the US Air Force?
gotta love life

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2007, 04:56:08 AM »
:o   :'(  you know how much I love my pizza

LOL... that made me smile.  :)  You know I love ya, Judi (Even though you're a libby).

Because you no longer have an American Republic with checks & balances. Congratulations, ...America is dead.

You are now living in the fascist dictatorial state of AmeriKKKa

You really don't believe that. I understand you're sometimes angry and disappointed in how things have been lately but you don't honestly believe that.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2007, 04:58:42 AM »

I just like teasing the Air Force. My dad is a 26 year Air Force vet.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2007, 11:39:43 AM »
LOL... that made me smile.  :)  You know I love ya, Judi (Even though you're a libby).

Please, don't call me a libby, ...it used to stand for something great, ...now Scooter went and ruined all that.
Are we still on for BWI?  ;)

You really don't believe that. I understand you're sometimes angry and disappointed in how things have been lately but you don't honestly believe that.

I've gone beyond angry and disappointed to absolutely horrified.
But I'm often reminded that quite frequently people deserve the governments they get.

Perhaps a more appropriate terminology would have been to say you are quickly transforming into the fascist dictatorial state of AmeriKKKa. That I do believe, ...and it's so sad to see a once great nation fall so low.
w