Author Topic: Let's Talk About Women's BB  (Read 16379 times)

az

• Getbig III
Re: Let's Talk About Women's BB
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »
After watching this conversation, I have to comment...I personally won't use any "Test"  because I don't want the side effects of body hair, the voice of a man, and the bad attitude to match. I will not touch anything without my trainer's blessings. Muscle growth can be achieved without Testosterone supplementation. Anyone who doubts me, can be proven wrong in public, and I would expect an apology afterwards.

ditto.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »
I dont doubt theres some women competitors on test, Its unnecessary IMO. Too raw a androgen.
Frankly, I'm not even a fan of test only cycles for guys except HRT. esp 1st timers.

The whole purpose of tweaking the molecule was to emphasize some of the less androgenic
benefits.

Most Guys find women along the lines of swim suite models attractive. Many prefer a even plusher look.
Is that a BBing or fitness champ?
Basically these male protesters are uncomfortable with women looking muscular and physically capable.
THey want to control them, and these womens behavior is threatening to them. Why should they care?
They will find fault and throw "steroid" accusations even at competitors that have simply leaned out w/ fatburning agents.  And, for that matter, Anavar was expressly designed for women and children anyway.

As a guy I got "steroid" accusations before I ever used them, just because I was lean.
Same deal as lots of dissatisfied Nat Guys point the steroid finger to make up for their dissatisfaction w/ their own results. Looking at women w/ development that far exceeds their own is even more disturbing to their fragile ego.

I think most guys have no problem accepting most of the girls along the lines of like what Freespirit
posts a lot. A strong capable woman is a better partner than a fragile weak one.
The contest condition thing is what puts PPL off.  If any woman is trying to pull a Dollar out of the BBing
Dumpster, I'd say get a big collection of off-season pics. Actually your lucky compared to the guys,
Your image is more saleable when Fat and happy ;D!

I have no problem with women being muscular. Actually, I think it's very attractive.

But if a person have a hormon makeup more similar to that of a man, I will consider that person just that, a man.

And she-males are never attractive.

It's not about whether the person looks feminine or not to me, the looks have nothing to do with it.

That's why I actually apologized to BiffGuy (Alex23's gimmick) when he claimed he was natural. I thought perhaps that person somehow was born to look that way. :-X

There is another aspect to this, which I think is the most important and also the one that seems to be least talked about:

These "women" that gets on light "cycles", and progressively harder stuff, suffer side effects. And often these side effects are permanent. Look at pictures of melissa detwiller's hairy abs. Those side effects weren't permanent, I hope.

But stuff like deeper voice, bigger clit, changed sex drive, pronounced jaw, et al.

And do we really know what effects will take place inside the body? Sex hormones are powerful. Changing the balance between male/female could fcuk up a woman pretty good, permanently.

What would a young female bodybuilder know about all of this?

When the local dealer hooks her up with some "light" stuff, she's fcuked.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 12:42:30 AM »
Ya know I have to respond to Hedgehog on this...Ask Ron...He spoke to me in a 3-way conversation to make sure that Alex23 and I are not the same person. If you doubt me then ask Ron. Alex and I are very close friends and back up each others plans to Mind-F**k the others who are being jerks on this site. Alex has been a very supportive friend to me, encouraging my bodybuilding endeavors, and has even dug into his wallet to support my dreams. He is a true friend who I will always be grateful to have on my side, he is family. So let this suffice to dispel all the rumors going around. I support anything Alex wants to say, as he will support me...F**k with one, you F**K with the other...We will be posting pics of us together soon...Then call us a gimmick...That was just another mind-f**k... Peace out my brother...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 06:48:25 AM »
 Hedgehog,   Alex is not a Gimmick. His writing style is to individual. And, Ive talked w/ him privately here several times on GB

I respect many of your political and other opinions.
Yea there's a major danger of girls getting, lets say... Methyl test or Dbol etc passed off a oxandrolone.  :'(.

Ok, that said, I don't believe in telling others how to live their life. As long as they
are no harm to others, live and let live.

With respect, I'll also add that although you have excellent command of English, slight mix up of understanding happens. Like "Value" re Americans Dogs.

Value vs Expense & Cost are 2 very different things here in America. 99% of those dog owners COULDNT AFFORD to insure one of the dangerous breed.

Ive traveled a lot, at times communication get a bit mixed.

I like Buffies personality, wish her good luck. Same to you.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 07:08:28 AM »
But if a person have a hormon makeup more similar to that of a man, I will consider that person just that, a man.

Testosterone is the only "male" hormone and even that is found in women naturally.

She-Beasts are born genetically either male and female.    8)

There are a lot of "male" bodybuilders that get up on stage with a hormone profile similar to a woman's with all that estrogen they are trying to suppress. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 08:24:18 AM »
  Testosterone is the only "male" hormone and even that is found in women naturally.

She-Beasts are born genetically either male and female.    8)

There are a lot of "male" bodybuilders that get up on stage with a hormone profile similar to a woman's with all that estrogen they are trying to suppress. 

Flower...don't you find it funny that when the guys pump themselves full of test and other crap they wind up having to take an "estrogen blocker" to keep them from getting gyno, but then talk about women taking crap with an end result in having some male features?
:D Weee

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 10:03:02 AM »
Flower...don't you find it funny that when the guys pump themselves full of test and other crap they wind up having to take an "estrogen blocker" to keep them from getting gyno, but then talk about women taking crap with an end result in having some male features?

I think they act like little bitches    ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »
  I think they act like little bitches    ;D

haha I was trying to think of the male equivalent for the term "she-beast."

"Little Bitch" works well.   ;D
:)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 06:47:13 PM »

Hell, half the male competitors could prolly breast feed a kid if they dumped the Ai's. ;)
But, Look at the bright side, WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PMS! Well, some of us do.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 04:40:57 AM »
I love you girls so much! The little she-biotches who have to take Novaldex to keep from getting "titties" please continue to down us ladies for whatever reason you feel you need to, to feel like men..The reaL MEN ON THIS SITE.Like Alex23, Ron, Berzerker, DavidPaul, BlockHead, SpecialEd..etc who support us, revel in our muscular beauty, and don't feel at all threatened by our muscular sculpted bodies. They see them as a thing of beauty....Would you rather have a woman who is 5'5" tall and 165lbs of muscle, or the same height and 25% bodyfat...?Do you like to hear fat slapping together in the night????

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 12:46:44 PM »
[size=10pt]Not all women I post are exactly of my taste either. I try to post something for everybody's taste. Some "men" on this board are in favor to bash female bodybuilders. I do agree that some of them have gone way overboard with steroid abuse of some kind. Making offensive threads or posts about that subject, I leave that to people with no character, the cowards. I'm not like them, thank god. And, I don't like to see that type of posts in this thread either. I'd like it to stay positive. [/size]

One question:  Where do you think would be the best place to post a thread to discuss the state of women's bodybuilding?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
If you think that's an interesting discussion, than it's up to you to find a place to do so. I don't think you would really get a discussion, but rather a lot of posts which only contains offensiveness and name-calling. And, how much value do you think a discussion about the state of female bodybuilding would have when there are no female bodybuilders participating in that thread?

No, your posts are not offensive towards me. All I want is THIS thread to stay positive. You can leave your posts in this thread as it is, because, I discovered one positive thing about it. It's another chance for me to improve my English, because English is not my first language.

Yes, that last pic is funny. Hopefully this will be the end of this discussion.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »
One question:  Where do you think would be the best place to post a thread to discuss the state of women's bodybuilding?

Actually not in this thread.
There are many forums and platforms for that, this is a apreciation thread
No judgments, no comments from the peanut gallery
I also dont like all the woman or think they are all hot.
But I look, enjoy what I like and look past the rest.

Very few of the woman in this thread are hard core FBB, most are just athletic woman, look through the whole thread and see what I mean.
So a argument on FBB should be in a different thread under a different heading.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:51 PM »
on a serious note........how many of these chicks with these amazing bodies are on low dose anabolics, GH, and T3/Clen etc.?  I mean obviously some of these chicks are taking something.  That one chick with those quads..........I mean fuck me those are bigger than most dudes.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 04:23:55 AM »

Here you go... Here's a thread for it.  I merged this with an old thread about the topic....started by flower!   :D
Which was actually split off from another thread...

Discuss away.  :)

Just don't get mean-spirited or nasty.  I can't promise that you're gonna get perspectives from many fbbs around here though... 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

Bodybuilding has always been about the "extreme"...taking yourself physically and mentally to the extremes.  That's what I love about it, of course, but that's also what I think turns some people off to it, as it will never represent the "norm" in any culture, and will therefore never be mainstream or highly "marketable" to the general public.

These days, though, I hope that the "norm" is not portrayed by the willowy kind of runway model, the waif look that is really no more acheiveable for the average woman than the look of a FBB.  I would like to think that the "norm" is moving more towards a fit, athletic, and healthy looking woman with some musculature.  Not to the extreme of the FBB, clearly, but at least leaning towards a fit, toned and athletic physique.

However, I have ALWAYS been a "to each his own" and "whatever floats your boat" kind of person, so I can appreciate that everyone has a different sense of what is beautiful, what is attractive to them. 

I respect your respect.   8)

Not really.  Golden Era bodybuilders for the most part still cared about health and vitality.  They were classier.  A little more subtle.  Things were different back then yes.  People weren't so "hardcore" and all that bullshit.  The glitz and glamour wasn't so in your face.  A little more modesty maybe?  But Steve Reeves was a major Hollywood actor.  So was Arnold.  Do you see Ronnie Coleman being a major Hollywood actor?  LMAO! 

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »
Not really.  Golden Era bodybuilders for the most part still cared about health and vitality.  They were classier.  A little more subtle.  Things were different back then yes.  People weren't so "hardcore" and all that bullshit.  The glitz and glamour wasn't so in your face.  A little more modesty maybe?  But Steve Reeves was a major Hollywood actor.  So was Arnold.  Do you see Ronnie Coleman being a major Hollywood actor?  LMAO! 

You could say that about alot of elements of life... everything has gotten bigger, more outrageous, more extreme, more in your face, more sensationalized...bodybu ilding has always been about something not "mainstream," even back in the day.
I prefer the golden era myself for mens and womens BB, but there are still alot of women who do it and care alot about health and vitality.  :)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »

Definitely much better when the bodybuilders, men and women, cared about being fit and healthy, instead of just big for the sake of being big. 

Anyone have guesses when women in pro bodybuilding started taking steroids?  Though Cory Everson was pretty streamlined without being too big, it is probably a given that she and others in her era were using.  Don't think McLish probably did, or if she did, she definitely didn't use much.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 11:52:06 AM »
Definitely much better when the bodybuilders, men and women, cared about being fit and healthy, instead of just big for the sake of being big. 

Anyone have guesses when women in pro bodybuilding started taking steroids?  Though Cory Everson was pretty streamlined without being too big, it is probably a given that she and others in her era were using.  Don't think McLish probably did, or if she did, she definitely didn't use much.

FBBs in Cory's era, for SURE, were using gear. 

Rachel and earlier - maybe not, but it's hard to say.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »

FBBs in Cory's era, for SURE, were using gear. 

Rachel and earlier - maybe not, but it's hard to say.

Cory Everson is still hot.