Author Topic: I'm new here, too  (Read 14669 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: I'm new here, too
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
I'm 5-10, 205, but do hold doctorates in Schmociology, Schmoeconomics, and Schmoology. 

LOL You have me beat.

And Danielson, I am not a schmoe, I am a fan of the women's side of bodybuilding.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »
Cindy (Phillips) just posted on the main board today - we need her in here.

I PMed her a few months back when she was online and tried to get her in here...I didn't have much luck.   :(

Maybe you can give it a try!

:)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »
'MD smilies'?? 

What you'll find is that I probably have the planet's biggest smiley collection. 

I dunno, medford might have you beat!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »

I dunno, medford might have you beat!

:D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 06:27:03 AM »

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »
http://mysmilies.com/

now can well all just get along....

oh wait....

there was no fighting....

Tre I hate you...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
LOL You have me beat.

And Danielson, I am not a schmoe, I am a fan of the women's side of bodybuilding.

Tell us some seedy stories about MD Sioux. I hear they treated you like a little bitch. Although I must ask you, why was it important that you could ban people anyway?
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 10:48:39 PM »
Tell us some seedy stories about MD Sioux. I hear they treated you like a little bitch. Although I must ask you, why was it important that you could ban people anyway?

I actually could never ban anyone. Time Out is what you mean I believe. Being a moderator of a female bodybuilding forum it is important to have Time Out powers. Why because so many people like to attack, and belittle female bodybuilders. Most people will no longer attack and belittle female bodybuilders if they know rules will be enforced. Everyone knew I took moderating serious and would put an offender in Time Out if he chose to ignore a warning, so few people ever harassed the women in their forums.

I rather have people respect one another, and not have to put anyone in Time Out.

Anyways it was far more then him taking that power away from me.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »
Yeah, it was alot more than just that.  It's the principle of it.  It was a slap in the face to sioux, who put alot of effort into that forum.  It's like saying "we don't give a shit about what you did to help us build our forum."  >:(

And it was pretty pathetic how they tried to make it seem like it was a promotion, when in fact what they were doing was demodding sioux and getting him off the moderator board...IMO, they didn't want sioux to have access to the moderator board because they didn't trust him...I think they thought he was my "inside source" at MD, oh brother.   ::)

I felt the same way when they attacked my character, told me that I am nothing but a troll, melted down and moved my thread to the Pit...after my husband and I provided contest coverage, pics, and information for the women's board and brought many of the New England NPC officials and competitors to their board (alot of whom left with us). 

Anyway...whatever.... ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 07:06:01 AM »
Yeah, it was alot more than just that.  It's the principle of it.  It was a slap in the face to sioux, who put alot of effort into that forum.  It's like saying "we don't give a shit about what you did to help us build our forum."  >:(

And it was pretty pathetic how they tried to make it seem like it was a promotion, when in fact what they were doing was demodding sioux and getting him off the moderator board...IMO, they didn't want sioux to have access to the moderator board because they didn't trust him...I think they thought he was my "inside source" at MD, oh brother.   ::)

I felt the same way when they attacked my character, told me that I am nothing but a troll, melted down and moved my thread to the Pit...after my husband and I provided contest coverage, pics, and information for the women's board and brought many of the New England NPC officials and competitors to their board (alot of whom left with us). 

Anyway...whatever.... ::)

After what they did to Special Ed and the way that they lied about the TA-DA fight, Sioux really should have known better than to trust them. I did notice that a few other people didn't give a fuck about being promoted/demoted. So I was wondering why Sioux was so upset about it.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 07:16:08 AM »
After what they did to Special Ed and the way that they lied about the TA-DA fight, Sioux really should have known better than to trust them. I did notice that a few other people didn't give a fuck about being promoted/demoted. So I was wondering why Sioux was so upset about it.

Well I won't argue with you about that...I think I must have warned sioux 20 times that they would eventually shit on him too.   ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »

Who's their next victim?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 02:01:37 PM »

Some actually did care, but apparently not enough to confront Adam. None of the others put the time into the board I did, and none (except maybe one, not sure) ever used the power before it was taken away from them.

And remember I was demoted twice, not once. Both times with no warning.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »
Some actually did care, but apparently not enough to confront Adam. None of the others put the time into the board I did, and none (except maybe one, not sure) ever used the power before it was taken away from them.

And remember I was demoted twice, not once. Both times with no warning.

Have you ever considered that they took the power away from you because some anonymous poster shouldn't be able to put people in timeout in the first place? Do you have any dirt on MD that you want to share or are you going to kiss their asses and go back, like Billy Guns did?
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »
LOL @ danielson always looking for the dirt.   ;D

I think Billy Guns is gone too.  I just talked to him today!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 03:16:16 PM »

I'm not a mod here, but don't see it as a big deal at all.  I'm not sure I'm missing out on anything - people like and dislike me for my posts, not for how I manage the board. 

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »
I'm not a mod here, but don't see it as a big deal at all.  I'm not sure I'm missing out on anything - people like and dislike me for my posts, not for how I manage the board. 
whoa whoa whoa...you're saying there are people in this world that dont like you?

i dont believe it........

;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 05:29:51 AM »

At MD, they have a moderator board that only mods have access to, where they talk about everyone else.  I heard from one of my inside sources (not sioux!) that there were some really nice things said about me on that board.   ;D
So it's a bigger deal to be a mod at MD.  Plus, as you know, they take their jobs VERY seriously over there.   ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 05:32:48 AM »
At MD, they have a moderator board that only mods have access to, where they talk about everyone else.  I heard from one of my inside sources (not sioux!) that there were some really nice things said about me on that board.   ;D
So it's a bigger deal to be a mod at MD.  Plus, as you know, they take their jobs VERY seriously over there.   ::)

Can you talk to Ron about getting a mod lounge here? He is not listening to me. If there were a mod lounge I would tell you all the story I heard about Sioux the other day, it's pretty funny.  ;D
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 05:35:55 AM »
Can you talk to Ron about getting a mod lounge here? He is not listening to me. If there were a mod lounge I would tell you all the story I heard about Sioux the other day, it's pretty funny.  ;D

LOL Yes I will, but not specifically for that purpose. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 05:42:34 AM »

LOL Yes I will, but not specifically for that purpose. 

Do you think if Ron demodded you that you would try to get some posters from here to follow you to another board? Would you whine about it on your blog and make it sound like it was the end of the world?  Also, if you were given the ability to put people in timeout, would you do it? Sioux seems like a bit of a weirdo to me.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 05:51:47 AM »
Do you think if Ron demodded you that you would try to get some posters from here to follow you to another board? Would you whine about it on your blog and make it sound like it was the end of the world?  Also, if you were given the ability to put people in timeout, would you do it? Sioux seems like a bit of a weirdo to me.

LOL cut it out!  Sioux looks out for the women, and there's nothing wrong with that.  You ever wonder why there aren't a lot of women who post on this board?  Most women don't take well to being called derogatory names.  Shit, some women don't like me simply for the fact that I DO post here!

I don't have to worry about timeout and stuff like that here because (a) there are not that many women here and (b) the ones who post here know what's up with this place and have a pretty good sense of humor.  I've never been a big deleter and I don't support banning except for the really necessary ones, so NO, I wouldn't want the ability to put anyone in timeout or anything like that.  I am totally fine leaving that up to ron.  Ron, however, is very responsive, communicative, and helpful...not like people who run some other boards.
Sioux did a good job as a mod at MD...he did exactly what they wanted him to do.  As for trying to get posters to go with him to another board, I FULLY supported that and tried to help him with that as much as I could!! 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 06:05:44 AM »

LOL cut it out!  Sioux looks out for the women, and there's nothing wrong with that.  You ever wonder why there aren't a lot of women who post on this board?  Most women don't take well to being called derogatory names.  Shit, some women don't like me simply for the fact that I DO post here!

I don't have to worry about timeout and stuff like that here because (a) there are not that many women here and (b) the ones who post here know what's up with this place and have a pretty good sense of humor.  I've never been a big deleter and I don't support banning except for the really necessary ones, so NO, I wouldn't want the ability to put anyone in timeout or anything like that.  I am totally fine leaving that up to ron.  Ron, however, is very responsive, communicative, and helpful...not like people who run some other boards.
Sioux did a good job as a mod at MD...he did exactly what they wanted him to do.  As for trying to get posters to go with him to another board, I FULLY supported that and tried to help him with that as much as I could!! 

I think he overreacted. Not to mention he came over here and praised MD all the time while bashing this place and now look how MD treated him ;D I could go on, and I probably will at a later date  ;), but I am not in the mood right now. Hey, have you ever seen Siouxs pic? Is he handsome?
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 06:08:58 AM »
I think he overreacted. Not to mention he came over here and praised MD all the time while bashing this place and now look how MD treated him ;D I could go on, and I probably will at a later date  ;), but I am not in the mood right now. Hey, have you ever seen Siouxs pic? Is he handsome?

Yes, he looks kind of like Brad Pitt with Nasser-esque size.   8)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »
Poor Danielson can't get over me.  :'(