Author Topic: Johnnie "dumb as dog shit" Jackson  (Read 20645 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Johnnie "dumb as dog shit" Jackson
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 08:43:33 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 08:50:11 AM »
must work because old school Bodybuilders used this grip(Hammer) with dumbbells.

But the sad thing is that most gym owners focus on which equipment/accessories most people use, not on what's more effective.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »
But the sad thing is that most gym owners focus on which equipment/accessories most people use, not on what's more effective.
very true.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
I have been here for years too and you know how many people I have seen just like you that hangs out on a bodybuilding forum yet has an intolerable hatred for bodybuilding? a few hundred easily and you want to know what all of them have in common including you?

Not one, no not even one has ever posted a pic, do you know why? cause they are ashamed of their bodies, they have shitty genetics to have a descent physique so they can not stand the site of a bodybuilder so they find every possible way to make fun and mock bodybuilding.

Don't be pissed at us cause you got dealt a crappy hand bro, it ain't the end of the world.  ;)
Great post. Be mad at God and your parents for your shit genetics. These are the guys in the gym who look the same year after year and see a built dude walk by and say, "if I took what he did i would be bigger than him." Sure you would.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 08:56:08 AM »
Great post. Be mad at God and your parents for your shit genetics. These are the guys in the gym who look the same year after year and see a built dude walk by and say, "if I took what he did i would be bigger than him." Sure you would.  ::)
:D 8)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 09:10:21 AM »
I have been contemplating getting a "Football Bar" from Elite FTS for a little while now.

Seeing Johnny O. use a bar similar to this only confirms that I should be getting one of these.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »
Bro I think bodybuilding is gay too, who doesn't, I still like to lift and want to compete although I don't like wearing a thong on stage but that is the requirement so I will but I am not gay. I am the last one on the planet to be gay, I have been offered to do photo shoots and I tell them to fuck off. You don't go as far as these guys do, for the most part what you say is true anyway and not really mocking or saying every bodybuilder on the planet is a fuck up, true many are but not all, and true many bodybuilders lose their dignity but not all, to group everyone in the same light cause they love bodybuiding is hating bro

you sound conflicted

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »
you sound conflicted
Not at all brother just keeping it real, telling it how it is.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 09:42:23 AM »
Not at all brother just keeping it real, telling it how it is.

schmoe's paradise

word up hommie

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
Obviously, this was a first take thing, and they didn't do other retakes. If you have ever seen some of the bbing bloopers, many of the bbers, including Shawn Ray mess up their words, phrases, etc.

shawn ray is a pretty smart and articulate guy, nobody is perfect. drug use and diet extremes really fuck with their brains, anybody who trains serious knows this. problem is there arent very many of them on here.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2013, 04:37:51 PM »
No what is embarrassing is that you could never tell anyone you where a bodybuilder cause they would look at you and say, "really",.. you simply could not hack it.

Nothing personal here bro, I gave you an observation of what I see everyday, and that is the simple facts, period. I am calm bro, have you ever seen me meltdown, everyone has, I attack you with everything in the book, trust me this is calm, lol.. Happy new years :D

passive aggressive meltdown right here sir, appreciate the new years wishes, thank you. I still consider the "sport" of bodybuilding for losers, sorry man. Its a "sport" for drug addicts, drug addicts = losers. I would hang myself before i wear a pair of otomix shoes.
I understand you are a competitor, im not calling you a loser personally you contribute great posts on Getbig, but people like johnnie jackson, nasser, flex wheeler etc are straight knuckleheads.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2013, 04:39:27 PM »
passive aggressive meltdown right here sir, appreciate the new years wishes, thank you. I still consider the "sport" of bodybuilding for losers, sorry man. Its a "sport" for drug addicts, drug addicts = losers. I would hang myself before i wear a pair of otomix shoes.
I understand you are a competitor, im not calling you a loser personally you contribute great posts on Getbig, but people like johnnie jackson, nasser, flex wheeler etc are straight knuckleheads.

nasser is one of the only guys in the sport that isnt a knucklehead, despite what he did to his body.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »
I don't have a problem with you calling Nasser a loser or Johnny, Nothing wrong with Flex, he did not g4p, he did what he loves in life, lives well, has a family so what is so loser about that? You reek of envy, sorry bro but it is the truth you just do.

Bodybuilding attracts losers but it is not a sport for losers, I know a lot of people who compete who are not losers, have there own business, have families and that is their passion bodybuilding.

What is a loser is someone who devotes a fraction of their time concerning bodybuilding when they think it's a loser sport. Now that is a loser ;)   If you think it is so garbage then why even talk about, but much worse why even talk about it daily and why is it so significant in your life. Why not just not worry about it at all and why spend so much time on it.

Not only a bodybuilding forum but the best bodybuilding forum on the planet. There are hundreds of forums that have advise on dieting and training without the bodybuilding part, face it, bodybuilding is in your head and you are envious. I bet you know who all the Olympia winners are I bet you know who won the last few Arnold, I bet you know who top ten bodybuilder are right now, I bet you watch lots of bodybuilding video's, I bet you know the entire history of the sport, hell I bet you even know Phil Heath's birthday, lmao for someone who says bodybuilding is for losers yet his entire life is wrapped around it. Who is the loser?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
nasser is one of the only guys in the sport that isnt a knucklehead, despite what he did to his body.

didnt he sell his soiled underwear though?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2013, 05:17:53 PM »
I don't have a problem with you calling Nasser a loser or Johnny, Nothing wrong with Flex, he did not g4p, he did what he loves in life, lives well, has a family so what is so loser about that? You reek of envy, sorry bro but it is the truth you just do.

Bodybuilding attracts losers but it is not a sport for losers, I know a lot of people who compete who are not losers, have there own business, have families and that is their passion bodybuilding.

What is a loser is someone who devotes a fraction of their time concerning bodybuilding when they think it's a loser sport. Now that is a loser ;)   If you think it is so garbage then why even talk about, but much worse why even talk about it daily and why is it so significant in your life. Why not just not worry about it at all and why spend so much time on it.

Not only a bodybuilding forum but the best bodybuilding forum on the planet. There are hundreds of forums that have advise on dieting and training without the bodybuilding part, face it, bodybuilding is in your head and you are envious. I bet you know who all the Olympia winners are I bet you know who won the last few Arnold, I bet you know who top ten bodybuilder are right now, I bet you watch lots of bodybuilding video's, I bet you know the entire history of the sport, hell I bet you even know Phil Heath's birthday, lmao for someone who says bodybuilding is for losers yet his entire life is wrapped around it. Who is the loser?

your melting down.
I dont follow bodybuilding, i dont care for it, im here for the jokes and laughs. Sorry if your life is absorbed by pinning needles in your body everyday but you do have a choice. Sorry Bodybuilding at the hardcore level is for losers like Lee Priest.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2013, 05:27:51 PM »
your melting down.
I dont follow bodybuilding, i dont care for it, im here for the jokes and laughs. Sorry if your life is absorbed by pinning needles in your body everyday but you do have a choice. Sorry Bodybuilding at the hardcore level is for losers like Lee Priest.
You claiming that I am melting down does not mean I am melting down, but for real a lot of forums that have ''jokes and laugh'' sorry but no one is buying that line.

Truth is you look like crap and are envious of bodybuilding and bodybuilders, If you don't care for bodybuilding, prove it get off the bodybuilding forum. ;)   You can't  :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »
You claiming that I am melting down does not mean I am melting down, but for real a lot of forums that have ''jokes and laugh'' sorry but no one is buying that line.

Truth is you look like crap and are envious of bodybuilding and bodybuilders, If you don't care for bodybuilding, prove it get off the bodybuilding forum. ;)   You can't  :-\

Ok you done yet? 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2013, 05:36:03 PM »
Ok you done yet? 

Ya, for now until the next time you post your envy ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »
Ya, for now until the next time you post your envy ;)

Thank God ok back to my envy

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2013, 06:42:58 PM »
Thank God ok back to my envy

would slam fuck sideways

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »
Ok you done yet? 

Dont post pictures of ugly disgusting whores.

nothing but flit, trash and dirt - generation nothingness extreme.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »
Dont post pictures of ugly disgusting whores.

nothing but flit, trash and dirt - generation nothingness extreme.

you need to keep up with the kardashians man, or you will be left behind. There a great converation piece when your out and about, girls love that shit.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2013, 09:15:35 PM »
This is only partly true. Most people don't have access to getbig so there are alot of unknowns about bodybuilding. Some people actually have alot of respect for it. I notice Republicans usually tend to have respect for my past. I however and humiliated by it because i know what all is entailed. I don't brag about my national experiences or state titles because i feel it would only open a can of worms. The smart ones though who know about bodybuilding though will associate you with all the negatives but they are very few and far between. Kind of like a gay cult where only the gay members know about each other.

You live in the US though, the US is very bodybuilding friendly compared to everything outside the US.

If you go out onto the streets, I assume there's a realistic chance of you seeing 1 or more obvious BB'ers, correct?

Over here, I think I've seen maybe 5 in almost 30y time. Our biggest national BB'er is smaller than your amateurs  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »
  Pic of Foot Ball Bar?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »

Fuck Bodybuilding, listen to this, catchy as fuck.