Author Topic: US torture with music ;D  (Read 2248 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: US torture with music ;D
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:37:14 AM »
OH no...the poor guys...gimme a break...and u care why?

some artists are not offended by their work being used to torture. "If the Iraqis aren't used to freedom, then I'm glad to be part of their exposure," James Hetfield, co-founder of Metallica, has said. As for his music being torture, he laughed: "We've been punishing our parents, our wives, our loved ones with this music for ever. Why should the Iraqis be any different?" Such posturing may go with the territory for an artist of the Metallica genre

AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 07:41:00 AM »
This is a great article...I think it backfired on the douchbags who wrote it. Poor little terror guys..having to listen to loud rock as opposed to the prisoners they take, that are dead.
L

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 07:43:45 AM »
OH no...the poor guys...gimme a break...and u care why?

some artists are not offended by their work being used to torture. "If the Iraqis aren't used to freedom, then I'm glad to be part of their exposure," James Hetfield, co-founder of Metallica, has said. As for his music being torture, he laughed: "We've been punishing our parents, our wives, our loved ones with this music for ever. Why should the Iraqis be any different?" Such posturing may go with the territory for an artist of the Metallica genre

AWSOME FUCKING AWSOME

Everything said in that quote is true on every level.

This is a great article...I think it backfired on the douchbags who wrote it. Poor little terror guys..having to listen to loud rock as opposed to the prisoners they take, that are dead.

Who wrote it?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »
How is that bad? I've listened to the music on those terrorist videos. That shit couldn't be any worse. ALLLAHHHHHHH SHLEMBAAAHHHHHH ALLLLLAHHHHHHHH AKBARRRRRRRRRRR ALLLLAHHHHHHHHHHH blah blah blah.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 07:49:40 AM »
Look stop whining and hang urself....if I had to listen to their bullshit, and I have..I'd just hang myself.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 07:51:26 AM »
How is that bad? I've listened to the music on those terrorist videos. That shit couldn't be any worse. ALLLAHHHHHHH SHLEMBAAAHHHHHH ALLLLLAHHHHHHHH AKBARRRRRRRRRRR ALLLLAHHHHHHHHHHH blah blah blah.

you stupid, you think listening to this 4 4 days will not drive you mad?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 07:53:16 AM »
I don't know..5 min of that crap every moring for a year and I wanted to kill the fuckers...it was just 5 min's. If I was ina cage...I would either block it out or hang myself...i don't think i would complain to some rights group. I'd be happy not be getting the shit kicked out of me.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 07:53:23 AM »
you stupid, you think listening to this 4 4 days will not drive you mad?

They get to listen to Enter Sandman too. I personally don't have a problem blocking music out as long as I think about something else but I've never had it blasted in my ears for days on end. That's some serious torture, though. Pretty vicious compared to having your arms cut off by an AQ guy holding a sword.  :-\

Team Barney.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »
I don't know..5 min of that crap every moring for a year and I wanted to kill the fuckers...it was just 5 min's. If I was ina cage...I would either block it out or hang myself...i don't think i would complain to some rights group. I'd be happy not be getting the shit kicked out of me.

Oh I don't HH6, I was hoping that maybe we could make it our "special song"  ya know :-*

w

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!