Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237292 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:42:14 PM »
You have been saying for years you were going to compete for Sonny and then for your Daughter??? Sonny has been Dead for years and your Daughter will be married with kids before long.  Now you have your IFBB Pro card back!

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

Apotheosis of our prodigy Chick

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Where is the King of the Serbs????It's Not like him to be quiet.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
You have been saying for years you were going to compete for Sonny and then for your Daughter???Sonny has been Dead for years and your Daughter will be married with kids before long.Now you have your IFBB Pro card back and all your athletes have some Mysterious Illness you have NO reason not to compete.So King of the Serbs when is the Big day???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.FFS

I have said once publicly (on the stage in Melbourne during the Aussi-PRO event couple of years ago) that I have every intention to compete in Australia in memory of my dear friend Sonny Schmidt, exceptional bodybuilding champion who happens to be one of the greatest human beings I've ever met...
I also wrote about that on my forum at www.milossarcev.com

...and I will do just that - when the time comes.

Now, as I understand your urge to show your "courage" here in the Cyber world (posting under your real name  ::) and mentioning only the facts ;) - the least that King of the Serbs could/should/will offer you to do is: give you "one on one" exclusive interview - as soon as you find the time to come to my gym here in Fullerton, CA (couple of balls and some Sunblock - as coming out to the real world - especially here in sunny California at this time second half of June - could be just a little bit overwhelming for someone like you... :-\)

Well, as you have all of your facts straight - maybe you can tell me where did I put that pro card...as, I sure can't find it anywhere I've been looking lately...

And please let me know about that outbreak of Mysterious Illnesses of my athletes?
What is everyone saying down there - in your cyber underworld?

Hyper-hypertrophy of the worst kind?

Any symptoms, side effects...abnormalities. ..other than fastest measured extreme hyper hypertrophy in the history of the human kind?

And, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - reason that I have no reason to compete could...maybe...possibly ...hmmmm....likely to be...that I entered only 110 bodybuilding shows in my life (72 IFBB pro shows)...and have...maybe...possibly. ..hmmmm....likely to be...other interests in life as well...while I am waiting to be reinstated (hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm - I forgot what was I suspended for...could you remind me?)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Well Nasser is on record as Fucking Milos wife so I guess he could Fuck Milos.

Wow, my cyber hero...you kind-a  ::) sord-a  ::) need to learn some matters before you come here to visit...as my wife could maybe get little upset and "spank you"...probably just as good as she spanked Nasser in that one night stand - the most famous of all Nassers Nights...which happens to be looooong before we got married... ;)

So, few corrections should be kind-a/sord-a made..as Nasser never came close to my wife...He would not dare... ;)...and maybe you should ask yourself: "why exactly?"

Well, which man has a need to talk about his - lets call it "accomplishments"  [ever heard saying: "gentleman never tells?"]  :-X...mentioning someone's wife to be his (supposedly) sexual partner - PUBLICLY?!

And what could POSSIBLY be his agenda - with that story?

Besides, I am flattered that someone like "runner-up" at the Olympia, Arnold Classic champion...etc - finds the reason and a special need to tell the world about my "shortcomings"... ;)

Having exclusive interview about his career yet dedicating sooooooooooooooooooo much time/space/attention/effort to me is more than I could ever ask for...

And...as talking about how imperfect I truly am as a bodybuilder wasn't enough - including my personal imperfections was just about "perfect" way to confirm his obsession: to tell the world he is a better man than me... ;D in more ways than one... Bringing in my wife into his "confessions" was maybe not just the classiest thing to do...but after all - Nasser is what Nasser does...

Did you ever do your hmmmmmmmmmmm about that?

And how about the reasons that "man" who disclosed that he was supposedly intimate with some lady (now married with kid) - insisting to talk about details of that "most memorable night' (both minutes of...including the entrance to the room as well as fastest exit...) - explaining that "greatest sex ever recorded on planet Earth" lasted hours ;D...Kamasutra 101 sexual positions exceeded by far... ::)....

...and last but not least - even remembering that lady simply had to just love his..hmmmmmm - "looks like something only much smaller"...and indeed - he even remembers that she called it a "cutie"...Oh, how sweet!

Voila - we had Nasser the first, magnificent...Don Juan of the IFBB pros...

Scoring - if I remember hearing: three ladies that same night...!!!

Well...as I know I'll get spanked  :-[ latter on, when my wife reads this...as I didn't suppose to say anything (everrrrrr...!)...but I had moment of bad memory right now...so I'll remember that she told me not to say to anyone about that precious night...

Big man indeed entered the room...breathing heavy, exemplifying schizophrenic gorilla having a seizure...pushing her on bed and trying "something" - never figured what...exactly...and than after few uncontrollable moves and questionable grunts - she witnessed our big boy standing up, looking down (well one eye at least - as she could recall it) and nervously waiting for her comment...(I guess he was wondering if "whatever you call it" was as good for her as it was for him...)

But she didn't really understand this whole "episode" until she realized that big boy had...finished before he started...so...she tried to comfort him with "oh you have such aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. .."

I guess in lack of options CUTIE sounded the perfect comment...

The End ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why not come to the Koloseum on June 27th and ask him in person?

Or are you chicken? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

vitamin J

• Getbig II
HAHAHA tell em Milos!   :D

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Milos is too fuckin old now, he could never come close to regaining his former self. :-X

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos is too fuckin old now, he could never come close to regaining his former self. :-X

Your mama is too old... :-* and I am always close to my former self - as I am not bodybuilding competitor as a "side effect" of my lifestyle...I live my lifestyle to be/look/feel...etc like I do 365 days a year...not like many others who look/feel/are almost obese year around - looking like they can drop dead any minute of a day if they just bent over to put their shoes on...and manage to get in shape once/year (and some years not as often...) - looking pretty damn good for a day or so...but in reality feeling like they are already in spiritual world...but somewhat disadvantaged - due to absence of their mind...brain...body...en ergy...LIFE...etc...

Oh well...maybe I should actually agree with you - so you could celebrate....???

NOT! ;D

chaos

• Getbig V

Your mama is too old... :-* and I am always close to my former self - as I am not bodybuilding competitor as a "side effect" of my lifestyle...I live my lifestyle to be/look/feel...etc like I do 365 days a year...not like many others who look/feel/are almost obese year around - looking like they can drop dead any minute of a day if they just bent over to put their shoes on...and manage to get in shape once/year (and some years not as often...) - looking pretty damn good for a day or so...but in reality feeling like they are already in spiritual world...but somewhat disadvantaged - due to absence of their mind...brain...body...en ergy...LIFE...etc...

Oh well...maybe I should actually agree with you - so you could celebrate....???

NOT! ;D

Thanks for the shout out! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

Why not come to the Koloseum on June 27th and ask him in person?

Or are you chicken? :D

"Switznegger" could not afford the extra pair of underwear to replace the one he would soil in our presence.

I, however, will be there on J27.

chaos

• Getbig V
"Switznegger" could not afford the extra pair of underwear to replace the one he would soil in our presence.

I, however, will be there on J27.
Will you be bringing your beastly sidekick? 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

Will you be bringing your beastly sidekick? 8)

nah he just got admitted to "Fireman school" (not joking)

:(

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV

NOT! ;D

So Milos...................

.............what's your thoughts on gh15?

Just wonderin'   ;D

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Well the king of Serbs needs to get his Rep onto helping Find his IFBB Pro card.As for the rest of the haters.Fuck Yourselves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Milos, your recommendation of ART for shoulder changed my life in a big way.  if you ever need lunch, a kidney, whatever, drop me a line.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Milos does your daughter speak Serbian?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Milos if you were such a Great Friend of Sonny how many times did you visit him in PRISON before he Died???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
At any given time of the year, Milos is basically 12 weeks out from being contest ready.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

At any given time of the year, Milos is basically 12 weeks out from being contest ready.
Is that meant to be a compliment? I mean hopefully that would be for the majority of bodybuilders

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Fuck 'em up Milos!  ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Stavios

Milos, your recommendation of ART for shoulder changed my life in a big way.  if you ever need lunch, a kidney, whatever, drop me a line.

LMAO !!!

good one bro ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Is that meant to be a compliment? I mean hopefully that would be for the majority of bodybuilders

Yes, but Milos has been away from competition for a long time.  Also, I would put his condition at above the level of most off-season bodybuilders.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Milos if you were such a Great Friend of Sonny how many times did you visit him in PRISON before he Died???

I can answer this one. I took Milos to visit Sonny in prison hospital. This made Sonny very happy. He had just found out that he had inoperable cancer. This was the only time that Milos was in Oz while Sonny was inside.

Milos made every effort to visit him, we had to get special permission. This was late in November and he died just weeks later on 25th January.

RIP Sonny.

Hello Milos, I hope to have you in my pro show one day soon.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Milos has already mentioned recently on his website that you has started his comeback:

JUNE 1ST, 2009:

OK...what Kevin can - I can do better... ;)

I am starting few days later - giving him a chance to "catch up"...

I said anything Kevin can do - I could do better...so cheating is also potentially an option...
Even though - I don't know what are you talking about...?

I just saw perfect opportunity for me to find a reason to start my transformation as well...
I have been away from lifting weights almost two years now...

Last week I trained back and legs...Today I trained chest with Binais and Dan Decker...and here are few pics...