Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237746 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2009, 02:21:28 AM »
*grabs the popcorn*

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2009, 02:27:16 AM »
[

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2009, 02:28:57 AM »
i allready did!!!!!!!!!! but no problem

122 kg. 22 years lifting and living.

test 1000mg
deca 500 mg
dbol 5mg,5xday
gh 3iu x day
femara 1eod

i dont care if people respect me here or not,with my age i am over a lot of things that go on ,in this board.

nice stack.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2009, 02:29:35 AM »
i allready did!!!!!!!!!! but no problem

122 kg. 22 years lifting and living.

test 1000mg
deca 500 mg
dbol 5mg,5xday
gh 3iu x day
femara 1eod

i dont care if people respect me here or not,with my age i am over a lot of things that go on ,in this board.

Your attitude surprises me always. :o 8)

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2009, 02:33:13 AM »
Your attitude surprises me always. :o 8)

things in bodybuilding are easy, people like gh15 make them look a lot more complicated

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2009, 02:36:56 AM »
Wow gh15 seems to hate Milos just as much as Nasser does

wait a sec

are you thinking what i'm thinking........

.....that's right! Futarama's on!

I don't know if he hates Milos as such. He hates what he's doing. Milos is talking like he has some kind of super power.

I think Milos is very intelligent. I like his training methods. I just wished I owned a gym so I could train like that and not wait for the ass clown text messaging between his set and tying up equipment. I think Milos is second to none in his knowledge about nutrition especially as it pertains to bodybuilders and athletes. But he's lying to us. He doesn't will his calories to do what he wants. His feelings are to a large part determined by his circumstances. He doesn't lose muscle because he thinks he'll lose muscle anymore than he will gain muscle because he thinks he will gain muscle. He still needs to train and he still needs AAS and HGH. He's over forty and his own production was shut down most of his competitive career so I doubt his natural production, what's left of it, is enough to maintain his condition. But so what? I don't care what he takes. Just don't go off talking like you have super powers. Like some kind of spiritual guru who channels his chi to do his magic.

He may have found the optimal training routine. And the optimal diet. But he still needs the needles and pills. Remember Mike Mentzer? One of my heroes growing up. He felt he found the optimal training system and lambasted those that used AAS. As long as your test production was normal, nutritional needs met, he assured you his training system would work for you. You didn't need AAS. But, when he was in his early forties and wanted to get back in top shape as a testament to the effectiveness of his training system one of his colleges at the time that worked closely with him commented that there he was, in the Gold's gym parking lot, getting his gear from the local dealer. Getting his juice just like everybody else.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2009, 02:41:14 AM »
I don't know if he hates Milos as such. He hates what he's doing. Milos is talking like he has some kind of super power.

I think Milos is very intelligent. I like his training methods. I just wished I owned a gym so I could train like that and not wait for the ass clown text messaging between his set and tying up equipment. I think Milos is second to none in his knowledge about nutrition especially as it pertains to bodybuilders and athletes. But he's lying to us. He doesn't will his calories to do what he wants. His feelings are to a large part determined by his circumstances. He doesn't lose muscle because he thinks he'll lose muscle anymore than he will gain muscle because he thinks he will gain muscle. He still needs to train and he still needs AAS and HGH. He's over forty and his own production was shut down most of his competitive career so I doubt his natural production, what's left of it, is enough to maintain his condition. But so what? I don't care what he takes. Just don't go off talking like you have super powers. Like some kind of spiritual guru who channels his chi to do his magic.

He may have found the optimal training routine. And the optimal diet. But he still needs the needles and pills. Remember Mike Mentzer? One of my heroes growing up. He felt he found the optimal training system and lambasted those that used AAS. As long as your test production was normal, nutritional needs met, he assured you his training system would work for you. You didn't need AAS. But, when he was in his early forties and wanted to get back in top shape as a testament to the effectiveness of his training system one of his colleges at the time that worked closely with him commented that there he was, in the Gold's gym parking lot, getting his gear from the local dealer. Getting his juice just like everybody else.

i higlighted the important part for you.

Bodybuilding is full of lies, everyone is lying about how much he eats, how much he trains, how much he injects. It's ridiculous.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »
things in bodybuilding are easy, people like gh15 make them look a lot more complicated

Yeah, Paco also loves to make everything simple in bbing.
I love that attitude too.

Today I will eat lunch with him and do leg with him.
Do you have some messages to him?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2009, 02:49:40 AM »

Thanks Marcos. That's all we want here. Just straight talk. This board can be cruel and remorseless. Poseurs and phonies are weeded out and crucified. None of us here (well, most of us) have no illusions and think that we'd be anywhere near your level if we took what you took. I'm sure that what you posted varies throughout the year and maybe it might be a bit understated but at least you're not claiming that you have some break through training routine, super diet, or super powers of sheer force of will. You're not trying to pass yourself off as something you're not. You're not lying to us and talking to us like we're clueless retards.

** closes eyes and tries to "will" Milos to come clean "

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2009, 03:08:02 AM »
Thanks Marcos. That's all we want here. Just straight talk. This board can be cruel and remorseless. Poseurs and phonies are weeded out and crucified. None of us here (well, most of us) have no illusions and think that we'd be anywhere near your level if we took what you took. I'm sure that what you posted varies throughout the year and maybe it might be a bit understated but at least you're not claiming that you have some break through training routine, super diet, or super powers of sheer force of will. You're not trying to pass yourself off as something you're not. You're not lying to us and talking to us like we're clueless retards.

** closes eyes and tries to "will" Milos to come clean "

there are no super routines,super diets or super cycles,is all up to busting your ass in the gym for years and years and this is something that a lot of people dont undestand YEARS AND YEARS, dosent men 2 or 3, ive seen a lot of guys who where going to be megastars shined once and then dissapeard, i am here after 22 years.
i think what ever we do diet,training, gear.. evrythng works if u put the intensity and the time in to make it work.

btw milos giants sets are great i love traning that way, the feelins and the pumps are incredible,its so demanding!!! and thats what i like about our sport TRAINING one or other way, but where i enjoy is in the gym. i hate myself every time i have to pin and see that image in the mirror,but is what i have to do, right now, not for ever thats for sure.but i will train for ever ,you can bet.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2009, 04:06:26 AM »
Milos the mad witch doctor  :D

This e-mail exchange between Milos and Patrick Arnold really highlights the attitude of bodybuilders, the constant search for the next wonder drug.

In a February 2000 e-mail exchange with Arnold, Sarcev expressed interest in designer supplements and diuretics for an imminent competition.

"Let me know where to send money, gold or kidneys," Sarcev replied after Arnold quoted him a price of 100 dollars a gram for "miracle stuff" called Norbolethone.

"I can over night it." Sarcev offered himself as "a good guinea pig" because he had "tried everything" and added he worked "with many other monkeys (that would like to become gorillas)."

Guys like Chacon are the monkeys. Well, he's already a gorilla but still...  :D

Doing giant sets is all fine and good, but let's not kid ourselves, it's the drugs that make it all work. If Milos didn't give any advice on drugs I doubt he'd have all those athletes searching him out to show them how to do giant sets or how to eat doughnuts and large pizzas.  :D

Marcos, I agree that it's not that complicated but Milos does make it seem so. More than gh15. See here:

If only general considerations for hormones are viewed - basic endocrinology, classes of hormone molecules, classifications of hormonal communication systems, biosynthesis of peptide and protein hormones, general concept of a hormone receptor, cellular organization, hormone-receptor interactions, regulation of HR's (hormone receptors), intracellular receptor specifics and membrane receptor characteristics...mechan ism of hormonal action - with entry of particular hormone into target cells, receptor mediated signaling, steroid hormone regulation of gene transcription...plasma transport (of steroid and THYROID -in your case-hormones...and I could go on and on...from anatomical, physiological, morphological relationship to chemistry, biochemistry and clinical aspects ALL NEEDED to be considered when hormone of choice would be implemented for QUESTIONABLE (to say nicely) reasons...

Oh my, my head hurts.  :D

Marcos, did you consider all these things when you devised your stack?   :D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2009, 04:12:05 AM »

Guys like Chacon are the monkeys. Well, he's already a gorilla but still...  :D

Doing giant sets is all fine and good, but let's not kid ourselves, it's the drugs that make it all work. If Milos didn't give any advice on drugs I doubt he'd have all those athletes searching him out to show them how to do giant sets or how to eat doughnuts and large pizzas.  :D

Marcos, I agree that it's not that complicated but Milos does make it seem so. More than gh15. See here:

Oh my, my head hurts.  :D

Marcos, did you consider all these things when you devised your stack?   :D

i have guys in my gym that not even take protein shakes and have the guts to train giants sets of 10 exercicies ,for 4 rotations, with no need of drugs, only big balls,

btw you can eat pizza for sure if you allways train giant sets ,not for competition thought.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2009, 04:18:32 AM »
i have guys in my gym that not even take protein shakes and have the guts to train giants sets of 10 exercicies ,for 4 rotations, with no need of drugs, only big balls,

btw you can eat pizza for sure if you allways train giant sets ,not for competition thought.

And your point is?

Any of those guys challenging you in the size and cuts department? Do you think they will, without drugs?

Don't you eat pizza before competitions? Milos forgot to teach you this?  :D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2009, 04:21:26 AM »
And your point is?

Any of those guys challenging you in the size and cuts department? Do you think they will, without drugs?

thats not the main point. i dont have competitive bodybuilder in my gym, but i have those guys training with me and challenging me every day at training,thas whats all about.they are not going for my size or cuts they just love to train!!!!!!!!!joy of traning you remenbe when you did that in your beginings?i still enjoy after 22 years!!! thats the point.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2009, 04:22:16 AM »

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2009, 04:28:36 AM »
x3 there you go.  :D
you see thats whi i dont post more here.what for, nobody believes.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2009, 04:29:53 AM »
there are no super routines,super diets or super cycles,is all up to busting your ass in the gym for years and years and this is something that a lot of people dont undestand YEARS AND YEARS, dosent men 2 or 3, ive seen a lot of guys who where going to be megastars shined once and then dissapeard, i am here after 22 years.i think what ever we do diet,training, gear.. evrythng works if u put the intensity and the time in to make it work.

btw milos giants sets are great i love traning that way, the feelins and the pumps are incredible,its so demanding!!! and thats what i like about our sport TRAINING one or other way, but where i enjoy is in the gym. i hate myself every time i have to pin and see that image in the mirror,but is what i have to do, right now, not for ever thats for sure.but i will train for ever ,you can bet.

Yes people are always saying training is a smaller part of a bodybuilders success and that diet and "supplements" are the real factors.  I agree many years must be put in training hard and consistently to succeed.  I have seen that guy in the mirror myself, thanks for sharing, very insightful and honest.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2009, 04:31:54 AM »
you see thats whi i dont post more here.what for, nobody believes.

i was just kidding Marcos.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »
i was just kidding Marcos.....

Nice going, Meso  >:(

;D
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:41 AM »
Nice going, Meso  >:(

;D

no doubt about it..

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2009, 04:52:03 AM »
thats not the main point. i dont have competitive bodybuilder in my gym, but i have those guys training with me and challenging me every day at training,thas whats all about.they are not going for my size or cuts they just love to train!!!!!!!!!joy of traning you remenbe when you did that in your beginings?i still enjoy after 22 years!!! thats the point.

Well I love to train too. I've trained for about 18 years and still look forward to every session. Don't need drugs to do it either.

But that doesn't have much to do with what competitive bodybuilding is. People get pissed at what gh15 says but why? At your level drugs are the thing that makes it all possible. Don't do GH for a year and see if you can get by just as well with just the joy of training. Any sensible guy will not prep at all if he doesn't have the drugs he needs to look his best. I remember when Milos said he ALWAYS uses insulin when he's in hard training mode. That's the way most pros are, they will not even set foot in the gym unless they have drugs in them. Not much joy of training there.  :-\

BTW, people get mad when gh15 says Milos needs drugs to look the way he does but even Milos himself admits here that he wont be doing any Levrone type transformation without drugs.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2009, 04:54:21 AM »
Well I love to train too. I've trained for about 18 years and still look forward to every session. Don't need drugs to do it either.

But that doesn't have much to do with what competitive bodybuilding is. People get pissed at what gh15 says but why? At your level drugs are the thing that makes it all possible. Don't do GH for a year and see if you can get by just as well with just the joy of training. Any sensible guy will not prep at all if he doesn't have the drugs he needs to look his best. I remember when Milos said he ALWAYS uses insulin when he's in hard training mode. That's the way most pros are, they will not even set foot in the gym unless they have drugs in them. Not much joy of training there.  :-\

BTW, people get mad when gh15 says Milos needs drugs to look the way he does but even Milos himself admits here that he wont be doing any Levrone type transformation without drugs.

good post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2009, 05:19:25 AM »
LOL, lots of melting down  in this thread over what another guy does or does not do.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2009, 05:21:17 AM »
LOL, lots of melting down  in this thread over what another guy does or does not do.

Like it matters who takes what at what dosage...

just show me what you bring to the stage... ffs

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2009, 06:06:12 AM »
Wow a simple answer to the question would have been enough But since you hate Gimmicks how about Gh15 and everyone on this board uses their REAL name.Oh FFS Mr Serbia really thinks he is a Fucking Star.You Mishco always refer to how many IFBB Pro shows you have done well the REAL Question is HOW MANY FUCKING IFBB PRO SHOWS HAVE YOU WON????Clown no wonder you still DON'T have that IFBB Pro CARD back but if it helps I am sure Chick is looking into it as I type.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.FFS.