Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237772 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #475 on: July 31, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »

Looks like a struck a very sensitve nerve Mishko.

So tell us all....what's it like tasting penis when you kiss your wife? 

;D

Wow - what first comes to mind to Mr. KY - Tasting penis?
Knny - is it anything else you think about...ANYTHING?

I mean - fantasizing and wanting to taste as many penises - should be somewhat more private...
But, than again - I completely understand your "I am gay and proud of it" attitude...

Now, as far as I am concerned - I don't discuss my private issues and especially NOT my intimate life with my wife...

And knny - when you get your mind off of tasting penises - start thinking about if you would want to take a nice little trip to my gym - and I'll pay to watch you ask my wife such a question...

I'll also double the "pay" you'll eat not just your words but your entire mouth and all the penis tasting left-overs I am sure you cherish as your most valued possession...

Struck a sensitive nerve? Oh yeah...super sensitive...and as you could see for more than couple of years - I respond to this kind of remarks with - nothing...as I respect my wife wishes and ways I was raised...but - today was exception - as it is our anniversary - so I'll surprise her and send her a link to this thread...

Care to make an appointment to come and prove you are not mute in real life...and actually have at least raisins if not balls?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: July 31, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »

Wow, yes sir...how much for this wonderful counseling?

It is great to see how eggs feel comfortable teaching chickens a lesson how to scramble...

If you didn't notice - it is my 13 year Anniversary so divorce is - certain - any moment now...Tell me what to look for...some kind of sign - so I could divorce her...or maybe she should divorce me?

Yes, how horrible posting photos of IFBB fitness professional (figure competitor) on one of the biggest fitness forums in the world...My bad.
I hope she'll forgive me...

Now, sir...I would politely conclude that YOU are indeed wasting my time - so - have a nice day... ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: July 31, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
Wow, yes sir...how much for this wonderful counseling?

It is great to see how eggs feel comfortable teaching chickens a lesson how to scramble...

If you didn't notice - it is my 13 year Anniversary so divorce is - certain - any moment now...Tell me what to look for...some kind of sign - so I could divorce her...or maybe she should divorce me?

Yes, how horrible posting photos of IFBB fitness professional (figure competitor) on one of the biggest fitness forums in the world...My bad.
I hope she'll forgive me...

Now, sir...I would politely conclude that YOU are indeed wasting my time - so - have a nice day... ;)

Don't pay lax any attention.  He is Mike Dusa, well known in certain, ummmm, let's just call them fetish communities.  So, enuf talk about proper behavior and more pictures of your hot wife...

spinnis

« Reply #478 on: July 31, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
Milos how u looking these days? Fit? big? I know you looked Big there for a while, but then it seemed like you shrunk...
Back up in size now?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #479 on: July 31, 2009, 02:09:47 PM »
Milos, you didn't answer my question in that other thread you started. So I'll ask you here - what do you think of Nasser selling his soiled / worn posing trunks in his new website? Is he really a multi-millionaire who is doing it as a gesture of appreciation for his "fans"?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 31, 2009, 02:13:25 PM »
So...in so many words.....

you don't mind tasting dick.

Thats all you had to say Mishko.

;D

IN SO MANY WORDS - could you possibly spare me of your penis tasting fantasies...time after time, over and over again...for the love of God!?

I mean - enough is enough penis tasting worshiper...

I already said - it is disturbing you can't think of anything else...and all the power to you - keep tasting as many of "those things" as you want (I am ashamed even writing about it...yet you're singing "tasting penises" song all day long...)

I do mind even talking about tasting dicks - and will not Entertain your self-arousing idea of talking about me, my penis, tasting...oh God!
And think about just WHY you are constantly and continuously insisting to talk about: taste-penis-taste-penis...and than some more penis and taste and penis...?!?.. continuing your sick fantasy into oblivion - you psycho - you are sick - ####...yack...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #481 on: July 31, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »
Milos, you didn't answer my question in that other thread you started. So I'll ask you here - what do you think of Nasser selling his soiled / worn posing trunks in his new website? Is he really a multi-millionaire who is doing it as a gesture of appreciation for his "fans"?

haha "appreciation for his fans?"  hahah

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

WOW - I didn't?
Shame on me...

What do i think of Nasser who?

Whoever it is - selling his own soiled, worn posing trunks is equivalent to this psycho I just talked to - Maybe Nasser wants to accomodate penis tasters...?

But, I am too old fashion and conservative to even talk about it...
Out of my comfort zone...Ask this penis taster Knny - he'll know the answer - guaranteed!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #483 on: July 31, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »
haha "appreciation for his fans?"  hahah

Hahaha Show, "making a quick buck off the fags and schmoes out there by catering to their cock craving" just didn't have a polished tone to it ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #485 on: July 31, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »
WOW - I didn't?
Shame on me...

What do i think of Nasser who?

Whoever it is - selling his own soiled, worn posing trunks is equivalent to this psycho I just talked to - Maybe Nasser wants to accomodate penis tasters...?

But, I am too old fashion and conservative to even talk about it...
Out of my comfort zone...Ask this penis taster Knny - he'll know the answer - guaranteed!
Seems Nasser has dropped to the lowest level, selling shit out of his trunk and changing oil at the garage. What happened to him?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 31, 2009, 02:22:20 PM »
Wow...so guys depositing sperm in her pie whole does bother you.

Go figures.

;D

Wow, too much sperm affected your memory - I am not married to your mother...and whoever is depositing sperm - it has to have a reason...
Maybe mama knows your penis tasting obsession - so she collects it every day for li'l KY...?

And that's that...as I am disgusting myself...

Well, I should have known better - getting into discussion with flaming penis taster who can't think or talk about anything else...I am gone from penis fetish thread...sayonara...and make room for me to throw up...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: July 31, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »
Milos are you ever recognised in the street by non-bb gen public?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 31, 2009, 02:26:17 PM »
Wow, too much sperm affected your memory - I am not married to your mother...and whoever is depositing sperm - it has to have a reason...
Maybe mama knows your penis tasting obsession - so she collects it every day for li'l KY...?

And that's that...as I am disgusting myself...

Well, I should have known better - getting into discussion with flaming penis taster who can't think or talk about anything else...I am gone from penis fetish thread...sayonara...and make room for me to throw up...

Nothing like being married to a whore..is it Mishko?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: July 31, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »
Nothing like being married to a whore..is it Mishko?
That on cut to the bone ;)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: July 31, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »
Happy Anniversary Milos and Milamar!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 31, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

Well, that's the answer your dad knows better than anyone else - I guess?
Interesting question - you "sucking machine" - but I can't help you with that...So, why do you think your papa thinks that?

Did he really like it THAT MUCH?

Is this how this whole "penis tasting" concept came about?

You are  one sick, seriously - sick and f-t-up family...Moderators - can you please do something?

I am horrified about even slightest possibility that sucking machine KY does come to my gym - wanting me to drop my pants...
Police?!
Agents?
Agent Tyson - where are you now?
At Shawn's place?!
Oh,I should have known...Never mind...I'll call shorty - it's been a long time since that over 40 Obesity lecture/training DVD (was that actually training DVD...or...or...nutritio nal...kind of food or wine tasting...or...well...-you know what I mean? Nowadays you can't even talk about food tasting anymore from sicko's like KY...)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #492 on: July 31, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »
Well, that's the answer your dad knows better than anyone else - I guess?
Interesting question - you "sucking machine" - but I can't help you with that...So, why do you think your papa thinks that?

Is this how this whole penis tasting concept came about?

You are sick, sick family...Moderators - can you please do something?

I am horrified about even slightest possibility that sucking machine KY does come to my gym - wanting me to drop my pants...
Police?!
Agents?
Agent Tyson - where are you now?
At Shawn's place?!
Oh,I should have known...Never mind...I'll call shorty - it's been a long time since that over 40 Obesity lecture/training DVD (was that actually training DVD...or...or...nutritio nal...kind of food or wine tasting...or...well...-you know what I mean? Nowadays you can't even talk about food tasting anymore from sicko's like KY...)

Milo's, these allegations have been around for some time which was started by an IFBB bodybuilder who is still selling his dirty posing trunks to schmoes.

You ought to have a discussion with him
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #493 on: August 01, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »
JUst SHUT THE FVCK UP AND SHOW UP SOME SHOWS OF THIS YEAR IN THE NAME OF YOUR DAUGHTER.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: August 01, 2009, 08:29:43 AM »
JUst SHUT THE FVCK UP AND SHOW UP SOME SHOWS OF THIS YEAR IN THE NAME OF YOUR DAUGHTER.

Yeah!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: August 01, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »
You tell them kyomu put up or show up ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #496 on: August 01, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
You tell them kyomu put up or show up ;)
Exactly.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 01, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »

Kyomu, that's what happens when you don't listen to your master...
Paco told you to take 1000 mg a week - not per day - you moron.

Which show would you like me to show up fatso?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: August 01, 2009, 06:48:41 PM »

kyomu unless you juice it up for a least a year man I wouldnt show up against Milos

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #499 on: August 01, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »

Yeah
as he likes to say about himself

Milos is so professional