Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237745 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1275 on: August 21, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »
I believe Milos THOUGHT he was doing the right thing, and meant well, but went with the wrong approach....throwing out allegations against an official without providing proof, is a suspentionable offense. 

There have been many other issues with Milos over the years, this is only one...

care to expand on this robert?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1276 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »
care to expand on this robert?
Yes "Bob", while you are elaborating on that, could you tell us a bit more about the Barnes and Noble manager you gangbanged with Tom while your girlfriend sat at home and wondered where you were?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1277 on: August 21, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

Still waiting Milos...if there was an "abs/ thighs" mr Olympia....you would surely be undefeated....sadly, the rest of the body counts as well....which you lack.

post up any double bi you can find of yourself...we'll let the people here vote.

Still waiting for you to address the questions I asked....Mr. "I say what I want"....

Milos clearly was the better bodybuilder.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: August 21, 2009, 09:25:33 PM »
First of all, I never said Milos was a fool for standing up to the IFBB....his issue was with Paul Chua, and my only comment was on his failure to follow protocol and going through the proper channels to make for a quick resolution....

What is the proper protocol? Ignore the issue and it will go away? ::)

The document is for real...which he violated even before it could be signed/ not signed...irrelevant anyway as Milos wishes to preserve his right to sue the IFBB.

Can't violate an agreement that was never agreed upon, simple common sense, dummy. ::)

As for my "refusal to stick up for him"....once again, you have no idea what your talking about. I never had a horse in the race, and dont have anything to do with Paul Chua (nor have I ever met him), asin BB, or IFBB amateur....

We can tell by your absolutely professional mannerisms in this thread and others where you have repeatedly insulted Milos that you have no horse in this race, dipshit.
::)

I talked with Milos, said I didn't doubt what he was saying, or his accusations, but was concerned about his approach and his lack of proof (which ultimately was his reason for suspension)....I'm the one who put together Milos' appeal, at his request, and without his assisstance (as he was out of the country, and the deadline was imminent)...even though I had no obligation to do so.....submitted it to the IFBB on his behalf.

No obligation? He was an athlete and you are the athletes rep? It's what you volunteered to do, dummy ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #1279 on: August 21, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »

Once I called that comparison but the head judge Jimmy "Soprano" Manion rejected it

;D ;D ;D Hi Wayne! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1280 on: August 21, 2009, 11:07:41 PM »
;D ;D ;D Hi Wayne! ;) ;) ;)
Sounds as if someone was given the head judge HEAD ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1281 on: August 21, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »
I don't hate Bob. He represents the aspect of bodybuilding I don't approve of. You know, the inside guys who tell the muscleheads what to do.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: August 21, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1283 on: August 21, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »
Waiting on a ride from Weider and Franco

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: August 21, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

Still waiting Milos...if there was an "abs/ thighs" mr Olympia....you would surely be undefeated....sadly, the rest of the body counts as well....which you lack.

post up any double bi you can find of yourself...we'll let the people here vote.

Still waiting for you to address the questions I asked....Mr. "I say what I want"....

Abs/thighs undefeated Mr. Olympia you say? Surely?
Wow Bobby - you do love me... :-*

I wish I could find something nice to say back about you...but amen...There is nothing there...never was nor will ever be...someone with physique only Sponge Bob might want to emulate , no intelligence (educate yourself genius), proper education nor any kind of interest for anything other than the discounted hair restoration and extreme obsession for self-admiration of his mirror reflection....and personality to match.
No ability to comprehend, understand and elaborate even simplest of issues IFBB athletes would certainly  like to hear about; no common sense, no honor, integrity, honesty or sense of pride...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1285 on: August 21, 2009, 11:28:40 PM »
Milos clearly was the better bodybuilder.

You think?

What do you mean by clearly?

CRYSTAL CLEAR?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: August 21, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »
Milos what is you favorite ab excercise = you had brutal abs

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1287 on: August 21, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »
I don't hate Bob. He represents the aspect of bodybuilding I don't approve of. You know, the inside guys who tell the muscleheads what to do.
No , this is the kinky old depraved homos ..they want bigger and freakier and are willing to pay big dollers for these guys to do this..just another reason to show homosexualality is a disgusting illness of the mind..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »
No , this is the kinky old depraved homos ..they want bigger and freakier and are willing to pay big dollers for these guys to do this..just another reason to show homosexualality is a disgusting illness of the mind..
Sounds as if he wants to be in Bob's ass right now ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: August 22, 2009, 12:21:09 AM »
Bobby and Tom right after returning from the Mirage Hotel congratulating each other on a job well done ;)

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1290 on: August 22, 2009, 12:24:08 AM »

Please.....why not provide a list of the competitors you beat at whatever show it is you won to turn pro at? Assuming you actually won any and didnt petition to turn pro.

That said, You've now made it point numerous times to imply that the show I won was set up....that would indicate that Manion was behind that impropriety....is this the reason you have said that you will take HIS place?

Just who are you accusing of "fixing" the show, Manion, Weinberger the promoter, or the 7 judges on the panel?

Milos, when do you think you will answer EVERYTHING that chick has asked of you here?
EVERYTHING...

You blaim having a job for not answering his questions:
When you get job - you'll realize why you must wait every so often - genius.
Yet you make other posts that dodge his questions?

Answer Chick's quote above.
You are known for speaking your mind but seem to shy away from Chick's recent questions?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #1291 on: August 22, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »
;)

man, say what you want about milos , but you cannot argue with that structure..............o ne of the most aesthetically pleasing physiques of all time. might have the best structure of any non-black man to ever hit the stage.....unbelievable

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1292 on: August 22, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
...oh and soley for this showing alone, you should be disqualified from bodybuilding FOR LIFE!
EMBARRASSING to say the least!
Look at that smile on your face...you look....proud?

Obvious synthol usage like this deserves immediate disqualification from bodybuilding to send a clear message for those wanting to try something STUPID like you have done in this showing!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1293 on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:41 AM »
...oh and soley for this showing alone, you should be disqualified from bodybuilding FOR LIFE!
EMBARRASSING to say the least!
Look at that smile on your face...you look....proud?

Obvious synthol usage like this deserves immediate disqualification from bodybuilding to send a clear message for those wanting to try something STUPID like you have done in this showing!

Why are you melting down for hairyBASTARD ?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #1294 on: August 22, 2009, 02:35:29 AM »
I believe Milos THOUGHT he was doing the right thing, and meant well, but went with the wrong approach....throwing out allegations against an official without providing proof, is a suspentionable offense. 

There have been many other issues with Milos over the years, this is only one...
Exactly, thats why he has tons of enemies and his hair turned into white because of the stress.
The guy is extremely crazy.
He used to be my idol and i used to say good compliment about him.
But, he is enough crazy and agressive to turn his fan into enemy.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1295 on: August 22, 2009, 04:09:55 AM »
Abs/thighs undefeated Mr. Olympia you say? Surely?
Wow Bobby - you do love me... :-*

I wish I could find something nice to say back about you...but amen...There is nothing there...never was nor will ever be...someone with physique only Sponge Bob might want to emulate , no intelligence (educate yourself genius), proper education nor any kind of interest for anything other than the discounted hair restoration and extreme obsession for self-admiration of his mirror reflection....and personality to match.
No ability to comprehend, understand and elaborate even simplest of issues IFBB athletes would certainly  like to hear about; no common sense, no honor, integrity, honesty or sense of pride...

You claim to be busy "working", and cant answer the questions...but somehow found time to type your usual crap....amazing.

Got time NOW?

You say I have no comprehension, yet you fail to answer the simplist of questions...

You've exposed yourself so badly it's not even funny.

While your at it "Mr. Integrity"....explain the integrity of blasting your perfect physique with synthol...and virtually almost killing yourself....yep, real "genius" material there champ...

also still waiting for your almighty front double bi sht to compare...wasn't the one I posted good enough?

answer the "simplist of questions" or STFU

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1296 on: August 22, 2009, 04:13:27 AM »
Who makes more money...........Milos or Chick?
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: August 22, 2009, 05:21:25 AM »
You claim to be busy "working", and cant answer the questions...but somehow found time to type your usual crap....amazing.

Got time NOW?

You say I have no comprehension, yet you fail to answer the simplist of questions...

You've exposed yourself so badly it's not even funny.

While your at it "Mr. Integrity"....explain the integrity of blasting your perfect physique with synthol...and virtually almost killing yourself....yep, real "genius" material there champ...

also still waiting for your almighty front double bi sht to compare...wasn't the one I posted good enough?

answer the "simplist of questions" or STFU
hhahahahahaa from the king of dodging questions! hahahahahaa

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1298 on: August 22, 2009, 05:29:08 AM »
You think?

What do you mean by clearly?

CRYSTAL CLEAR?

Well if it was put to a vote, I think there is little doubt you would beat bob hands down. Would be fantastic to see you two go head to head on stage again though.

Stavios

« Reply #1299 on: August 22, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »
 Bob why are you so arrogant about the insulin questions when the user that called you out saying Humalog wasn't available without prescription in cali was right the whole time ?

you claim it was just "1 time", "back in the days".

why did you tell him "educate yourself" ?