Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237761 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1425 on: August 23, 2009, 04:55:55 PM »
What have you contributed? Not a fucking thing.  Oh wait, all the run arounds to every question you are asked, yeah, you're real informative. ::)

Loser.

I answer every question asked thats not retarded...like most of your posts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1426 on: August 23, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »
I answer every question asked thats not retarded...like most of your posts.
Bullshit, you dodge questions like a professional criminal.......oh, wait.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: August 23, 2009, 05:05:18 PM »
Bullshit, you dodge questions like a professional criminal.......oh, wait.....

Name a question I've dodged....

It's your hero Milos that cant seem to find the time to answer anything....get on his case.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1428 on: August 23, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
what was your drug stack when you won the prestigious IFBB Masters championship title?

and where exactly did you obtain your drugs?

It's your hero Milos that cant seem to find the time to answer anything....get on his case.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: August 23, 2009, 05:29:37 PM »

u never answered for me
your meal plan when filming malcolm in middle

whats better egg whites inter or eggology egg whites
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1430 on: August 23, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »
what was your drug stack when you won the prestigious IFBB Masters championship title?

I've never dodged that question, I've answered it many times:

I dont give out that info to anonymous internet trolls

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1431 on: August 23, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
I've never dodged that question, I've answered it many times:

I dont give out that info to anonymous internet trolls

Sounds like dodging a question to me..

Seriously though...of course you cant list where you obtained your gear from...but there is no reason why you cant go over what your cycles looked liked...especially since you are now retired from the stage.

Its not like we have a bunch of impressionable 12 year olds reading getbig.... By continuing to dodge that issue it makes it look like you have something to hide.... By being open about that type of information...you are doing more to actully enlighten others as to what it takes to be on an IFBB stage...

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: August 23, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »

Seriously though...of course you cant list where you obtained your gear from...but there is no reason why you cant go over what your cycles looked liked...especially since you are now retired from the stage.

Its not like we have a bunch of impressionable 12 year olds reading getbig.... By continuing to dodge that issue it makes it look like you have something to hide.... By being open about that type of information...you are doing more to actully enlighten others as to what it takes to be on an IFBB stage...

M!

There is every reason why I choose not to....namely, that it is of no advantage to me, and I refuse to provide a blueprint to anyone.

Why do I care if people are enlightened as to what It takes?  We dont seem to have a shortage of Pro's last time I checked...so somehow, by some miracle, without my specific help....guys are finding their OWN way....as I did.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: August 23, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »

Don't be an asshole >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: August 23, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

You never answered my question about what your girlfriend Brenda was doing while you and Tom were gangbanging the manager at Barnes and Noble.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1435 on: August 23, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »

Do you have prescription for ALL the GH you take? or do you just "walk in" and get them at any pharmacy?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: August 23, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

M!

your whole premise is bogus.....what could possibly be gained by Bob by giving people his stack???....and what can be gained by us???.....

YOU nor I will EVER look like Bob or any pro for that matter...if you want to know what it takes to compete then work your ass off, enter some shows and there are guys in the gym who will work with you and tell you what you need to know in terms of what stacks to take..thats how it's done..you know that...

asking a pro for his stack is very impolite..you look like a fanboy jerkoff...experiment with some gear and find out what it takes....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: August 23, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »
Do you have prescription for ALL the GH you take? or do you just "walk in" and get them at any pharmacy?

I dont take GH....should, as I believe it's beneficial in the long run...just too lazy to go to the Doc.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1438 on: August 23, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »
I dont take GH....should, as I believe it's beneficial in the long run...just too lazy to go to the Doc.
Hmm... i have nothing against you, but for some reason i remember a bunch of threads about how you claimed that all the gear you took were legit ( as in you had prescription), and for the GH, you would just walk in the pharmacy and buy it. i could be wrong, but if you know what im talking about, shine some light on it plz.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1439 on: August 23, 2009, 06:48:41 PM »
There is every reason why I choose not to....namely, that it is of no advantage to me, and I refuse to provide a blueprint to anyone.

Why do I care if people are enlightened as to what It takes?  We don't seem to have a shortage of Pro's last time I checked...so somehow, by some miracle, without my specific help....guys are finding their OWN way....as I did.

See...this is what I am talking about...you are beyond full of shit... are you telling me that YOU NEVER asked other pros, amatures, etc, for cycle information as you were coming up the ranks... and perhaps you were lucky enough to have someone kind enough to give you a lot of valuable information....

You're too good to help out others with what you know? Of course not everyone is going to respond to different things the way you did...but still..you could be providing usefull information...instead you choose to skirt the issue..

This isn't the only issue you have been dodging as of late either...

M!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: August 23, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »
See...this is what I am talking about...you are beyond full of shit... are you telling me that YOU NEVER asked other pros, amatures, etc, for cycle information as you were coming up the ranks... and perhaps you were lucky enough to have someone kind enough to give you a lot of valuable information....

You're too good to help out others with what you know? Of course not everyone is going to respond to different things the way you did...but still..you could be providing usefull information...instead you choose to skirt the issue..

M!

of course Chick has asked guys for tidbits of info concerning gear.....that's the way it's done...face to face, person to person.....not on an internet chat site.....he's not too good to give you info.....the real reason is ...what's the point?..you will never look like a pro anyway....if you REALLY want to know, fly out to where Bob lives, PAY him to work with you and then maybe he will tell you.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: August 23, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

M!

Yesw, I could be of help to complete anonymous strangers on the internet....but I'm not.

I've been of great help to many of my friends over the years....post your real name/ info, and we'll see what we can do.

As of any other "issues"....I dont need to dodge any...thats your hero Milos.

You seem to have me confused with someone else.....I dont have anything to dodge, nothing to cover up, nothing I'm ashamed of, etc....you keep insisting I do, but come up snake-eyes when asked to pvide any details...

You were once a respectable poster on this site, now into the troll status as a boderline stalker, shit talking fool.....too bad.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: August 23, 2009, 06:57:11 PM »

of course Chick has asked guys for tidbits of info concerning gear.....that's the way it's done...face to face, person to person.....not on an internet chat site.....he's not too good to give you info.....the real reason is ...what's the point?..you will never look like a pro anyway....if you REALLY want to know, fly out to where Bob lives, PAY him to work with you and then maybe he will tell you.....

You're wasting your time with this troll....he seems to think he's ENTITLED to answers, for some bizarre reason. He believes someone (me) OWE'S him something...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: August 23, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »
The real question should be why is andreisdumman following Chick around defending him in every post?
What is their connection?

Seems like andre has quite the mancrush on chickerillo here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: August 23, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »
The real question should be why is andreisdumman following Chick around defending him in every post?

why do you follow me around?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: August 23, 2009, 07:03:41 PM »

yep!
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: August 23, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »
why do you follow me around?
Why does andre follow me around?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: August 23, 2009, 07:06:08 PM »

Because I have what's called critical thinking skills...I don't just beat up on a guy just because it's asinine and fashionable to do so....I realize when someone is being treated unfairly...especially by those who haven't done crap in the sport and are denigrating others due to their own self-hatred...try being more positive is what I'm saying....all the hate and putting Bob down doesn't help us here at GetBig....

being funny with the stupid G4P stuff is fine ...it's funny...but calling Bob a "felon" crosses the line, and asking him for his stack is impolite and accomplishes nothing....

THINK

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: August 23, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
You're wasting your time with this troll....he seems to think he's ENTITLED to answers, for some bizarre reason. He believes someone (me) OWE'S him something...

AGREED X 700

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1449 on: August 23, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »
maybe andre should remove his lips from bobs ass for a second.....?
No doubt about it...