Author Topic: Email Craig for Xmas..  (Read 3215 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Email Craig for Xmas..
« on: December 24, 2005, 03:46:35 PM »
Inquire about Craig's weekend in-home personal training packages - you're picked up at the airport, workout in his home gym, join them for nutritional meals, etc.

For pre-selected clientele, the "enhanced" package includes jucuzzi, menage a trois, drinx, X, weed, etc...

He MAY be a little busy during the Xmas rush. Patience!

crgtitus@aol.com

http://craigtitus.com/

Previously posted:

I remember awhile ago, Craig had on his website that you can train with him and his wife. it was like a package deal, I think it was like $750. They would personally pick you up at the airport and drive you to their house where you could stay in their guestroom and later train with them and they would give you advice about nutrition and getting into the bodybuilding and fitness scene. And it even included meals provided by them as well. I think the package deal consisted of staying 3-4 days with them.

Im telling you...it could have been any of us on this board that could have became the victim if we signed up for that offer they were doing and became friends with them . Ive been thinking about this a lot.

People in the bodybuilding circle knew that they were a swinging couple.....do you know what swingers are? How do you know that Craig didnt get off seeing his wife get down with other men? They lived like this for awhile now...

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Re: Email Craig for Xmas..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 07:40:02 PM »

Im telling you...it could have been any of us on this board that could have became the victim if we signed up for that offer they were doing and became friends with them . Ive been thinking about this a lot.
[/i]

Yeah, you have been thinking about this a little too much pal! Get a phukin clue dude.... ::)