Author Topic: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...  (Read 16586 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:33 PM »
Becuase they care too much what their jealous bitch friends think.
A

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 09:41:29 PM »
Ignoramus, I come not from that world of which you speak.
You are a gimmick and a troll, always have and always will be.

So, what are you doing in this thread if you don't want to talk about the topic? To derail it, and have the focus on yourself. Because you desire the attention that you so lack? A mediocre poster, a mere hack, and a wannabe, who nobody really pays attention to....You wish you belonged, you wish you were an average gymrat. But your some Indian/Paki guy who paraded around as a white guy, yet you criticize Wiggs and constantly mention white women, when it is you who wish you were a white man.
You are a liar, and everybody sees through you.

I criticized you.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with 70% of black men being incarcerated, shot dead, or otherwise unaccountable?  
HAHA!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 11:07:18 PM »
Ignoramus, I come not from that world of which you speak.
You are a gimmick and a troll, always have and always will be.

So, what are you doing in this thread if you don't want to talk about the topic? To derail it, and have the focus on yourself. Because you desire the attention that you so lack? A mediocre poster, a mere hack, and a wannabe, who nobody really pays attention to....You wish you belonged, you wish you were an average gymrat. But your some Indian/Paki guy who paraded around as a white guy, yet you criticize Wiggs and constantly mention white women, when it is you who wish you were a white man.
You are a liar, and everybody sees through you.

Thank god I'm white (6'5" 250-260lbs) and get the fine white chicks where most of you ugly darkies get the whales and VERY OCCASIONAL semi-decent mudshark...oh god damn I love being white 'cos ALL women a big strong white dude

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 11:14:57 PM »
Thank god I'm white (6'5" 250-260lbs) and get the fine white chicks where most of you ugly darkies get the whales and VERY OCCASIONAL semi-decent mudshark...oh god damn I love being white 'cos ALL women a big strong white dude

::)

Thank God you can keep your drunken ass irish white women.  I'm going to new zealand.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
::)

Thank God you can keep your drunken ass irish white women.  I'm going to new zealand.

HAHAHA, off to NZ with ya, mate. You wouldn't score in a barrell of fannies.
I'm supposed to be impressed by that? Honest to god, you're actually talking to a guy who would make you look like a fool in a club. Another delusional black man...I might have fuked a lot of Irish chicks but they were top notch ones but I've fuked just as many American/German/Dutchies (live in Holland). If you came to Ireland most of the HOT Irish girls wouldn't even look at you twice.

I'm not saying I score better than anybody else on this board, that slinpimp guy apparently does a lot of damage...but IRL I don't know anybody who pulls better tail. A lot of has to do with my height and accent alone. And these pics are just a sample from my photobucket

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 12:05:39 AM »
I'm supposed to be impressed by that? Honest to god, you're actually talking to a guy who would make you look like a fool in a club.  ::) Another delusional black man Another delusional Cuban  ::)...I might have fuked a lot of Irish chicks but they were top notch ones but I've fuked just as many American/German/Dutchies (live in Holland). If you came to Ireland most of the HOT Irish girls wouldn't even look at you twice.  yeah just like the ones who say i don't date black but say they like my look and mixture of southern and latin accent and ask me out instead. play on playa
I'm not saying I score better than anybody else on this board, that slinpimp guy apparently does a lot of damage...but IRL I don't know anybody who pulls better tail. A lot of has to do with my height and accent alone. no, my accent don't count, esp to women who like a latin caribbean feel to their men.  ::)  And these pics are just a sample from my photobucket

like i said, you can keep your irish women.  i thought you were x-factor for a minute  ::)  i might be insulted by another ethnic man.  

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:34 AM »
like i said, you can keep your irish women.  i thought you were x-factor for a minute  ::)  i might be insulted by another ethnic man.  

Keep my Irish women? Are you retarded? I don't even live there anymore you stupid dark skinned banana peeling peasant. I bang more hotties than you ever will.
/end of discussion

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 12:33:30 AM »
the part about rick ross....

i knew he was a fake, but there was a real rick ross whose name he stole?

lmao

will the real rick ross please stand up please stand up

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 01:26:36 AM »
Keep my Irish women? Are you retarded? I don't even live there anymore you stupid dark skinned banana peeling peasant. I bang more hotties than you ever will.
/end of discussion

;D

no, i just don't give a fuck who you are, and got you going enough where you have to go over to photo bucket and find photos.  what a goof?  

we have nothing in common, so there is no beef.  i'll continue my path in san diego, and you can file in london.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 02:59:18 AM »
i always dislieked in black women that they have a big ass mouth and a big ass to boot.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 03:12:16 AM »
I'm supposed to be impressed by that? Honest to god, you're actually talking to a guy who would make you look like a fool in a club. Another delusional black man...I might have fuked a lot of Irish chicks but they were top notch ones but I've fuked just as many American/German/Dutchies (live in Holland). If you came to Ireland most of the HOT Irish girls wouldn't even look at you twice.

I'm not saying I score better than anybody else on this board, that slinpimp guy apparently does a lot of damage...but IRL I don't know anybody who pulls better tail. A lot of has to do with my height and accent alone. And these pics are just a sample from my photobucket

you look like a little twig
Team Pat Banana

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 03:38:37 AM »
you look like a little twig

6'5" 116kg - bigger than you for sure. The pic with me in the black v-neck is from October and I was about 110kg (maybe lighter). I'm a fair bit bigger now ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 04:46:31 AM »
1.  Attitude problems.
2.  Gold Digging .
3.  Not enough quality men without kids or criminal records to pick from.
4.  Too many kids of their own.
5.  Criminal records of their own.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2012, 05:02:32 AM »
that video is funny as fuck  ;D

Dear god...at 3:00 it almost sounds like my last relationship!  LOL

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2012, 05:06:00 AM »
When Tiger Woods' infidelities came to light, and pictures of many of the woman were made public, my Dad asked, "What does he have against black women?"  I replied, "The same things you do, probably."

In the interest of fairness,

~

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2012, 05:07:51 AM »
When Tiger Woods' infidelities came to light, and pictures of many of the woman were made public, my Dad asked, "What does he have against black women?"  I replied, "The same things you do, probably."

HA HA....what did ol' dad say to that?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2012, 05:09:40 AM »
HA HA....what did ol' dad say to that?

He just laughed.
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2012, 05:21:32 AM »

In the interest of fairness,

His mom had said some disparaging things about black women...and you'll notice that dad was a military man married to a black woman, then divorced her for a  SE Asian woman from a "traditional" background...and dad was a strict man.
Look at Tiger, if he wasn't a golfer, he'd be a geeky dude that nobody would be checking for---with a overbearing strict father and a submissive Asian mother...you do the math...
Black women scare his ass half to death...and when his wife hit the roof, his ass tries to run for the hills... 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2012, 05:28:52 AM »
smart comment on youtube;

70% of black women are single, and the number is growing. This means 70% that won't reproduce, eventually, the blacks are going to die out, because they are inferior and refuse to breed with each other. Darwinism at it's finest. Ha ha, eat shit blacks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 05:33:03 AM »
Great. I have no complaints and am well liked, although I will admit I'm the only black male on the corperate side so I'm carrying the torch and hold myself to a higher standard. It sucks but oh well. Other than that, life is good and I'll be moving back to Germany soon to be with the woman I love and should have been with instead of getting back together with who is now my ex. So I'm very happy and at peace....finally.
i thought you got a job recently... so you moving to germany means no job anymore? I'm pretty sure you re unemployable and need white women with a low self esteem -what kind of white woman would want a black man?- to work to support your lazy ass.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 05:40:36 AM »
His mom had said some disparaging things about black women...and you'll notice that dad was a military man married to a black woman, then divorced her for a  SE Asian woman from a "traditional" background...and dad was a strict man.
Look at Tiger, if he wasn't a golfer, he'd be a geeky dude that nobody would be checking for---with a overbearing strict father and a submissive Asian mother...you do the math...
Black women scare his ass half to death...and when his wife hit the roof, his ass tries to run for the hills... 
But he is a golfer and a multi millionaire and can have any piece of ass he wants. He chooses not to pursue black women. Your racist interpretations of his family dynamics, while having little to do with reality, are consructed in a misguided attempt to explain your own regretful station in life to yourself.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 05:43:19 AM »
fact is mixed kids of a black man/white woman union always go for white women or white men once they re adults. They dont want to be with blacks, even if half their genes are black. They want to whiten themselves and get rid of the blackness in them. Tiger woods wanted to become white, cause his mother rejected her own yellow genes and his father rejected his own black genes. As a result tiger rejects asian and black genes. Everyone on earth wants to be WHITE.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2012, 05:47:47 AM »
fact is mixed kids of a black man/white woman union always go for white women or white men once they re adults. They dont want to be with blacks, even if half their genes are black. They want to whiten themselves and get rid of the blackness in them. Tiger woods wanted to become white, cause his mother rejected her own yellow genes and his father rejected his own black genes. As a result tiger rejects asian and black genes. Everyone on earth wants to be WHITE.

what happens when your mom rejects the "white" and says the blacker berry, the sweeter the juice.  ;D

bad habit she picked up from southern black women.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 05:51:56 AM »

all i see are typical fake blond dutch whores with flat pancake asses..... well to each there own.... ;D
and what the fuck is that hangin out of her nose....???
well, as long as you are happy....  ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus