Author Topic: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...  (Read 16582 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Why 70% of Black Women are Single...
« on: February 14, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »
 ;D
[/youtube]

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »
Because they are ugly?

Xerxes

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
;D
[/youtube]

Hahahahahahahha laughed my ass off  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »
Because of the rapid prevalence of mud sharks

Jesus its like an epidemc here in NC ...   Good thing i date racist stripprs

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:35:52 PM »

The low rent chicas pay for the dudes cellphones, rent, food, clothes, sneakers, etc...
You should be glad---you get to keep the pillheads...

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »

Trust me it's everywhere.

White men go for asian girls.
Black men go for white girls.
Asian men go for asian boys.
Smart men run from black chicks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 07:44:20 PM »
Because they are ugly?

I agree, but the few black women that are attractive are out of this world....never have I been as turned on as when I was dating a sista. Felt like being 13 all over again.. she looked like beyonce sware to god
l

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 07:45:46 PM »
Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with 70% of black men being incarcerated, shot dead, or otherwise unaccountable?  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »
Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with 70% of black men being incarcerated, shot dead, or otherwise unaccountable?  
Sorry, if that were true...then I, Wiggs, Benny, Rome, and a few others wouldn't be posting...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »
African American men generally impregnate African American women and do not commit to a relationship or marriage.

African American men generally impregnate several other African American women, sometimes multiple time with the same woman, but still refuse to commit to any relationship.

The African American women generally have several children, usually from different fathers.

Without support from the African American father of the children, the African American mother usually struggles and resorts to welfare.

70% of African American women are single, but they are still reproducing several children, often times from different African American men.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »
I agree, but the few black women that are attractive are out of this world....never have I been as turned on as when I was dating a sista. Felt like being 13 all over again.. she looked like beyonce sware to god
Nas turned beyoce down because of her rancid halitosis.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
African American men generally impregnate African American women and do not commit to a relationship or marriage.

African American men generally impregnate several other African American women, sometimes multiple time with the same woman, but still refuse to commit to any relationship.

The African American women generally have several children, usually from different fathers.

Without support from the African American father of the children, the African American mother usually struggles and resorts to welfare.

70% of African American women are single, but they are still reproducing several children, often times from different African American men.

translation: blacks=parasites of society

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 07:53:12 PM »
translation: blacks=parasites of society

Correction black americans.

African chicks are fucking hot, they got better skin, aren't ghetto, and generally are nice.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 07:54:08 PM »

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 07:54:26 PM »
Sorry, if that were true...then I, Wiggs, Benny, Rome, and a few others wouldn't be posting...

Well, we all know that sell-outs are in a whole different category. And from what I understand benny is not even black

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 07:54:50 PM »

a woman must require the Man to be there, and not just be a walking penis. Unfortunately, both are learned behaviors, son learns that mom excepts dad not being there, daughter learns the same, and that being a single mother is "ok", so she repeats the cycle...
I know of women with MBAs and going for PHds who come from single mothers, who are now, guess what? Single mothers...and seemingly don't have a problem with it...but, they want a baller, shot caller...
Now that they are getting older, they have lowered their expectations...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Well, we all know that sell-outs are in a whole different category. And from what I understand benny is not even black
Ah, so the gimmick speaks...those who know me, know I am no sellout...
When you deal with what I deal with, backbone is what you have to have...

African chicks are fucking hot, they got better skin, aren't ghetto, and generally are nice.
And depending where those "hot" African chicks are from, they will scam you for your money. As one West African told me, "Never trust a Nigerian"
a hot chick knows her worth, and will play it...

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
a woman must require the Man to be there, and not just be a walking penis. Unfortunately, both are learned behaviors, son learns that mom excepts dad not being there, daughter learns the same, and that being a single mother is "ok", so she repeats the cycle...
I know of women with MBAs and going for PHds who come from single mothers, who are now, guess what? Single mothers...and seemingly don't have a problem with it...but, they want a baller, shot caller...
Now that they are getting older, they have lowered their expectations...
Your antiquated race views are boring and cliche.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 08:02:38 PM »
They not getting married b/c of that MOUTH and they 2-3 baby daddies deep. Smart black man not having that shit. LOL

Damn near all the black chicks I grew up with had a father there from start to finish...they were pains in the ass then and now 2-3 babies daddies later saying black men aren't shit. That's BS. They were too busy chasing waterfalls and missed out on all the educated black men who had their shit right growing up now they pissed off.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »

you and that fag JNN can have all the african women you want, and twisted african american women.  it's not like they like us watered down negros as wiggs says.

just keeping it cuban.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
They not getting married b/c of that MOUTH and they 2-3 baby daddies deep. Smart black man not having that shit. LOL

Damn near all the black chicks I grew up with had a father there from start to finish...they were pains in the ass then and now 2-3 babies daddies later saying black men aren't shit. That's BS. They were too busy chasing waterfalls and missed out on all the educated black men who had their shit right growing up now they pissed off.

Hard worKing black men are scooping up white gals by the dozen.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 08:06:57 PM »
that video is funny as fuck  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
Your antiquated race views are boring and cliche.
Cliche is the word.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »
Hard worKing black men are scooping up white gals by the dozen.

It's got a lot to do with a female finally appreciating them. They didn't slang drugs or was flashy..they stayed strong, got educated and did it the hard way. When you go down that road you very rarely meet black women that will meet you half way...they still looking for mr flash and cash to take care of they ass...then boom years later that black guy is doing well and was supposed to "wait for them" "got him a white girl" yadda yadda....no that man finally got somebody that appreciate him that's all.

I hold no punches around the sistas. I get in they ass when they knock the bruhs. Damn that.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
It's got a lot to do with a female finally appreciating them. They didn't slang drugs or was flashy..they stayed strong, got educated and did it the hard way. When you go down that road you very rarely meet black women that will meet you half way...they still looking for mr flash and cash to take care of they ass...then boom years later that black guy is doing well and was supposed to "wait for them" "got him a white girl" yadda yadda....no that man finally got somebody that appreciate him that's all.

I hold no punches around the sistas. I get in they ass when they knock the bruhs. Damn that.

Great analysis.