Author Topic: Will long term posting on Getbig turn you into a gay?  (Read 11720 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Will long term posting on Getbig turn you into a gay?
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:19:21 AM »
When I first came to Getbig I had never seen an explicit image of a homosexual act. When I first saw one I was deeply offended and felt ill for the rest of the night. Almost 3 years down the track I am almost completely de-sensitised from such images. If someone posts an image of man on man anal sex I simply exit the thread and continue to go about my business.

My main concern is am I doing any long term damage to myself. Will the continuation of seeing such images and the amount of suggestive gay talk on here eventually turn me gay. look at Bluto for example  :-X
P

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Will long term posting on Getbig turn you into a gay?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:22:30 AM »
If you have to ask or are worried about it then yes. 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:25:47 AM »
I'm sure I am not the only one on here who is concerned about this....
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:52 AM »
Are there issues, NZMM?
No doubt about it...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:37:23 AM »
Are there issues, NZMM?

I think everyone needs to be aware of the dangers of posting on here.

Perhaps some of the long term Getbig posters could speak on whether they have done any gay things since being on here....
P

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 03:43:19 AM »
I think if anything getbig may turn you into a sarcasitic, sexist, racist, asshole like most of us here act, but in real life. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 03:48:09 AM »
I think everyone needs to be aware of the dangers of posting on here.

Perhaps some of the long term Getbig posters could speak on whether they have done any gay things since being on here....

I bet if you start and list the last ten gay things you have done, others will follow.  Several have come out of the closet on Getbig besides you.  Goodrum, Swede, Buttsuck, Nico come to mind.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 03:53:38 AM »
I bet if you start and list the last ten gay things you have done, others will follow.  Several have come out of the closet on Getbig besides you.  Goodrum, Swede, Buttsuck, Nico come to mind.

I'm not coming out of the closet. It's rather rich coming from you.... how many times have you photoshoped penises into photos on here.
P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 04:11:17 AM »
When I first came to Getbig I had never seen an explicit image of a homosexual act. When I first saw one I was deeply offended and felt ill for the rest of the night. Almost 3 years down the track I am almost completely de-sensitised from such images. If someone posts an image of man on man anal sex I simply exit the thread and continue to go about my business.

My main concern is am I doing any long term damage to myself. Will the continuation of seeing such images and the amount of suggestive gay talk on here eventually turn me gay. look at Bluto for example  :-X

Man on man, man on woman...anal sex is disgusting... :-X :-X :-X
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 04:19:54 AM »
Man on man, man on woman...anal sex is disgusting... :-X :-X :-X
Hey deicide, hows it all going with the sleeping.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 04:45:22 AM »
Hey deicide, hows it all going with the sleeping.

Same as years...just chugging along doing my best with the circumstances...training was pretty good recently...did a lot on the leg press the other day...
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 04:48:50 AM »
Same as years...just chugging along doing my best with the circumstances...training was pretty good recently...did a lot on the leg press the other day...
whats supps you taking mate?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 04:57:15 AM »
whats supps you taking mate?

At the moment, the fucking works...whey/casein, BCCA's, Amino Caps, Amino Tabs, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Arginine and Vaso-Nox (circulation booster) and Tribulus....
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 05:02:54 AM »
At the moment, the fucking works...whey/casein, BCCA's, Amino Caps, Amino Tabs, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Arginine and Vaso-Nox (circulation booster) and Tribulus....

Go to the doc and get some knock out pills.  8 hours of solid sleep will do you more good than bb supps.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 05:04:42 AM »
Ask NatFag83 and JTsunami...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 05:08:46 AM »
Go to the doc and get some knock out pills.  8 hours of solid sleep will do you more good than bb supps.

I have knock out pills and they don't work...trust me.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 05:13:34 AM »

How much sleep do you get per night on average? Or does it vary?
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 05:24:23 AM »

What have you tried?  Benzos?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 05:34:53 AM »

I got bad news ---------> You've already started the conversion to homosexuality........wri ting such threads is a sure sign........

the next stage in evolution is starring at metrosexuals and cute emos while waiting at the traffic lights.......and you'll definately know when you're fully converted -------> you're in some San Fransisco nightclub, bourbon and coke in one hand while the DJ spins "Hit that Perfect Beat" by the Bronski Beat

sorry to be the one to tell you

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »
just last night, i was working on my avatar, and i left the photo on the desktop.

my wife goes "why do you have a picture of some dude titled "headshot" on our desktop?"

i go, oh don't worry about it...then i snickered nervously realizing my gay tendencies related to getbig have been exposed.
Deep Tissue Massage

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 06:49:46 AM »
When goodrum came out of the closet, i actually felt bad for the cool homo-broskies like bay, tim and onemorerep.....
The Number 2 in Scranton

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 06:53:45 AM »
Well, you probably needed to be face to face with that stuff. I live in a city (Paris) with a strong gay community. I'm not shocked by anything anymore. To each his own. Never created any kind of curiosity on my behalf to know what homosexuality is like. I just love pussy no matter what I see.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 06:55:17 AM »
if nzmusclemonster turns gay thats a good thing. he used to be into underage girls.
Z

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 06:59:05 AM »
if nzmusclemonster turns gay thats a good thing. he used to be into underage girls.
I heard he loves to suck sheep cock.  Any truth to that?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 08:12:49 AM »

Posting here won't make you gay, but if a man comments about how another man looks naked or semi-naked, they are most likely a homo. There is a place on getbig for real men, talking about working out, bitches, cars etc. But as far as the "men" who talk about how pros look when they are naked, I find it hard to believe that they are straight. Maybe they were before they started posting here, but for whatever reason we have way too many supposedly straight men concerned about other muscle freaks bodies.
E