Author Topic: I'm not racist but...  (Read 7953 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I'm not racist but...
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2016, 01:30:59 PM »
Without whites the world would be in a sad place

Blacks wouldn't be able to buy all those jewelry and watches and Cadillac escalades, or any high end luxury cars, plus they won't have white girls to go after  ;D

This. The truth is that whites have treated blacks poorly sure, but without whites at the helm EVERYONE will suffer.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2016, 02:19:07 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Hitler "causes" WWII ------Bring him to justice make and the Germans pay!
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!
Any so called terrorists----bring them to justice make them pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

Hail Yashua The Christ, The King of this Earth!

You know, I don't wish any ill will on any group of people. I don't get an evil sense of joy from any race enduring hardship or pain. I'm Agnostic. You my friend, seem to get off on talking about some vengeance on white folks with a sick gleem in your eye... and you are god fearing? Something seem off here to you?   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2016, 02:48:33 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Hitler "causes" WWII ------Bring him to justice make and the Germans pay!
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!
Any so called terrorists----bring them to justice make them pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

Hail Yashua The Christ, The King of this Earth!
The Honorable Brother Wiggs has been getting a little more aggressive with his tone here lately.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2016, 04:18:32 PM »
Typical white man argument. It will be over when there is justice.  And there will be justice when Christ returns and brings judgement.  Prior to that there will be so much turmoil and sadness this planet wont be recognizable. Lack of justice is the reason why we are still in the situations we are today.  And there will be one man, to usher in this justice and it's Christ.

In the mean time and in between time, the west will continue to fall and be absorbed into a globalist regime.  Nationalists will continue fighting a losing battle...I will not support this losing battle but I will not support the globalist regime.  I and the rest of my fellow bible following Hebrews will let the cards fall where they may.  When the west falls and the globalist regime is in full force meaning microchips and all. It will last a very short time and then that's it...So I have every reason to wish this to come because it means my King, my savior will return to set things straight. Then we will be the head and you will be the tail...

Ah yes...The "Original" Hebroes.  A group so ponderously lazy that wherever they went (be?)  they left their buttprints in the sands of time. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2016, 06:13:28 PM »
Burn in hell. You cant argue my points so you name call. Piss off.

There is no "Hell".

And argue what points? All you do is spout fire and brimstone like the millions of other religious mental cases that came before you.

You're no better than the ragheads chopping heads off to appease their fairy tale sky wizard.

You are a very sick individual, cockweasel. Call it a day and eat a bullet. You were a losing proposition from the moment your fugly face emerged from your gross mama's baloney snatch.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2016, 08:13:34 PM »
Where you at Wiggs?  Get in here and explain yourself.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2016, 08:15:57 PM »
Where you at Wiggs?  Get in here and explain yourself.

He's out busy being a smart talented unique person in demand.