Author Topic: Should the policemen have risked their lives to save drowning car thiefs?  (Read 15880 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Libtards want it all.  They laugh at the idea of Jesus of Nazareth's words on there being no greater gift than to lay down your life for a friend, but demand that law enforcement (whom they despise) give up their lives for trash. 

You can't have it both ways unless you're bisexual or bipolar.  Libtards are definitely the latter and think the former is just fine too.  There is no valid reason to lose your life for one already wasted.   Stupid liberals.

They were kids, man. 16 yo or something.  You never did anything stupid when you were a teenager? 

I drove like a friggin maniac the year I got my licence.  I regarded the laws of physics more as guidelines.  That I ever made it to 17 and didn't kill anyone else is proof of a benevolent and interventionist Jesus.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I'm pretty certain a cop inadvertently saved my life at the age of 16.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
How do you know their parents did not attempt to discipline them? Were you there? No, you weren't. There are MANY parents who try VERY hard to discipline their children, but unfortunately, it never works. There is this weird misperception that discipline will automatically lead to good behavior. Wrong. There are TONS AND TONS of parents who bust their ass for their children, attempting to do everything for them. For whatever reason, these kids stay on the wrong course, independent of what the parents do.

For someone so old and "wise," you really have a limited worldview. Just being honest, broskie.

The evidence of their record says otherwise.  If you don't care for what I say, fine.  But to ignore the evidence of their police record is to show yourself to be either trolling sans a lure or just sympathetic to the dregs of society.    Continue if you wish as your thoughts (such as they appear to be on this subject in particular) don't make my words any less true.

I will say that you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeally trying lately.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I'm pretty certain a cop inadvertently saved my life at the age of 16.

He was driving drunk and accidentally ran over the Klansmen crossing the road to your place, knocked the one with the cross through a basement window, and the cross ended up in the dude's backside?  It's like a Tarantino movie.  

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
It doesn't matter how much she stole, it matters what she didn't do.  ::)

=5m