Author Topic: Should the policemen have risked their lives to save drowning car thiefs?  (Read 15882 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
IRL we'd probably be best friends. I tend to always agree with your way of thinking.

:)

Fortress

• Getbig V

I see you think Quite The Hero on Here Big Fella.
And Like to Be The Big Man.  ::)
For such an educated Man you Have to Resort to Childish Name calling
Speaks Volumes about your Pompous Intellect.

It's a Internet Board -- Not a Class Room.
Try & Understand that not everyone bothers to check their spelling
or Grammer when posting.

I will liken you to a Cloaca.
Good Day.

With every post/rebuttal, you come off as an even bigger idiot.

P.S. "Have/haven't"

HTH

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Sometimes when you jump to conclusions your credibility jumps the shark.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Sometimes when you jump to conclusions your credibility jumps the shark.

It's a tad much to read so you may have missed it but there's no sharks in these waters only gators.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It's a pond.  Yes, they should have 'risked their lives' by swimming 10 yards and diving a full 15 feet.

Can none of you people swim or something?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

P.S. "Have/haven't"

HTH

Yes Mr Cloaca.
As you Really Do Not Come Across as Pathetic.

I think I will deliberately make more mistakes just to annoy You.
 ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

P.S. "Have/haven't"

'For such an educated Man you Haven't to Resort to Childish Name calling'

If you say so.
 :D

HTH

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Not in this case.

The Scott

• Getbig V
It's a tad much to read so you may have missed it but there's no sharks in these waters only gators.

I did read it ( ;) )and in fact my comment was meant to counteract the conjecture of the OP with regard to the officers having lied about efforts to rescue the girls. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
It's a pond.  Yes, they should have 'risked their lives' by swimming 10 yards and diving a full 15 feet.

I can't.  But that has nothing to do with this, does it?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Policemen should've turned them into bulletsponges before even making it into the pont.
Lungs filled with lead should've been the cause of death, not lungs filled with water.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Their job entails being there in a situation just like this one..... They failed as cops and as decent humans.

How does one die from diving in a lake anyway?  Were the kids driving Christine?  Was the big, bad car going to drown the cops?

LOL! You act like these cops grabbed three innocent little girls and threw them into quick sand!

BTW , Dr chimps is well pleased with your prognosis of the situation.  Seeing as you're a product of the white liberals creation.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

you act like they were going to take a dip at the local neighborhood swimming pool on a July afternoon.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Question: How many lives did the officers actually SAVE by not helping these "dindu nuffins"?

If these girls got saved, did time and got out... how many more crimes would they commit? How many people's lives would they have affected? How many children were not born into this baby daddy' parenting situation? How many crimes would those children have grown up to commit?

Those cops saves hundreds of families and lives that day....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Question: How many lives did the officers actually SAVE by not helping these "dindu nuffins"?

If these girls got saved, did time and got out... how many more crimes would they commit? How many people's lives would they have affected? How many children were not born into this baby daddy' parenting situation? How many crimes would those children have grown up to commit?

Those cops saves hundreds of families and lives that day....

Perhaps only the upper class (rich, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...) should have police protection and nature can run its course everywhere else.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I meant Uncle Toms! Did you attend the KKK rally at Stone Mountain Park?
Too busy. You hit up a BLM riot "rally" lately?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cops and firemen are not paid to commit suicide. If they think the odds are so stacked against them they will normally side with not giving their lives. Yes, a responsible Chief will not send his men into a burning inferno if he doesn't believe they will make it out. I don't know the area but have you ever dealt with mud in a pond?  It can trap you and a shifting sinking car can trap you.  I don't want to Monday morning quarterback their actions.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Policemen should've turned them into bulletsponges before even making it into the pont.
Lungs filled with lead should've been the cause of death, not lungs filled with water.
Thick as shit in the neck of a bottle. I could imagine you live in a backward East European village where you are all inter bred Mongrels. :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Cops and firemen are not paid to commit suicide. If they think the odds are so stacked against them they will normally side with not giving their lives. Yes, a responsible Chief will not send his men into a burning inferno if he doesn't believe they will make it out. I don't know the area but have you ever dealt with mud in a pond?  It can trap you and a shifting sinking car can trap you.  I don't want to Monday morning quarterback their actions.
Good post rich..

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
Thick as shit in the neck of a bottle. I could imagine you live in a backward East European village where you are all inter bred Mongrels. :D

Donny, you already outed yourself as a bigmouth fag living in a delusional world of his own making. By all accounts the fact that you're even alive to this day is nothing short but a miracle; for any sane parent or doctor would've drowned you at birth and burned your familytree with it. The fact that no one has to this day is surprising, but doesn't mean post-natal abortion isn't still a viable option.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Donny, you already outed yourself as a bigmouth fag living in a delusional world of his own making. By all accounts the fact that you're even alive to this day is nothing short but a miracle; for any sane parent or doctor would've drowned you at birth and burned your familytree with it. The fact that no one has to this day is surprising, but doesn't mean post-natal abortion isn't still a viable option.

an inter bred Mongrel Dog  Thatīs why you are so Backward. Keep it in the Family .. :D

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
an inter bred Mongrel Dog  Thatīs why you are so Backward. Keep it in the Family .. :D

You're the one morelikely to be of inbred offspring. Doubt your scared little ass gets out of town much.
Not sure what point you're trying to make here Donny, everything you write emits inferiority and insecurity.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No, he should not have been required to run into a dark swamp - he could have easily drowned and he doesn't know what's coming at him.

BUT

he also should not have LIED and say he tried to save them.   Just be honest.  Lying cops make us good guys hate them.  If you lie ONCE as a cop, your ass needs to be gone.   Just move on to a job where you don't take an oath to follow a higher code of ethics and enjoy higher power and responsibility.

You know that feeling?..that one where you've been somewhere before? Like for example you jump to a conclusion before all the information is available that someone lied..and then later more video emerges that shows they didn't lie? What's that called? Other than "A day in the life of 240" it has another name.. just can't remember it. I'm sure it will come to me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You know that feeling?..that one where you've been somewhere before? Like for example you jump to a conclusion before all the information is available that someone lied..and then later more video emerges that shows they didn't lie? What's that called? Other than "A day in the life of 240" it has another name.. just can't remember it. I'm sure it will come to me
Lack of oversight? Transparency?  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Lack of oversight? Transparency?  ::)

no.....not that..