Author Topic: Quincy Taylor: Do he owe Dave Jacobs money?  (Read 25265 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Quincy Taylor. You owe someone some MONEY!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »
Are you kidding??  Where I'm from it's far past just the knees, 35k is worth well more than a man's life  :o

If you kill him, how are you going to collect the money? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Quincy Taylor: Do he owe Dave Jacobs money?
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 10:01:59 AM »
Anyone care to translate this into English?

LOL @ Lift!

I'm not 'holding' shit for anyone...well, except that one time, but that was by accident. 

If you don't have a secure place to store your stash, then you're just shit outta luck and maybe you should try getting a real fucking job.  lol

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »
This is 100% true.  You can even look at other threads where I posted some comments to Big Q Douche Bag where I tell him he better pay me what he owes me.  I think the thread was called Quincy Taylor 3 weeks out or something like that.  I called him out even then and all the way until now.

When I got raided one of the cops got really crazy and threw so much shit around while he was destroying my closet and covered up a box of "goodies"

When they left I saw it and did not know if they left it on purpose or if it was for another set up, were they going to hit me again tomorrow and bring more charges. I had no idea what was going on and I was freaked out beyond belief.  I did not want to call any of my "close friends" because I did not want them to get caught up in it and Quincy lived 70 miles away from me, and he will do basically anything for money.  So I called the vanilla gorilla and asked if he could take it for me because I was scared and did not know what to do about it, and of course there was "compensation" of goodies offered for doing so.  Of course as Quincy always said  "free.99" is always a good price.  So he had no problem picking it up.

What he did was sell all the stuff that was ready made and kept the money.  He kept the cash I gave him and never returned it.  He kept a box of 20 Eastropin kits and used and sold them.  Had over 50 bottles of pills, 250 bottles of ready made stuff and kits - ALL SOLD.  One of the worst things was he had 100g of primo powder, 200g test decanoate powder, 150g test isocaprioate, 200g phenyl prop powder, 200g test prop powder and 300g nandrolone decanoate powder, 50g masteron.

Do you have any idea how much money in goodies that powder made? 

100 bottles of primo
100 bottles of sustanon
100 bottles of prop
100 bottles of dec
100 bottles of phenyl prop
100 bottles of test isocaprioate
50g masteron.

AND some things left over...... Do the math street value and see how much that comes up to. 

He even told me to my face when we had lunch once that when he was in Los Angeles he got brought in by the FBI where they showed him video of him buying and selling hundreds of boxes of HGH,and they wanted him to tell them who he was getting it from and selling to.  He said that he told them well you got me so do what you want with me. He said they were asking him a lot of questions and as a result of their talks he had to move to Texas.  He told me not to worry though he never said anything and they never pursued it.  Now having been through my situation I find that VERY hard to believe. 

He always talked about Charles Glass getting busted, he talked to me about Milos and many other people especially Shawn Ray.  He told me that he left a voice mail on Shawns phone threatening him and saying he would beat his ass etc.  He said that if he ever had a chance to screw Shawn over he would even to the feds because he claims Shawn screwed one of his girls (I hope that rumor is true actually).  So if Shawn reads this - now you know what that asshole told me about you so you can use that info for whatever you want or need to.

So that is where all the rumors and bullshit started about me.  Quincy Taylor trying to do and say things to get people against the guy ripped off and stole from so that he can justify his actions.  Instead of being a man and keeping his word he decided to be a thief and use lies and rumors to try and help himself out.  He felt that if he could get enough people to think I was a piece of shit that they would condone and give him justification for what he did.

The fact is Quincy when I was scared out of my mind, trying to protect my friends and make sure things were safe - you took advantage of me, stole from me, started rumors and made up so many lies you dont even know how to cover them up anymore.

There is good reason why you have been calling everyone saying I have been threatening you, telling you that you better keep your promises and pay back the money you owe me etc.  You promised me when we had dinner after the Olympia that you would pay me back as soon as you got home.  Instead you lied again and talked more shit and the only thing you have done is made things worse for yourself.

Screw you Quincy.  I dont owe you a damn thing.  You brought all this on yourself. Somehow I dont think you are happy and now that everyone knows the truth maybe you will know what it feels like when you go out in public and everyone will look at you with disgust, and they will never trust you or talk to you.  The only difference between you and me is the looks they give you will be justified.  The looks I get will be cleared up and people will find out the truth when this is all said and done.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »
LOL at the drama.

Dude, you're one of those guys who would call and report his weed stolen.

Look, you're a drug dealer who got ripped of by a drug user.

Are you really that shocked?
!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »
Ron knows this isn't false.

Quincy Taylor was even offered a few kits of GH and a basic cycle of gear to hold the goodies for Davey J as a condolance but Quincy Taylor seen fit to sell all of Davey's stuff for his own personal pockets and basically telling Davey J at various trade shows/expos that he'll pay him back but then when Quincy Taylor was far away enough he gave Davey J a great big middle finger.

Typical bodybuilder.

Even more low trying to start drama with Melvin A saying he is a crack user.

Tell your buddy to file a lawsuit against QT if this is true-otherwise the olding saying is "dont play with fire or you might get burned"......

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 10:30:01 AM »

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »
Ooh so now Quincy wants to say he does not know me very well?

How about the employees at my store who were there when he would come and pick stuff up?
How about the guys at Metoflex who saw Quincy meeting me in the parking lot all the time
How about the video cameras at my store.  I have the DVR recordings you idiot.
How about the text messages I have on my phones!
How about the email messages I still have with your address, what you are doing saying - EVERYTHING?
How about talking to Melvin, Charles Glass, Gus Carter, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren  and TONS of other people who know the truth and also who people he lied to and ripped off!

There are a ton of Amateur bodybuilders here (male and female) that he ripped off! Call Chuck from Scivation and ask him about how Quincy was calling all the time trying to find someone who could set up a lab for him so he could take the powder and turn it into ready made product.

I hope Quicy DARES to bring it on.  I have so much dirt on that fool that he will need a shovel the rest of his life to dig himself out of the hole he is gonna put himself in if he does.  

Here is a bit of nice dirt for ya....

Maybe he would like me to talk about the trip he and Frank Roberson made to Mexico to work on the magazine deal with Paolo where Frank said he never saw a man screw more prostitutes in his entire life.  He said Quincy spent most all the money there on hookers and hardly had time to do anything else but screw women.  He also said instead of taking the money for the photo shoots the guy offered him 10k worth of gear instead, and asked me if I could help him move it.

Quincy - you want to start this ball rolling?  You really want to start lying and say you did not know me that  ell.  Want me to tell people about Jason?  I would love for you to start lying and saying you dont know me.  You were over at my house all the time picking shit up.  Even my freakin neighbors talk about you to this day.

You want to start a campaign of crap against me Quincy.  I have all the proof brother.  You are about to get yourself more embarassed than you ever have in you life if you start this crap up.  I am fed up with you and everyone elses BS.  Its time so set the record straight.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »
LOL at the drama. Dude, you're one of those guys who would call and report his weed stolen. Look, you're a drug dealer who got ripped of by a drug user. Are you really that shocked?

No I am not.  Angry - Yes.  Pissed off - Yes.  I trusted him and that is my fault and no one elses.  After finding out how many people he ripped off and owes money to I am not surprised. However that does not change what he did.  The lies he said and what happened.

I would not touch any of that stuff with a 10 foot pole anyway.  I am LOOOONG out of the game and I am not going back to the dark side again.  I am lucky things turned out the way that they did however people need to know what a piece of shit Quincy is.

I will never get the money he owes me back pure and simple.  I know and realize that.  Its my fault for trusting someone. Just dont ANYBODY trust Quincy with anything.  He will burn you like he has the rest of us.  That is what I am saying.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 10:46:59 AM »
Ooh so now Quincy wants to say he does not know me very well?

How about the employees at my store who were there when he would come and pick stuff up?
How about the guys at Metoflex who saw Quincy meeting me in the parking lot all the time
How about the video cameras at my store.  I have the DVR recordings you idiot.
How about the text messages I have on my phones
How about the email messages I still have with your address, what you are doing saying - EVERYTHING?
How about talking to Melvin, Charles Glass, Gus Carter, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren  and TONS of other people who know the truth and also who people he lied to and ripped off
There are a ton of Amateur bodybuilders here (male and female) that he ripped off
Call Chuck from Scivation and ask him about how Quincy was calling all the time trying to find someone who could set up a lab for him so he could take the powder and turn it into ready made product.

I hope Quicy DARES to bring it on.  I have so much dirt on that fool that he will need a shovel the rest of his life to dig himself out of the hole he is gonna put himself in if he does. 

Maybe he would like me to talk about the trip he and Frank Roberson made to Mexico to work on the magazine deal with Paolo where Frank said he never saw a man screw more prostitutes in his entire life.  He said Quincy spent most all the money there on hookers and hardly had time to do anything else but screw women.  He also said instead of taking the money for the photo shoots the guy offered him 10k worth of gear instead, and asked me if I could help him move it.

Quincy - you want to start this ball rolling?  You really want to start lying and say you did not know me that well.  Want me to start talking about hos you and your son joaquim were in my house all the time and how you were "helping" him to get stonger?  Want me to tell people about Jason?  I would love for you to start lying and saying you dont know me.  You were over at my house all the time picking shit up.  Even my freakin neighbors talk about you to this day.

You want to start a campaign of crap against me Quincy.  I have all the proof brother.  You are about to get yourself more embarassed than you ever have in you life if you start this crap up.  I am fed up with you and everyone elses BS.  Its time so set the record straight you thief.

If you're going to argue about "goodies" owed, then I'd suggest using PM's or a phone call.  The Feds monitor this board and BB.com like a hawk most likely and with the quantities you're talking, I'm sure it will get their attention to not only go after Quincy but you as well.... ::)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 10:48:09 AM »

If you're going to argue about "goodies" owed, then I'd suggest using PM's or a phone call.  The Feds monitor this board and BB.com like a hawk most likely and with the quantities you're talking, I'm sure it will get their attention to not only go after Quincy but you as well.... ::)

we all remember you snitching people out when you got flagged, vince.
!

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 10:49:35 AM »
Any person that's half way involved in professional bodybuilding knows that QT is a fuckin dirtbag.....I love how Ron always runs to their defense and feels the need to protect them. Ron knows exactly what goes on in the "industry" and still tries to justify their behavior. Hell, somebody's gotta cover up their shit, might as well be Ron   :o

jbrice

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »
No I am not.  Angry - Yes.  Pissed off - Yes.  I trusted him and that is my fault and no one elses.  After finding out how many people he ripped off and owes money to I am not surprised. However that does not change what he did.  The lies he said and what happened.

I would not touch any of that stuff with a 10 foot pole anyway.  I am LOOOONG out of the game and I am not going back to the dark side again.  I am lucky things turned out the way that they did however people need to know what a piece of shit Quincy is.

I will never get the money he owes me back pure and simple.  I know and realize that.  Its my fault for trusting someone. Just dont ANYBODY trust Quincy with anything.  He will burn you like he has the rest of us.  That is what I am saying.

Dude you were on national TV getting busted, I would say I didn't know you also. If you understand that fact that you are not going to get anything back be a man and take it on the chin and quit complaining on here to people that really don't care about it. It happens to everybody.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »
Why are you admitting to illegal activities on an open forum? Are you fucking retarded?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 10:56:52 AM »
Sue him.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »
Any person that's half way involved in professional bodybuilding knows that QT is a fuckin dirtbag.....I love how Ron always runs to their defense and feels the need to protect them. Ron knows exactly what goes on in the "industry" and still tries to justify their behavior. Hell, somebody's gotta cover up their shit, might as well be Ron 

Every industry has their own stories, from Hollywood, to football, to baseball.  I hear a lot of stories from all sorts, especially with directors, actors and more, but again, proof is needed.  Dave Jacobs has repeatedly said that he is not implicating anyone in his plea agreement, and Quincy said he didn't know him well. Covering up? Just quoting what I was told.  Can I offer my opinion? Sure, but right now, I, like many of you, are just hearing what Dave is saying and more.  As to justify someone's behavior - do I look like a preacher?

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
Who was the person who drove all the way from Plano to Arlington, bailed you out, waited for 2 hours while they processed you, took you to get your car from impound, then took you home...

That would have been me....  Still dont know me?

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »
Quincy Taylor is the MAN!

He keeps finding insecure enablers like you and his wife to carry him.
!

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 11:28:58 AM »

Dude you were on national TV getting busted, I would say I didn't know you also. If you understand that fact that you are not going to get anything back be a man and take it on the chin and quit complaining on here to people that really don't care about it. It happens to everybody.

Youre right bro.  I know Quincy will never pay me back or do the right thing.  He is not an honorable person and he does not care about anyone but himself. I am not expecting 1 penny from him.  If he was going to have kept his word and paid me he would have done it already so this has nothing to do with that.

Youre also right I got busted and I got busted pretty damn hard too.  I got cleaned out and wiped out.  All of that was my fault for being involved in something that was illegal.  I never denied it or tried to blame anyone else for my choices, so I am being a man about it.  Some people dont care - you are absolutely right.  However some people care a whole lot because they are involved with him, know him or have associations with him, and they should know what they are getting into, and they cant say they were not warned.

I am however just not going to take anyone elses shit or put up with any more bullshit like what Quincy did.  He told people I was selling ex, coke and ghb.  He told people I have an ankle recorder on me everywhere I go (please feel to look anytime if you have any doubts if you are around me by the way - I have never worn one and never will). So screw Quincy and his bullshit.  I dont care about him, and I dont owe him a damn thing either.  Especially any respect because he destroyed that himself.

I did not bring up the details of Quincy either.  I just confirmed what was brought up was true.  Its not like its a big secret that he rips people off, does not pay back money, etc. etc. people around here have known what he has done for a while I guess it just took some time for it to all get around and come out.

However what he did to me was true, and if he wants to keep running his mouth and talking shit I am going to keep bringing every bit of proof I have back out.  My suggestion is that Quincy shut his mouth.  He is wrong.  He admitted to me and others he was wrong, but he decided to do the wrong thing and now he is paying the price for it.

hey I made my mistakes and my choices and I am paying for them.  Is he different because he is an IFBB Pro?  Does that make his being a thief and dishonest less becuase he is a pro bodybuilder?  Is he better than you, me or anyone else because he is Quincy?  Nope it sure does not.  In fact I think it means he should be held to a higher standard because he is in a position to represent an organization.  People will look at what Quincy does and judge the IFBB accordingly.

If he worked for me or represented me I would have already fired his ass a long time ago.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 11:30:43 AM »
who was the person who drove all the way from Plano to Arlington, bailed you out, waited for 2 hours while they processed you, took you to get your car from impound, then took you home...

That would have been me....  Still dont know me?

You got played, G.

Let it go.

You now understand the game.

Go play others now.  Respond to being the bitch by making others your bitch.
!

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

God this is good Shiz.  Give more.  It's getting GOOD.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
Quincy Taylor is the MAN!

He keeps finding insecure enablers like you and his wife to carry him.

He did pay me back for bailing him out.  It took almost 3 months but he did pay me back for that.  Youre right about one thing Pete.  I cant blame anyone but myself for trusting him and getting burned by it.  That was my fault for being a trusting person and believing what he said.  It was my fault for being his friend and looking out for him.

If you only knew how many times I gave him money for car payments, legal fees, issues for his custody battle for his kids etc. it would shock people.  He paid me back eventually for all of those things.  However when he saw the opportunity to score big from me he grabbed it and took it.  He got me really good, and you are right that was my fault for trusting him.

However.... That does not change what he did.

Just dont anyone trust him, give him money or extend any friendship or someday you might get stuck like I did.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
He did pay me back for bailing him out.  It took almost 3 months but he did pay me back for that.  Youre right about one thing Pete.  I cant blame anyone but myself for trusting him and getting burned by it.  That was my fault for being a trusting person and believing what he said.  It was my fault for being his friend and looking out for him.

If you only knew how many times I gave him money for car payments, legal fees, issues for his custody battle for his kids etc. it would shock people.  He paid me back eventually for all of those things.  However when he saw the opportunity to score big from me he grabbed it and took it.  He got me really good, and you are right that was my fault for trusting him.

Just dont anyone trust him, give him money or extend any friendship or someday you might get stuck like I did.

nah, i sympathize with you dave.  i've trusted ppl too and got burned.

while many will hate on your for ariing dirty laundry, chances are QT's connections in the industry / future prospects/ will be drying up shortly.

the whole world reads getbig.

i'm sure 5 of his friends have claled him already today, and i'm sure he's reading this thread now.

he'd be on the phone with Ron if any of this was untrue, and it'd be deleted. 

props to you for exposing him.
!

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »
You got played, G.

Let it go.

You now understand the game.

Go play others now.  Respond to being the bitch by making others your bitch.

Pete you are cracking me the hell up.... Seriously youre cool bro - Its good to laugh sometimes with all this crap going on all the time.  Your posts crack me up in a good way.

I couldnt play other people though.  I have very few close friends now and they are awesome.  The only way for me to build things back up is to continue to do right by people.  That is why I sleep good at night.  So playing other people is not for me but I am going to not make the same mistakes again and trust people like I did.  That is a very great lesson I learned.

I just wish others will watch their backs and not get burned like I did.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

This thread is useless without a pic of Cut260.

Thanks in advance :-*
Lisa

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »
cut260,

post a pic dude.

lisa will suck ya off when youre in her town.  it's guaranteed.  she can't walk past a hormonized dick without getting blowers cramp.
!