Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 5951 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:27:47 AM »
i keep getting pm questions about seo and professional bodybuilding,,so im going to write it here once again so its clear

1. top 10 o competitors are using seo in diff muscles

2. yes priest has seo in his arms,, no 5'4 guys walking around cut to the bone with 21 inch arms,,seo is very good friend of priest

3. the carottop fella you asked me about ,,,yes he uses seo and that is his main "steroid",,he doesnt have any real muscle so no need to ask its all seo

4. heath has seo in his arms,,they are just too big for you to noice the smaller amounts and precise use inrelashion to other bodybuilders who abuse it

5/ yes dexter has it in his arms too

6. most guys with arms over 20 inches low single digit at 5'9-5'10 have been to seo

7. the only diffrernece between physiqe of mid 90s- 2008 and before  hand is lots of insulin and seo,,so to make it clear and to put end for this once and for all

YES 90% OF PROFESSIONALS AND VERY LARGE NUMBER OF AMATUERS DO USE SEO IN SOME VERSION,,

it is gh15 approved post,,yet if it was a dependent of gh15 will both insulin and seo would be thrown out of bodybuilding since it ruined it
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »
oh and yes whe nyou se 180lb guy with 19 inch arms he has been to seo and dedicated time and money for the use of it especially if it looks natural
fallen angel

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 12:31:46 AM »
What is seo? Synthol  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 12:34:23 AM »
that is correct,,
syntol and insulin is the responsible factors that made a guy like samir to an ugly thing like kamali,,samit was what bodybuilding should be about,,kamali is what bodybuilding became.....

samit was more trainign enhganced by drugs,,,kamali is more drugs enhanced by training,,,

bodybuilding sufered tremendesly because of the combo of insulin and seos
fallen angel

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 02:24:09 AM »
i thought oil has a smooth look? dexters arms are striated as hell
LOCAL GYM HERO

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 02:27:20 AM »
Ive always wondered about Lee's arms. Incredible no doubt, but in some shots they look a little suspicious.
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:33:56 AM »
senseo?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 03:00:06 AM »
Doesn't SEO/Esiclene make you drowsy?  I remember reading a Flex Wheeler column about that once, how he would pass out with the needle still in the muscle.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 07:31:04 AM »
Doesn't SEO/Esiclene make you drowsy?  I remember reading a Flex Wheeler column about that once, how he would pass out with the needle still in the muscle.
that can happen from any type of injection if youdo it on an empty stomach....do it in a room that is too hot, or a room that is too humid. or it can happen if you are just scared of needles.  ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 07:33:49 AM »
i've done some local shows and one of the older guys who competes had me watch over him while he injected synthol into his calves, arms, delts....i didn't believe any amateur used it, but after seeing that and him telling me about some other local guys who use it, i believe 80-90% of  national level competitor and every single pro uses abuses synthol

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 07:36:29 AM »
i keep getting pm questions about seo and professional bodybuilding,,so im going to write it here once again so its clear

1. top 10 o competitors are using seo in diff muscles

2. yes priest has seo in his arms,, no 5'4 guys walking around cut to the bone with 21 inch arms,,seo is very good friend of priest

3. the carottop fella you asked me about ,,,yes he uses seo and that is his main "steroid",,he doesnt have any real muscle so no need to ask its all seo

4. heath has seo in his arms,,they are just too big for you to noice the smaller amounts and precise use inrelashion to other bodybuilders who abuse it

5/ yes dexter has it in his arms too

6. most guys with arms over 20 inches low single digit at 5'9-5'10 have been to seo

7. the only diffrernece between physiqe of mid 90s- 2008 and before  hand is lots of insulin and seo,,so to make it clear and to put end for this once and for all

YES 90% OF PROFESSIONALS AND VERY LARGE NUMBER OF AMATUERS DO USE SEO IN SOME VERSION,,

it is gh15 approved post,,yet if it was a dependent of gh15 will both insulin and seo would be thrown out of bodybuilding since it ruined it
i dont belive for a second that Lee has SEO in his arms. Did he put it in his forearms to ?  ::) ::) ::)

neither does heath or dexter..

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:37:36 AM »
i dont belive for a second that Lee has SEO in his arms. Did he put it in his forearms to ?  ::) ::) ::)

i wish i could believe that, i really do

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:39:33 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »
i wish i could believe that, i really do
Lee Priests arms where huge before SEO was even around.

Same with Levrone. See Levrone 1996. Same huge triceps...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:41:15 AM »
Lee Priests arms where huge before SEO was even around.

Same with Levrone. See Levrone 1996. Same huge triceps...
and levrone was huge before insulin came around too. see the early 90's.

but he got alot bigger when he started fucking with slin around 98-99
d[-_-]b actin all cool

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 07:42:19 AM »
just cause we didn't hear about til the last few years doesn't mean it hasn't been around longer....but levrone always did have awesome tri's, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »
that is correct,,
syntol and insulin is the responsible factors that made a guy like samir to an ugly thing like kamali,,samit was what bodybuilding should be about,,kamali is what bodybuilding became.....

samit was more trainign enhganced by drugs,,,kamali is more drugs enhanced by training,,,

bodybuilding sufered tremendesly because of the combo of insulin and seos
I like this axiom very much.  :)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 08:22:12 AM »
"Seo"?

How come I've never heard of this word up until today?

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
"Seo"?

How come I've never heard of this word up until today?

Site Enhancement Oil
It's just an abbreviation. You've heard of it... ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »

Flex is stupid. Didn't even know Esiclene is a steroid product. "It's totally legal"  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 10:46:46 AM »

relax friend,,gh15 wouldnt write it here if it wasnt 100% true,,the us of seo is a long time adventure with the bodybuilder ,,its started in the 70s and 80s with simple oil with no product in it by very few individuals ,,home made,,it wasnt at all spread but used by few experoementing with it,,then in the 90s and 2000s it became part of ALMOST EVERY PROFESSIONAL AND MANY AMATUERS,,

the use of seo only bring problems and weird looks when abused and bodybuilders are in many cases abusers who think more is better,,with seo more IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER,,

seo has been in priest arms for many many years,,seo is in heath arms its just one bulk that inclused oil in it ,,remember it can still be detailed and show strations at low bodyfat if not over done!! many walk with it and show straitions no problems at low bodyfat% ,,its the big big abusers who lose the straitions ,,abusers sush as ken wheeler and others that exist in bodybuilding like in anyother sport

ron colman is an example of someone who never used seo in his arms,,but ron colman there is only one! infact he walked with arms completely unbalanced because he refused to use the oil to chanbge ,,again ron colman arms take any other professional bodybuuilder arms and leave them years behind with the development ,,infact if you take oil out of priest arms or old ken arms ron colman arms can not even be coimpared to them because his arms were at the least double the development of jason priest na dken wheeler with no oil,,dex also use oil in biceps but he does it right and dont obverdue it ! thus can pull it off

the forarms are forarms ,,some have big some have small,,it has nothing to do with having 22 inch arms at 5'4 since it is not possible for the human being,,period!

there is no need to argue with gh15 ,,what gh15 says is written in stone ,,it is part of bodybuilding and no matter how much denial you hear ....behind closed doors it is always 100% the case

i attach here pictures of simple use of seo among amatuers and profesionals so you see how much priest arm look and ken arms (when they looked like anything) and others.....look alike

its nto wether you use it ....it is HOW MUCH OF IT YOU USE AND HOW MUCH TIME YOU DEVOTE FOR USING IT AND HOW WELL YOU CARRY IT ,,if not abused it is a part of winning physiqes as of 2008

i do suggest compltel elimination of it and of insulin but you just cant do it because it has to be agreement on behalf of everyone and bodybuilders never up for no aggreements,,bodybuilders are THE WORST LIARS ON EARTH ,,and im tellin you as one of them and i would lie to your face infront of you no problems ,,its only under gh15 that i bring out reality as it is
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 10:50:49 AM »
The above are bad examples of SEO use. I know Big A from promuscle would say those arms look totally natural but you can spot the oil in a second.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
remember all of the above fellas play with it ,,they dont know exactly or ever competeed among the best ,,they do the regular play that most amatuers and top amatuers around the world do with it the picture under this post is of a professional who used it and you can tell the peak is there and it looks pretty natural ,,and this fella HAVE USED IT ENOUGH AND COMPETED AMONG THE BEST

as you cn tell he is high single digit in the picture bloated but the arms show good quality with the use of seo
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 10:54:37 AM »
The above are bad examples of SEO use. I know Big A from promuscle would say those arms look totally natural but you can spot the oil in a second.

you can spot it with any one,,,btu what im trying to do here is show the fellas here that everyone uses it ,,,some later in career some in beggining of career,,but heath and priest all use it! the more and better muscle shape you got the less you will observe it,,,but! you will always observe it to some degree if you have any clue about bodybuilding,, it still oil no real muscle but it can be part of real muscle in the size chasing game that is known to be bodybuilding as of 2000,,look at jason he is full of seo FULL OF IT!
fallen angel