Author Topic: The worst ARNOLD movie?  (Read 22130 times)

Slick Vic

Re: The worst ARNOLD movie?
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »
Like I said, crappy show. Brutal waste of time. :(

Man, I really like that movie. Oh well....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2006, 09:44:08 AM »

I liked Jingle All the Way....there was some funny spots. 

Arnold worked well against Phil Hartman

Slick Vic

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
I liked Jingle All the Way....there was some funny spots. 

Yeah.... Like that scene where Arnold tripped Sinbad with the RC car and stands over him saying, "Awwww.... Poor baby."  :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2006, 11:06:52 AM »
Why I liked it....was because it was a believeable movie (except the flying turboman skit).....

but where people shop at the last minute for christmas & how the holidays are supposed to be a happy time....but most people are assholes & miserable.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2006, 12:07:31 PM »
....but most people are assholes & miserable.

..which differentiates it from the rest of the year. :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2006, 12:31:01 PM »
..which differentiates it from the rest of the year. :D

most people get worse

Slick Vic

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
Why I liked it....was because it was a believeable movie (except the flying turboman skit).....

Yeah.... That was the only part I didn't like. Kinda felt like it ruined the movie - but I still liked it.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2006, 07:46:32 PM »

I preferred Arnold's '80s flicks. Corny but fun.
Team Goodrum!

Slick Vic

« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2006, 06:23:28 AM »
Corny but fun.

Commando fits that perfectly;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2006, 08:33:50 AM »
Yeah.... Like that scene where Arnold tripped Sinbad with the RC car and stands over him saying, "Awwww.... Poor baby."  :D

I liked when he was running and he started naming all the reindeer

E
E

Slick Vic

« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2006, 09:23:41 AM »
I have to say that my all-time favorite scene from an Arnold film is from The Terminator when the terminator is searching through the bar, Tech-Noir, to find Sarah Connor and all hell breaks loose. Kick-ass!  8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2006, 09:28:27 AM »
I have to say that my all-time favorite scene from an Arnold film is from The Terminator when the terminator is searching through the bar, Tech-Noir, to find Sarah Connor and all hell breaks loose. Kick-ass!  8)
my all time favorite scene would be when in the movie twins arnie is wearing that blue shirt.when arnie is riding in the car with danny devito and kelly preston and that one more chick,arnie sort of rests his arm on a rod or whatever you call it and bam his biceps tear the shirt..damn that was one freaky scene and one of the best ever
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Slick Vic

« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2006, 12:11:20 PM »
my all time favorite scene would be when in the movie twins arnie is wearing that blue shirt.when arnie is riding in the car with danny devito and kelly preston and that one more chick,arnie sort of rests his arm on a rod or whatever you call it and bam his biceps tear the shirt..damn that was one freaky scene and one of the best ever

Yeah.... That scene was pretty cool seeing Arnold's bicep tear through that shirt.  :o

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2006, 06:52:50 PM »
Commando fits that perfectly;D

Hehe, yes! Red Sonja, RAw Deal, Red Heat...fun too. I didn't like the nudity (Linda Hamilton) in Terminator though. The sex scene was unnecessary. Coulda been implied rather than graphic bs.
Team Goodrum!

Slick Vic

« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2006, 10:19:14 PM »
Hehe, yes! Red Sonja, RAw Deal, Red Heat...fun too. I didn't like the nudity (Linda Hamilton) in Terminator though. The sex scene was unnecessary. Coulda been implied rather than graphic bs.

I respect your opinion but I thought, from a non-perverted point of view, it was an important part in the film. The film surrounds the 'retroactive abortion' attempt by the terminator and it's hard for me to see how they could've implied the conception of John Connor without showing a sex scene that I felt had significant part in the story.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2006, 11:59:26 PM »
"I came across time for you, Sarah."

Now I get it!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2006, 08:38:56 PM »
I respect your opinion but I thought, from a non-perverted point of view, it was an important part in the film. The film surrounds the 'retroactive abortion' attempt by the terminator and it's hard for me to see how they could've implied the conception of John Connor without showing a sex scene that I felt had significant part in the story.

LOL, like I said they coulda IMPLIED it. No nudity necessary....
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »
Other than that, show was fab though....
Team Goodrum!

Slick Vic

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2006, 05:04:11 AM »
Other than that, show was fab though....

Well, at least that's one thing we can agree on.  ;)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2006, 01:49:14 AM »
Well, at least that's one thing we can agree on.  ;)

Hollywood is great EXCEPT for the sex/nudity....moving away from the '50s was moving into a cesspool...
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2006, 01:55:24 AM »
That's why the Back To The Future trilogy is the greatest series of all time...not only did it have smarts, more importantly, it had spunnk, laughs, fun and most crucially, DECENCY and HEART.
Team Goodrum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2006, 02:21:41 AM »
Not the worst but,

RAW DEAL

RAW DEAL is an awesome flick.i like that scene when a cop asks what does 'P' stand for when he asks arnies full name ,then arnie replies PUSSY....hhahhah that was fuckin awesome.raw deal is one of the best arnodl movies i have ever seen.love that flick
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2006, 02:25:33 AM »
That's why the Back To The Future trilogy is the greatest series of all time...not only did it have smarts, more importantly, it had spunnk, laughs, fun and most crucially, DECENCY and HEART.
i would say the naked gun series,austin powers series and the american pie series are the greatest series of all time.it has everything,sexual humour,nudity,gags,laughs,hilarious etc... ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2006, 02:31:49 AM »
Yeah.... That was the only part I didn't like. Kinda felt like it ruined the movie - but I still liked it.
i would say that everypart of the movie was awesome.the best scene is that when arnold goes for shopping for the toy and there is al chaos in the mall...and abit of trivia about jingle all the way is that it was shot in spring season,so all the snow you see in that movie is fake...it was actually very warm when that movie was made.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Slick Vic

« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2006, 05:01:03 AM »
i would say that everypart of the movie was awesome.the best scene is that when arnold goes for shopping for the toy and there is al chaos in the mall...and abit of trivia about jingle all the way is that it was shot in spring season,so all the snow you see in that movie is fake...it was actually very warm when that movie was made.

I know to see if it was actually cold where filming takes place in a movie is to simply see if 'smoke' is expelled from the actor(s) mouth when they talk. But that's a no-brainer....