Author Topic: Rolland Garros 2007 - pick your favorite  (Read 1423 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Rolland Garros 2007 - pick your favorite
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:19:37 AM »
I want Federer to win this one. Nadal will be the biggest rival, and he's the favourite as well. Recently Federer beat him on gravel though, so this could be his year. It's the only grand slam he hasn't won yet, so i hope he wins this and shows he's the best player ever.
I saw Djokovic play, and i was quite impressed. This kid can win anything in 1 or two years.

With the women i say it's between Henin, Sharapova and S. Williams. I think Serena will win it.

Hottest girl these days is Ana Ivanovic. Not model-quality, but there's something about her that i find very sexy. Serena williams is hot too imo but she seems to polarize people on this one.  ;D

Ivanovic

Discuss
 ;D
$

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Rolland Garros 2007 - pick your favorite
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:43:37 PM »
I want Federer to win this one. Nadal will be the biggest rival, and he's the favourite as well. Recently Federer beat him on gravel though, so this could be his year. It's the only grand slam he hasn't won yet, so i hope he wins this and shows he's the best player ever.
I saw Djokovic play, and i was quite impressed. This kid can win anything in 1 or two years.

With the women i say it's between Henin, Sharapova and S. Williams. I think Serena will win it.

Hottest girl these days is Ana Ivanovic. Not model-quality, but there's something about her that i find very sexy. Serena williams is hot too imo but she seems to polarize people on this one.  ;D

Ivanovic

Discuss
 ;D

They still have Tennis? If it wasn't for Sharapova doing camera commercials I would have forgotten
gotta love life

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:10:59 PM »
They still have Tennis? If it wasn't for Sharapova doing camera commercials I would have forgotten
Well, in the USA there's only interest in it if there are americans winning.

Sadly, they don't have a good player any more.
$

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 03:17:36 PM »
I'm praying Federer wins. Not just cause he's my favourite but also to stick it to the people who say he can't be regarded as the best player ever until he wins the French. Whatever, that's like saying Wilt can't be considered the best basketballer ever because he couldn't shoot free throws.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 05:19:32 AM »
oh come on, look.

Don't care about the Garros tournament.  It's Queens Club here next and then Wimbledon.

I reckon Rafa. 

I always found Federer boring (like Sampras).  Neither of them even bothered to smile.

I used to bet on Roddick.

Oh wow, now I've got young fab dark skinned muscely Nadal to watch.  The game has become more interesting.  Not only is he an incredible athlete, he also sweats fantastic and plays with those balls...

I'm planning to take the TV out into the garden and sit there square eyed...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 05:27:15 AM »
Well, in the USA there's only interest in it if there are americans winning.

Sadly, they don't have a good player any more.

Nor an English one.
xL

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 12:17:37 PM »
Nor an English one.
xL
Well, you have andy murray from scotland...

I watched Nadal destroy Moya.
I'm starting to doubt wether federer has a chance...  :-\
$